1974_Holden_HJ_Statesman_(AU)_1.JPG Murphys Creek Car Show QLD, AU 281540 bytes

Old September 1st 09, 02:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Ron

Default 1974_Holden_HJ_Statesman_(AU)_1.JPG Murphys Creek Car Show QLD, AU 281540 bytes

"Max Magister" > wrote in
g.com:

For all and sundry, the "Clocky or Clockmeister" as he calls himself, is
an Australian version of "Jerry".
The ng he mentions is full od similar idiots with about three decent
people in the whole mob.
"Clocky" is a motor dealer serviceman who drives the cars in and out for
the trainees to work on.

If he shows up again just killfile him.
I did many years ago.

Cheers,
Ron

Old September 1st 09, 06:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Clocky

Ron wrote:
> "Max Magister" > wrote in
> g.com:
>
> For all and sundry, the "Clocky or Clockmeister" as he calls himself,
> is an Australian version of "Jerry".
> The ng he mentions is full od similar idiots with about three decent
> people in the whole mob.
> "Clocky" is a motor dealer serviceman who drives the cars in and out
> for the trainees to work on.
>
> If he shows up again just killfile him.
> I did many years ago.

Unfortunately none of the above is correct, but that is what we have come to
expect from Ron. What he doesn't know he simply makes up which doesn't help
anyone.

As I said, nice pictures but the captions aren't up to the same standard.
Unfortunately Ron can't take constructive criticism so when a couple of
people in aus.cars pointed out inaccuracies in his captions he took his bat
and ran away again in typical fashion.

Anyway, sorry for the interruption folks. Some real nice photos in this
group, by the way.