1966 Ford Thuderbird Convertible&Tonneau Cover Instrument Cluster&Fold-Away Steering Candy Apple Red(2006DreamCruise)CL.jpg 389927 bytes

Old July 28th 07, 11:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
HEMI-Powered @ [email protected]

Default 1966 Ford Thuderbird Convertible&Tonneau Cover Instrument Cluster&Fold-Away Steering Candy Apple Red(2006DreamCruise)CL.jpg 389927 bytes

--
HP, aka Jerry

Old July 28th 07, 11:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc[_2_]

God, that's a crappy shot.

--
Z~

Just another gallery: http://www.supercars.net/gallery/143302/1410/16.html

..

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 28th 07, 11:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Zinc added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> God, that's a crappy shot.

since you and your queer buddy already know I don't take good
picturse, don't look at them. nobody has a gun to your head. "don't
like 'em, don't download 'em, but don't complain about 'em." I am
not engaged in any silly-ass contest, certainly not one to satisfy
you, so I'd thank you to keep your insulting/vindictive comments to
yourself. Feel free to KF if that makes you feel even better, but
just go away.

--
HP, aka Jerry
Old July 29th 07, 12:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc[_2_]

On 28-Jul-2007, "HEMI-Powered" > wrote:

> > God, that's a crappy shot.
> >

> since you and your queer buddy already know I don't take good
> picturse, don't look at them. nobody has a gun to your head. "don't
> like 'em, don't download 'em, but don't complain about 'em." I am
> not engaged in any silly-ass contest, certainly not one to satisfy
> you, so I'd thank you to keep your insulting/vindictive comments to
> yourself. Feel free to KF if that makes you feel even better, but
> just go away.

No, loony toon. As you know, you've made the KF impossible by your flood
handle. And you /are/ in some "silly-ass contest" to provoke comments,
favorable or otherwise.

However, these crappy shots - though very otherwise - are beautiful by
comparison to your persona. So there is something to say for them after all.

Old July 29th 07, 12:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Zinc added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

>> > God, that's a crappy shot.

>> since you and your queer buddy already know I don't take good
>> picturse, don't look at them. nobody has a gun to your head.
>> "don't like 'em, don't download 'em, but don't complain about
>> 'em." I am not engaged in any silly-ass contest, certainly
>> not one to satisfy you, so I'd thank you to keep your
>> insulting/vindictive comments to yourself. Feel free to KF if
>> that makes you feel even better, but just go away.

> No, loony toon. As you know, you've made the KF impossible by
> your flood handle. And you /are/ in some "silly-ass contest"
> to provoke comments, favorable or otherwise.
>
> However, these crappy shots - though very otherwise - are
> beautiful by comparison to your persona. So there is something
> to say for them after all.

You can KF me any time you want, I do not change my nym. I don't
care if you don't like me or you don't like my pictures, that is
your right. But, if you continnue to stalk me, I will take
appropriate action. I do not need to have a resugeants of you
trolls ragging on me for no good reason. This NG is about sharing
it is not you and Paddy's Pig's private playing ground, you have no
special dispensation to be a photo judge, so STFU and GFYS. Now,
blow back to the land of smog.

--
HP, aka Jerry
Old July 29th 07, 12:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc[_2_]

> >> since you and your queer buddy already know I don't take good
> >> picturse, don't look at them. nobody has a gun to your head.
> >> "don't like 'em, don't download 'em, but don't complain about
> >> 'em." I am not engaged in any silly-ass contest, certainly
> >> not one to satisfy you, so I'd thank you to keep your
> >> insulting/vindictive comments to yourself. Feel free to KF if
> >> that makes you feel even better, but just go away.

> > No, loony toon. As you know, you've made the KF impossible by
> > your flood handle. And you /are/ in some "silly-ass contest"
> > to provoke comments, favorable or otherwise.
> >
> > However, these crappy shots - though very otherwise - are
> > beautiful by comparison to your persona. So there is something
> > to say for them after all.

> You can KF me any time you want, I do not change my nym. I don't
> care if you don't like me or you don't like my pictures, that is
> your right. But, if you continnue to stalk me, I will take
> appropriate action. I do not need to have a resugeants of you
> trolls ragging on me for no good reason. This NG is about sharing
> it is not you and Paddy's Pig's private playing ground, you have no
> special dispensation to be a photo judge, so STFU and GFYS. Now,
> blow back to the land of smog.

I have nothing to do with Pat any more than with any other decent poster to
these newsgroups. Yeah, we've bumped into each other a couple of times at
the shows but so what? I don't know what you have against him, but it has
nothing to do with me.

Back to your evading the last statement, Stalker. By putting the spaces
before and after the @ in your spam sig, you are attempting to bypass
everyone's kill-filter. That's the same as spamming. I'll have to report
you.

Old July 29th 07, 05:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Mike G.

"Zinc" > wrote in message ...

> On 28-Jul-2007, "HEMI-Powered" > wrote:

> > I do not change my nym.

Really....then what is this;

_2

All Things Mopar @ none @ all

All Things Moded @

All Things Mopar

All Things Mopar @

All Things Mopar @

All Things Mopar @

All Things Mopar @

All Things Mopar @ Graduate @ Engineer . Class . 1969

All Things Mopar - @ - Graduate Engineer Class of 1969

All Things Mopar @ none given

All Things Mopar @ none

All Things Mopar @

All Things Mopar - back again! (All Things Mopar - back again!)

All Things Mopar (All Things Mopar)

All Things Mopar @

All Things Mopar @ none given

All Things Mopar @ none legally required

All Things Mopar @ none meeded

All Things Mopar @ none needed; none will be

All Things Mopar @ none required

All Things Mopar @ none required yet

All Things Mopar @ none.none

All Things Mopar @

All Things Mopar @Graduate.Engineer.Class.of.1969

All Things Mopar @Motown.Car.Shows

All Things Mopar

All Things Mopar.2 @Motown.Car.Shows.2

All Things Mopar.3 @Motown.Car.Shows.3

All Things Mopar.4 @Motown.Car.Shows.4

All Things Mopar.5 @Motown.Car.Shows.5

All Things Mopar.6 @Motown.Car.Shows.6

All Things Mopar.7 @Motown.Car.Shows.7

All Things

All Things Mopar___2 @Graduate_Engineer_Class_of_1969

All Things Moped @

_2

All_Things-Mopar-@[email protected]

All_Things-Mopar-II@[email protected]

All--Things--Mopar-II

All--Things--Mopar-III

All--Things--Mopar-IV

amature

anon@mous

anti-bottom feeding @ non-contributors 1

ATM (Any_Time_Money) @

ATN (Any_Time_Money) @

hes

Bi-Polar@Disorder

block@this

cell@phone in use - both Fuji and Nikon

cell@phone in use - both Fuji und Nikon

Cyber Stalker @ Par Excellance 1

Cyber Stalker @ Par Excellance 2

Cyber Stalker @ Par Excellance III

God Bless The United States of America! @ change - verbal death to Canucks

God Bless The United States of America! @ death to Canucks

God Bless The United States of America! @ not a racist; just hate Canucks; that's all

guess who!@not who you think!

guesti@mate

Helping a Kalyfornia Misecreant @ are we having fun yet?

Helping a Kalyfornia Misecreant @ Phase II at least

Helping a Kalyfornia Misecreant @ see the error in his ways 1

HEMI - Powered @ none

HEMI® - Powered

HEMI® - Powered @ none

HEMI-Powered @ none

i have goat@lips

i have

i have goat@lips_2

i have goat@lipsss

I_Hate-non-contributing@cretins

I_Hate-non-contributing@cretins_2

Insaniity-Evil @Incarnate

It's

Ivan's Got@Goat Lips!

Just Plain@Lazy

Kalyfornia way cool dude back to heaters @ brain scrambled from beathing polluted air

Kalyfornia way cool dude @ brain scrampled from beathing polluted air

Kalyfornia way cool dude change-up pitch @ brain scrambled from beathing polluted air

L_W_ (billie boi) @Hooes III

L_W_ (billie boi) @Houes I I I

L_W_ (billie boi) @Houes III

Magistir @ Maximus

Magistir@Maximus

magistir@maximusss

mellow @ yellow

Mentally@Unbalanced

MOLLY @PUP CORN.NET

no@ability@at all (cell phone at 2005 dream cruise)

no@ability@at all (more cell phones at dream cruise)

no@ability@at all (more cell phones dream cruise 2)

no@ability@at all (more cell phones dream cruise 3)

no@ability@whatsoever

no@ability@whatsoever_2

gnize

none (yEnc-Power-Post)

none (yEnc-Power-Postt)

none given @ this time (All Things Mopar)

[email protected]

none@all

none_@_all

none__@__all

notdumb@likebilyboy

nun_of@your@biz

nunof@your@biz

ly

Peeter

Peter @ Dromedary

Phase Seven @ are we having fun yet?

Phase Seven @ he he he

psychotic @ stalker at work 1

psychotic @ stalker at work_2

psychotic @ stalker at work_3

Psychotic @ stalker of Zinc

Psychotic @ that stalks miscreant non-contributors_1

psyco @ path [sic]

psycopath [sic] @ bud

pyschotic stalker_tuff to filter (pyschotic stalker_tuff to filter)

pyschotic stalking imbeciles (pyschotic stalking imbeciles)

pyscopath (sic) (pyscopath (sic))

pyscopath [sic] (pyscopath [sic])

pyscopath_2 [sic] (pyscopath_2 [sic])

pyscopath_3 [sic] (pyscopath_3 [sic])

_behind

_behinder

ricardo@montaldumb

_cal way cool dude

Stalker shrikes again Phase 2

The Kraken Awakens (The Kraken Awakens)

The Old Stuff Kid @ he he he . he

The Old Stuff Kid @ I can steal

The Old Stuff Kid @ Phase.Seven

The Stalker Shrikes Again!

thinkaboutwh@youaredoing8578685385763

Those who can ; do. @ those that can't ; futilely attempt to teach

Those who can; do. @ those that can't; futilely attempt to teach

very old @ stuff

who your psycopath [sic] @ bud stalks

who your psycopath [sic] 2 @ bud stalks 2

who your psycopath [sic] 3 @ bud stalks 3

426 Max Wedge @ Stage.III

Looks like 168 name shifts to me!

Old July 29th 07, 05:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc[_2_]

Didn't you hear, Mike? Those are his /friends/.

And of course there are more /real/ people willing to make ALL of his ISPs
aware of the loony's friends. I suggest that he go back to where people
enjoy humoring him. He has no friends here.

--
Z~

On 28-Jul-2007, "Mike G." > wrote:

> "Zinc" > wrote in message
> >
> > On 28-Jul-2007, "HEMI-Powered" > wrote:

> > > I do not change my nym.

> Really....then what is this;

_2

> All Things Mopar @ none @ all
>
> All Things Moded @

> All Things Mopar
>
> All Things Mopar @
>
> All Things Mopar @
>
> All Things Mopar @

> All Things Mopar @

> All Things Mopar @ Graduate @ Engineer . Class . 1969
>
> All Things Mopar - @ - Graduate Engineer Class of 1969
>
> All Things Mopar @ none given
>
> All Things Mopar @ none
>
> All Things Mopar @

> All Things Mopar - back again! (All Things Mopar - back again!)
>
> All Things Mopar (All Things Mopar)
>
> All Things Mopar @

> All Things Mopar @ none given
>
> All Things Mopar @ none legally required
>
> All Things Mopar @ none meeded
>
> All Things Mopar @ none needed; none will be
>
> All Things Mopar @ none required
>
> All Things Mopar @ none required yet
>
> All Things Mopar @ none.none
>
> All Things Mopar @

> All Things Mopar @Graduate.Engineer.Class.of.1969
>
> All Things Mopar @Motown.Car.Shows
>
> All Things Mopar

> All Things Mopar.2 @Motown.Car.Shows.2
>
> All Things Mopar.3 @Motown.Car.Shows.3
>
> All Things Mopar.4 @Motown.Car.Shows.4
>
> All Things Mopar.5 @Motown.Car.Shows.5
>
> All Things Mopar.6 @Motown.Car.Shows.6
>
> All Things Mopar.7 @Motown.Car.Shows.7
>
> All Things

> All Things Mopar___2 @Graduate_Engineer_Class_of_1969
>
> All Things Moped @

_2

> All_Things-Mopar-@[email protected]
>
> All_Things-Mopar-II@[email protected]
>
> All--Things--Mopar-II
>
> All--Things--Mopar-III
>
> All--Things--Mopar-IV

> amature

> anon@mous
>
> anti-bottom feeding @ non-contributors 1
>
> ATM (Any_Time_Money) @

> ATN (Any_Time_Money) @

hes

> Bi-Polar@Disorder
>
> block@this
>
> cell@phone in use - both Fuji and Nikon
>
> cell@phone in use - both Fuji und Nikon
>
> Cyber Stalker @ Par Excellance 1
>
> Cyber Stalker @ Par Excellance 2
>
> Cyber Stalker @ Par Excellance III
>

> God Bless The United States of America! @ change - verbal death to Canucks
>
> God Bless The United States of America! @ death to Canucks
>
> God Bless The United States of America! @ not a racist; just hate Canucks;
> that's all
>

> guess who!@not who you think!
>
> guesti@mate
>
> Helping a Kalyfornia Misecreant @ are we having fun yet?
>
> Helping a Kalyfornia Misecreant @ Phase II at least
>
> Helping a Kalyfornia Misecreant @ see the error in his ways 1
>
> HEMI - Powered @ none
>
> HEMI® - Powered
>
> HEMI® - Powered @ none
>
> HEMI-Powered @ none
>
> i have goat@lips
>
> i have
>
> i have goat@lips_2
>
> i have goat@lipsss
>
> I_Hate-non-contributing@cretins
>
> I_Hate-non-contributing@cretins_2
>

> Insaniity-Evil @Incarnate
>
> It's
>
> Ivan's Got@Goat Lips!
>
> Just Plain@Lazy
>
> Kalyfornia way cool dude back to heaters @ brain scrambled from beathing
> polluted air
>
> Kalyfornia way cool dude @ brain scrampled from beathing polluted air
>
> Kalyfornia way cool dude change-up pitch @ brain scrambled from beathing
> polluted air
>
> L_W_ (billie boi) @Hooes III
>
> L_W_ (billie boi) @Houes I I I
>
> L_W_ (billie boi) @Houes III
>
> Magistir @ Maximus
>
> Magistir@Maximus
>
> magistir@maximusss
>
> mellow @ yellow
>
> Mentally@Unbalanced
>
> MOLLY @PUP CORN.NET
>

> no@ability@at all (cell phone at 2005 dream cruise)
>
> no@ability@at all (more cell phones at dream cruise)
>
> no@ability@at all (more cell phones dream cruise 2)
>
> no@ability@at all (more cell phones dream cruise 3)
>
> no@ability@whatsoever
>
> no@ability@whatsoever_2

gnize

> none (yEnc-Power-Post)
>
> none (yEnc-Power-Postt)
>
> none given @ this time (All Things Mopar)
>

> [email protected]
>
> none@all

> none_@_all
>
> none__@__all
>

> notdumb@likebilyboy
>
> nun_of@your@biz
>

> nunof@your@biz

ly

Old July 29th 07, 05:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Mike G.

Oh, I forgot....yeah friends uh huh

--
Advice when most needed is least heeded.

Old July 29th 07, 10:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Zinc added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

>> > No, loony toon. As you know, you've made the KF impossible
>> > by your flood handle. And you /are/ in some "silly-ass
>> > contest" to provoke comments, favorable or otherwise.
>> >
>> > However, these crappy shots - though very otherwise - are
>> > beautiful by comparison to your persona. So there is
>> > something to say for them after all.

>> You can KF me any time you want, I do not change my nym. I
>> don't care if you don't like me or you don't like my
>> pictures, that is your right. But, if you continnue to stalk
>> me, I will take appropriate action. I do not need to have a
>> resugeants of you trolls ragging on me for no good reason.
>> This NG is about sharing it is not you and Paddy's Pig's
>> private playing ground, you have no special dispensation to
>> be a photo judge, so STFU and GFYS. Now, blow back to the
>> land of smog.

> I have nothing to do with Pat any more than with any other
> decent poster to these newsgroups. Yeah, we've bumped into
> each other a couple of times at the shows but so what? I don't
> know what you have against him, but it has nothing to do with
> me.
>
> Back to your evading the last statement, Stalker. By putting
> the spaces before and after the @ in your spam sig, you are
> attempting to bypass everyone's kill-filter. That's the same
> as spamming. I'll have to report you.

nunbnuts, one nym is used by Rocket fuel and theother by Xnews it
has been that way for a year. try reporting me and I will report
you for filing a false, vindictive abuse report. you need a life
beyond this NG and just leave people alone who do not bother you
at all.

--
HP, aka Jerry