OT I'm not sayin'...... (warning: political content)

Old October 21st 04, 08:30 PM
Joe Cali Next Generation-usa

"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott" et> wrote in message >...
> Shaggie wrote:
> > WE must remove evil men from power so that
> > we can continue to live in a free world where we are
> > not afraid to look out our window so that my nine
> > year old son won't grow up in a world where he feels
> > that if he just "closes" that blinds the atrocities
> > in he world won't affect him.
> >
> > "YOU MUST NEVER BE AFRAID TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT! EVEN
> > IF YOU HAVE TO DO IT ALONE!"

> And shout a lot, apparently.
>
> (I know I am going to regret this.)
>
> <Dons asbestos underpants>
>
> "But Daddy -- I don't think he has any big guns or anything . . . what
> about that awful Mr. Green next door to him? We know he hates us and he
> is building some really big guns! And that loony little guy over the
> fence behind our house? He hates darn near everyone and already has big
> guns and kills his family and friends, too"
>
> "Never mind about them, son. This guy has me ****ed off. You don't ****
> guys like me off, because we like to swagger and act cocky.
>
> "No, we're gonna get this guy and I'll tell you how.
>
> "First, you lie to everyone to try to get them to help. Lying is okay if
> you are sure that you are right. What you could do is tell everyone a
> big lie that the bad man is collecting really big guns and is planning
> to come into their houses and kill them, too. Just get everyone really
> scared, because you have to protect yourself by doing whatever it takes
> to hurt him!
>
> "Second, don't worry about hurting him before he hurts us. It's an okay
> thing to do -- why, just last week at Mae's Cafe the guy sitting next to
> me looked like he was thinking about hitting me so I hit him first. I
> had to protect myself!
>
> "Third, if you're making these decisions, this makes you very important.
> So you should be careful. A lot of his family members and some of the
> other neighbors will not agree that you have any business in the bad
> man's house, so they are going to fight you even after you capture him.
> It will be very dangerous, and many will be killed, So the smart thing
> to do is send in the people you lied to to do the work for you. So son:
> here's your gun -- go get him. Daddy will be waiting here at home."

Think about this- you can be drafted or join the Armed Forces at 18
but you can't vote till you are 21, hmmm, nice plan.
Old October 21st 04, 08:37 PM
Javier

Very well put Speedy Jim

Old October 21st 04, 08:40 PM
David

Joe Cali Next Generation-usa wrote:

> Think about this- you can be drafted or join the Armed Forces at 18
> but you can't vote till you are 21, hmmm, nice plan.

Think about this:
You can fight/die for your country at 18, but you can drink till your 21.
David

Old October 21st 04, 09:24 PM
Olli Lammi

Shaggie wrote:

> To all potential voters from a Concerned Citizen:

<clippety clip>

Shaggie, have you turned into source of compete
scheisse? In turn, tell us something about your
dirt bikes.

---
Olli
Old October 21st 04, 09:39 PM
Shaggie

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 23:24:04 +0300, Olli Lammi >
wrote:

>Shaggie wrote:
>>
>> To all potential voters from a Concerned Citizen:

><clippety clip>
>
>Shaggie, have you turned into source of compete
>scheisse?

Just forwarding a couple of email I got that I figured would stir up
some interesting conversation. A few rude replies were expected. I
think The Rocket Squirrel's reply was pretty creative. :-)

--

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite,
and furthermore always carry a small snake.
Old October 21st 04, 10:27 PM
vwluvrs

> Like I said:
> Love it, hate it, ignore it, make a complete ass of yourself over it,
> whatever. :-)

Love It....
Old October 21st 04, 10:38 PM

Shaggie wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 23:24:04 +0300, Olli Lammi >
> wrote:
>

>>Shaggie wrote:
>>
>>>To all potential voters from a Concerned Citizen:

>><clippety clip>
>>
>>Shaggie, have you turned into source of compete
>>scheisse?

> Just forwarding a couple of email I got that I figured would stir up
> some interesting conversation. A few rude replies were expected. I
> think The Rocket Squirrel's reply was pretty creative. :-)

Thanks!

But since this thread is continuing on, with a life of its own, like the
undead . . . or this case of athlete's feet that I can't seem to shake,
let me add the following tidbit from PIPA (Program on Internation Policy
Attitudes). PIPA is a joint program of the Center on Policy Attitudes
(COPA) and the Center for International and Security Studies at Maryland
(CISSM), School of Public Affairs, University of Maryland.

http://www.pipa.org/OnlineReports/Pr...0_21_04.html#1

Complete report he

http://www.pipa.org/OnlineReports/Pr...rt10_21_04.pdf

--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
Old October 21st 04, 10:51 PM
Olli Lammi

Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:

> But since this thread is continuing on, with a life of its own, like the
> undead . . . or this case of athlete's feet that I can't seem to shake,
> let me add the following tidbit from PIPA (Program on Internation Policy
> Attitudes). PIPA is a joint program of the Center on Policy Attitudes
> (COPA) and the Center for International and Security Studies at Maryland
> (CISSM), School of Public Affairs, University of Maryland.

PIPA, EVVK, ISKTR, ...

How about this one? HUORA!

http://www.huora.org/

---
Olli
Old October 21st 04, 11:00 PM
Shaggie

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 00:51:40 +0300, Olli Lammi >
wrote:

>Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:
>>
>> But since this thread is continuing on, with a life of its own, like the
>> undead . . . or this case of athlete's feet that I can't seem to shake,
>> let me add the following tidbit from PIPA (Program on Internation Policy
>> Attitudes). PIPA is a joint program of the Center on Policy Attitudes
>> (COPA) and the Center for International and Security Studies at Maryland
>> (CISSM), School of Public Affairs, University of Maryland.

>PIPA, EVVK, ISKTR, ...
>
>How about this one? HUORA!
>
> http://www.huora.org/
>
>---
>Olli

Oh yeah!?!? How about this one!?!?!
http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/

Old October 21st 04, 11:09 PM

Olli Lammi wrote:
> Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:
>
>> . . . let me add the following tidbit from PIPA (Program on
>> Internation Policy Attitudes). PIPA is a joint program of the Center
>> on Policy Attitudes (COPA) and the Center for International and
>> Security Studies at Maryland (CISSM), School of Public Affairs,
>> University of Maryland.

> PIPA, EVVK, ISKTR, ...
>
> How about this one? HUORA!

Oh well, HUORA now. That's different.