10% Ethanol Gas Causing Poor Performance?

Old August 9th 08, 08:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default Dickhead spreads the news : He's useless.

> wrote in message
>
> I can post just fine, Dickhead. You are responding to every single
> post just like you always do. I apologize that google groups is double-
> posting, I did send them a note about it.

pot/kettle... still the hypocrite...

> I'm sorry to hear that your lack of workmanship required you to go fix
> an AC system this morning. Hopefully you get it figured out, which in
> your case will probably involve calling in an outside expert to fix
> the problem. ;-) It's that hard....I recommend using a pressure gauge.
> Ha ha ha.

lack of workmanship? some of us actually work on things other than late
model type 1's.... i didn't "fix" an AC system i installed one in a car that
never had one... but that's what us carguys do... we don't just take a part
off and throw a new EMPI one on there....

> Hey..in all seriousness...keep the OT stuff on this thread, will ya
> dickhead? No need to bother everyone with your incompetence.
> Thanks. ;-)

everything you ever post is either worthless or OT... and the OT stuff is
usually worthless.. like weak trolls... try harder...

> Your turn, loser.

now I'm a loser... better than a hypocritical liar! you've proven yourself
to be both... bask in it...

Old August 9th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Update: Dickhead spreads more news: He's DESPERATE

> pot/kettle... still the hypocrite...

You've already gone down this road a few days ago. Got anything new to
say, dickhead?

> lack of workmanship? some of us actually work on things other than late
> model type 1's.... i didn't "fix" an AC system i installed one in a car that
> never had one... but that's what us carguys do... we don't just take a part
> off and throw a new EMPI one on there....

I could not care less about what else you work on besides your bug.
I've got 4 cars, dickhead. Only one is a VW. You do the math. Oh wait,
let me help you. I have THREE cars with radiators, and one without.
Got it, dickhead? :-)

What does EMPI have to do with anything here? You have a chrome fetish
or something? Ha ha ha.

> everything you ever post is either worthless or OT... and the OT stuff is
> usually worthless.. like weak trolls... try harder...

I don't have to even try to make you look like a dickhead. You do that
job for me. Who's desperate now? BING BING BING...its YOU! Ha ha ha
ha.....

> now I'm a loser...

Could not have said it better myself....

Your turn, loser ;-)

Chris
Old August 12th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default [email protected] still dancing like a little puppet.

> wrote in message
> >
>> pot/kettle... still the hypocrite...
>>

> You've already gone down this road a few days ago. Got anything new to
> say, dickhead?

nothing new, you've always been a hypocrite...

>> lack of workmanship? some of us actually work on things other than late
>> model type 1's.... i didn't "fix" an AC system i installed one in a car
>> that
>> never had one... but that's what us carguys do... we don't just take a
>> part
>> off and throw a new EMPI one on there....
>>

> I could not care less about what else you work on besides your bug.
> I've got 4 cars, dickhead. Only one is a VW. You do the math. Oh wait,
> let me help you. I have THREE cars with radiators, and one without.
> Got it, dickhead? :-)

that all? hell my wife has three, I have more than that...

> What does EMPI have to do with anything here? You have a chrome fetish
> or something? Ha ha ha.

again you fail miserably ... why would you assume chrome? guess I'm not the
one with the chrome fetish...

>> everything you ever post is either worthless or OT... and the OT stuff is
>> usually worthless.. like weak trolls... try harder...

> I don't have to even try to make you look like a dickhead. You do that
> job for me. Who's desperate now? BING BING BING...its YOU! Ha ha ha
> ha.....

not even close, but i don't expect you to understand what is going on in
this thread...

>> now I'm a loser...

> Could not have said it better myself....

you could not say anything....

> Your turn, loser ;-)

I'm really hoping that your life isn't the miserable and utter failure that
your thread has been.... you've yet to even bother me... many have gotten a
reaction from me, yet you fail time and time again... you really are
insignificant... try harder my pet.... you have three posts to get a
reaction from me... try better bait, yours is stale and weak... we both know
you can't get to me, but you won't stop trying(if that is what you call this
lame thread, LOL) until I let you. I'll bet ya 20 dollars.... should I just
add that to the 40 you owe me?

Old August 12th 08, 04:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Perdue strikes back: Return of the dickhead, episode 1.

> nothing new, you've always been a hypocrite...

Again you display your lack of mastery of the English language. A
hypocrite is someone who says one thing and does another. I've always
said you are a dickhead. Nothing hypocritical there. Here, let me
reinforce it for you: You are a dickhead, Chris Fail Perdue. ;-)

> that all? hell my wife has three, I have more than that...

Well good for you. Here, have another cookie ;-)

> again you fail miserably ... why would you assume chrome? guess I'm not the
> one with the chrome fetish...

I've yet to fail, dickhead.

> >> now I'm a loser...

> > Could not have said it better myself....

> you could not say anything....

You said it for me, dickhead. You admitted to being a loser. At least
we're making progress on that front ;-)

> your thread has been.... you've yet to even bother me... many have gotten a

Same here, dickhead. But you keep replying? WTF? Ha ha ha...who's
getting to who here? Give it up already. You lose, dickhead ;-) Let me
say it one more time: I DO NOT HAVE TO GET TO YOU. You are doing that
job for me. Can you read it better if I type it in caps, dickhead?
I've said that at least 2-3 times, and yet you always resort to some
sort of "You just have to try and get me" ration of crap. Give it up,
dickhead. You cannot win this one. ;-)

Your turn, ya loser.....

Chris

Old August 14th 08, 01:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default [email protected] comes up short again.

> wrote in message
>Let me
> say it one more time: I DO NOT HAVE TO GET TO YOU. You are doing that
> job for me.

correction....again... you are not capable of getting to me... this was
number one... only two left.

Old August 14th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

> correction....again... you are not capable of getting to me... this was
> number one... only two left.

That's the best you can do dickhead? Now you really are a
disappointment. Come on, give some more of your witty banter and
'endless gobs of knowledge' give and take, dickhead. So you have
forgotten more about VW's than I know? Oh, do tell, all-knowing
dickhead. ;-) Go on, tell about your wonderful 1641 engine that you
run with 17 pounds of boost. Anyone with any common sense knows you're
so full of it your eyes are brown. Hell, you probably tell everyone
you have it bottle fed and it turns 12's in the quarter, too. But I
digress...

Hurry up and run your two replies out. I'll post again just to spite
you, ya loser. ;-)

It ends whenever you shut your hole, Perdue.

Your turn.

Chris
Old August 14th 08, 02:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default [email protected] can't get the job done...

> wrote in message
>> correction....again... you are not capable of getting to me... this was
>> number one... only two left.

> That's the best you can do dickhead? Now you really are a
> disappointment. Come on, give some more of your witty banter and
> 'endless gobs of knowledge' give and take, dickhead. So you have
> forgotten more about VW's than I know? Oh, do tell, all-knowing
> dickhead. ;-) Go on, tell about your wonderful 1641 engine that you
> run with 17 pounds of boost. Anyone with any common sense knows you're
> so full of it your eyes are brown.

eyes are green and 17psi is no problem when you actually build the engine
correctly....that's why you wouldn't be able to do it... not a bolt on...
this was nunber two, you are failing miserably, still....

one more, try harder Chris.

Old August 14th 08, 02:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

> eyes are green

Couldn't care less. Changing the subject, yet again. You just don't
have enough variety, Perdue.

> this was nunber two, you are failing miserably, still....
>
> one more, try harder Chris.

Nunber two??

If I was failing, and I wasn't getting to you, you would have shut up
and walked away by now. You come in here with a holier-than-thou
attitude and throw it at everyone and everything in sight. But in
reality, you're just a dickhead. A weak, useless dickhead with a foul
mouth, a bad attitude, and you're full of bad advice. But you always
have to throw in the last word, you have to walk away knowing that you
talked last, that you won, and to hell with everyone and everything
else.

Go ahead Perdue, run out your 'final' word. Make yourself look even
more like an ass than you already do. ;-)

Your turn, dickhead.

Chris
Old August 14th 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
>> eyes are green

> Couldn't care less. Changing the subject, yet again. You just don't
> have enough variety, Perdue.

just correcting more of your mis-information... nothing really new.... you
still never told me who "perdue" is.... but it was my alias, so i guess it's
okay to call me that...

>> this was nunber two, you are failing miserably, still....
>>
>> one more, try harder Chris.

> Nunber two??

sure...why not

> If I was failing, and I wasn't getting to you, you would have shut up
> and walked away by now.

not true.... i've got you hanging on every word and checking your newreader
who knows how many times per day.... you have been dancing, but you have no
rhythm

>You come in here with a holier-than-thou
> attitude and throw it at everyone and everything in sight.

your *opinion* is noted, then dismissed.

>But in
> reality, you're just a dickhead. A weak, useless dickhead with a foul
> mouth, a bad attitude,

this is the hypocrisy you can't seem to grasp... you've only managed to say
"dickhead" in this thread more than any thread in the history of this
group... that's your legacy.. congrats... but you didn't even get a reaction
out of me, you failed miserably... be proud of yourself...LOL

> and you're full of bad advice.

if accurate advice and real experience with the vehicles that this group is
based on, not just one car, is what you call "bad advice" then so be it...
you are an amateur and a "wanna-be" when it comes to these cars... I've been
there, done them, rebuit them and moved on to the next one... pay attention
son...

>But you always
> have to throw in the last word, you have to walk away knowing that you
> talked last, that you won, and to hell with everyone and everything
> else.

not true... you get the last word.... you failed to get your gratification
two years ago, and failed even worse this time... have the last word... i
told you this thread would end when I cut you loose... you can't let a reply
go without responding, so we all know who feels they need the last word....
actions speak louder than your words, Chris.

> Go ahead Perdue,

again, who?

>run out your 'final' word. Make yourself look even
> more like an ass than you already do. ;-)

i guess it's all relative, and based on who is making the statements about
me, they don't mean much... not to me... Unlike you, some screen name on the
internet does not get to me... you've proven you need my attention... you
will not get anymore, my week of volunteering to wipe the drool off you and
keep you entertained is over....

> Your turn, dickhead.

again, nice... "A weak, useless dickhead with a foul mouth".... you've shown
your level of class here Chris, it rivals your level of skills with these
cars we gather to discuss...well most of us, you come here for attention you
can't get in real life...LOL... real winner..

> Chris

i guess you are the "Chris Perdue" you speak of....

try again in a couple more years.... you won't get any fruits from your
labor, but as they say around here, you can't teach a dumb dog tricks!

Old August 14th 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

> > Nunber two??
>
> sure...why not

Because it is "Number two". You know, the material 99% of your posts
are comprised of, by weight. ;-)

> not true.... i've got you hanging on every word and checking your newreader
> who knows how many times per day.... you have been dancing, but you have no
> rhythm

I do get reminders of new posts, yes. But hanging on every word? You
wish, dickhead.

> group... that's your legacy.. congrats... but you didn't even get a reaction
> out of me, you failed miserably... be proud of yourself...LOL

I got a reaction every single time, dickhead. EVERY single time,
sometimes even more than once per post.

> there, done them, rebuit them and moved on to the next one... pay attention
> son...

Rebuit a car huh? How many wheels fell off before it got out of the
shade of your tree?

> not true... you get the last word....

Indeed I do. Maybe.

> two years ago, and failed even worse this time... have the last word... i
> told you this thread would end when I cut you loose... you can't let a reply

I simply made an accurate observation, and you've responded EVERY
SINGLE TIME. You're cutting me loose? Get real, dickhead. ;-) You're
cutting yourself loose.

> > Go ahead Perdue,

> again, who?

I'd be more than happy to address you by your real name, and asked you
what it was. You failed to respond. But go ahead, keep hiding behind
your alias. It's ok.

> internet does not get to me... you've proven you need my attention... you

I've told you probably a dozen times or more that I don't need
anything from you. I've even typed it in caps. What is your deal, can
you read or not? ;-)

> try again in a couple more years.... you won't get any fruits from your
> labor, but as they say around here, you can't teach a dumb dog tricks!

Nice analogy.

If anything, you know better than to try your routine with me again.
You walked away two years ago and said everyone should add your name
to their filter. Now you're walking away again.

Bottom line: Stop being a dick, Perdue. Life's too short.

Chris