A Post, Front Xmember and Step sill picture needed! FYI Grahame

Old August 2nd 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default A Post, Front Xmember and Step sill picture needed! FYI Grahame

>I can send you some pics from my bus and some
>original vw repair instructions. Discuss this with me offline
>
>Grahame
>from Australia

Thanks that would be great. But why discuss offline?
I do not give personal contact details online so talking to you would be impossible.
I'm sure other people would appreciate the information as well.

Thanks

Old August 2nd 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
k...
> >I can send you some pics from my bus and some
>>original vw repair instructions. Discuss this with me offline
>>
>>Grahame
>>from Australia

> Thanks that would be great. But why discuss offline?
> I do not give personal contact details online so talking to you would be
> impossible.
> I'm sure other people would appreciate the information as well.
>
> Thanks

there's this cool new thing called email....email Grahame and let him help
you....or you can search the web?

Old August 3rd 06, 04:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Grahame Rumballe[_1_]

Hey I am only trying to help!!!

I have given my real name and a real return email address.

You not allowed to post pics to this newsgroup.

I will send the info to " if you want me
to!!!!

Grahame
from Australia
k...