Cerberes member-like car repost: 2006 Dodge Charger 5.7L HEMI R-T Daytona Tor-Red lfvl (Sterling Heights Dodge) CS.jpg 347085 bytes

Old May 19th 07, 11:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered @ [email protected]

Default Cerberes member-like car repost: 2006 Dodge Charger 5.7L HEMI R-T Daytona Tor-Red lfvl (Sterling Heights Dodge) CS.jpg 347085 bytes

You know, listening to the recent doom and gloom about the
pending Cerberus buy-out of Chrysler, combined with the number
of people trying to get my goat herein, it really makes me chuckle!
I not only survived many, many crises at Chrysler, quite of few of
which nearly brought the company to bankruptcy, but I prospered.
I see nothing new nor anything truly different now. Cerberes is not
in the buy it, break it up, and sell of the pieces genre. It is in the
buy it, fix it, sell it again at a profit business. I view that as a big
plus for me, my fellow retirees, current active emplyees and contract
workers, and future hires. So, I view all of this are a true plus, now
that we are finally out of the way of the elitists at Mercedes-Benz
and the need to cook the books for Wall Street every quarter. My
real question is: can all of you jealous wannabes stand watching the
company succeed or are you just like the classic definition of "the
liberal bias of the press" that thrives only on bad news?" And, as to
posting pictures of my own car, any of you are welcome to do the
same, no matter its pedigree. So park your egos at the door and
enjoy what is being posted - by everyone - or use this simple
saying to judge what you should do: don't like 'em, don't download
;em, but in any case, don't complain about 'em, as there is no point.

--
HP, aka Jerry
Don't Like 'Em, Don't Download 'Em, but Don't Compain About 'Em

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2006 Dodge Charger 5.7L HEMI R-T Daytona Tor-Red lfvl (Sterling Heights Dodge) CS.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	339.0 KB
ID:	66694