NC motorists who hit protesters blocking roadways will be legallyprotected under proposed bill

Old May 17th 17, 01:10 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.survivalism,misc.legal,alt.politics.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Wayne[_6_]

Default NC motorists who hit protesters blocking roadways will be legallyprotected under proposed bill

On 5/16/2017 3:04 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/08...it-protestors-
> blocking-roadways-will-be-legally-protected-under-proposed-bill.html
>
> Drivers in North Carolina might soon be allowed to plow their cars through
> protesters forming human walls on the road.
>
> A new bill approved by the state House will legally protect motorists who
> hit protesters blocking the road—as long as they “exercise due care,”
> according to The News & Observer in Raleigh.
>
> House Bill 330 was approved in a 67-48 vote late last week. The bill was
> drafted in response to protests in Charlotte that paralyzed traffic last
> fall.

Looks like a sensible bill. Here in LA there have been gangs of thugs
closing the 110 freeway through downtown. I'll bet the motorists
inconvenienced would welcome such a bill in CA.

Old May 17th 17, 01:15 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.survivalism,misc.legal,alt.politics.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Frank

On 5/16/2017 8:10 PM, Wayne wrote:
> On 5/16/2017 3:04 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
>> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/08...it-protestors-
>> blocking-roadways-will-be-legally-protected-under-proposed-bill.html
>>
>> Drivers in North Carolina might soon be allowed to plow their cars
>> through
>> protesters forming human walls on the road.
>>
>> A new bill approved by the state House will legally protect motorists who
>> hit protesters blocking the road—as long as they “exercise due care,”
>> according to The News & Observer in Raleigh.
>>
>> House Bill 330 was approved in a 67-48 vote late last week. The bill was
>> drafted in response to protests in Charlotte that paralyzed traffic last
>> fall.
>>

> Looks like a sensible bill. Here in LA there have been gangs of thugs
> closing the 110 freeway through downtown. I'll bet the motorists
> inconvenienced would welcome such a bill in CA.

Rids them of thugs and greases the car.
Old May 17th 17, 04:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.survivalism,misc.legal,alt.politics.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Siri Cruise

In article >, Wayne >
wrote:

> On 5/16/2017 3:04 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> > http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/08...it-protestors-
> > blocking-roadways-will-be-legally-protected-under-proposed-bill.html
> >
> > Drivers in North Carolina might soon be allowed to plow their cars through
> > protesters forming human walls on the road.
> >
> > A new bill approved by the state House will legally protect motorists who
> > hit protesters blocking the road‹as long as they ³exercise due care,²
> > according to The News & Observer in Raleigh.
> >
> > House Bill 330 was approved in a 67-48 vote late last week. The bill was
> > drafted in response to protests in Charlotte that paralyzed traffic last
> > fall.
> >

> Looks like a sensible bill. Here in LA there have been gangs of thugs
> closing the 110 freeway through downtown. I'll bet the motorists
> inconvenienced would welcome such a bill in CA.

I see where you place the value of human life. Be glad others value your life
more than you value theirs.

Anyway start an initiative petition to amend the vehicle code.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Free the Amos Yee one.
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha.
Old May 18th 17, 12:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.survivalism,misc.legal,alt.politics.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Scout[_4_]

"Wayne" > wrote in message
news
> On 5/16/2017 3:04 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
>> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/08...it-protestors-
>> blocking-roadways-will-be-legally-protected-under-proposed-bill.html
>>
>> Drivers in North Carolina might soon be allowed to plow their cars
>> through
>> protesters forming human walls on the road.
>>
>> A new bill approved by the state House will legally protect motorists who
>> hit protesters blocking the road—as long as they “exercise due care,”
>> according to The News & Observer in Raleigh.
>>
>> House Bill 330 was approved in a 67-48 vote late last week. The bill was
>> drafted in response to protests in Charlotte that paralyzed traffic last
>> fall.
>>

> Looks like a sensible bill. Here in LA there have been gangs of thugs
> closing the 110 freeway through downtown. I'll bet the motorists
> inconvenienced would welcome such a bill in CA.

Well, if motorists would decide to clip the first couple jumping out into
traffic, I bet the rest would be a lot less eager to follow.

Old May 18th 17, 12:27 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.survivalism,misc.legal,alt.politics.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Scout[_4_]

"Siri Cruise" > wrote in message
> In article >, Wayne >
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/16/2017 3:04 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
>> > http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/08...it-protestors-
>> > blocking-roadways-will-be-legally-protected-under-proposed-bill.html
>> >
>> > Drivers in North Carolina might soon be allowed to plow their cars
>> > through
>> > protesters forming human walls on the road.
>> >
>> > A new bill approved by the state House will legally protect motorists
>> > who
>> > hit protesters blocking the road‹as long as they ³exercise due care,²
>> > according to The News & Observer in Raleigh.
>> >
>> > House Bill 330 was approved in a 67-48 vote late last week. The bill
>> > was
>> > drafted in response to protests in Charlotte that paralyzed traffic
>> > last
>> > fall.
>> >

>> Looks like a sensible bill. Here in LA there have been gangs of thugs
>> closing the 110 freeway through downtown. I'll bet the motorists
>> inconvenienced would welcome such a bill in CA.

> I see where you place the value of human life. Be glad others value your
> life
> more than you value theirs.

When they don't value their own lives enough NOT to jump, move, or stand in
front of moving cars....why should I care about their lives?

Old May 18th 17, 12:42 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.survivalism,misc.legal,alt.politics.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
de chucka

On 18/05/2017 9:24 AM, Scout wrote:

> "Wayne" > wrote in message
> news
>> On 5/16/2017 3:04 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
>>> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/08...it-protestors-
>>> blocking-roadways-will-be-legally-protected-under-proposed-bill.html
>>>
>>> Drivers in North Carolina might soon be allowed to plow their cars
>>> through
>>> protesters forming human walls on the road.
>>>
>>> A new bill approved by the state House will legally protect motorists
>>> who
>>> hit protesters blocking the road—as long as they “exercise due care,”
>>> according to The News & Observer in Raleigh.
>>>
>>> House Bill 330 was approved in a 67-48 vote late last week. The bill was
>>> drafted in response to protests in Charlotte that paralyzed traffic last
>>> fall.
>>>

>> Looks like a sensible bill. Here in LA there have been gangs of thugs
>> closing the 110 freeway through downtown. I'll bet the motorists
>> inconvenienced would welcome such a bill in CA.

> Well, if motorists would decide to clip the first couple jumping out
> into traffic, I bet the rest would be a lot less eager to follow.

Jumping out? In civilised countries running over people without due care
is considered murder or manslaughter

Old May 18th 17, 12:43 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.survivalism,misc.legal,alt.politics.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Siri Cruise

In article >,
"Scout" > wrote:

> "Siri Cruise" > wrote in message
> > In article >, Wayne >
> > wrote:

> >> Looks like a sensible bill. Here in LA there have been gangs of thugs
> >> closing the 110 freeway through downtown. I'll bet the motorists
> >> inconvenienced would welcome such a bill in CA.

> > I see where you place the value of human life. Be glad others value your
> > life
> > more than you value theirs.

> When they don't value their own lives enough NOT to jump, move, or stand in
> front of moving cars....why should I care about their lives?

In California vehicles yield the right of way to pedestrians regardless of
whether the pedestrians are making a legal crossing. Call the police when
suspect jaywalking or obstruction of traffic and let the police deal with it.
Police can deal with unarmed criminals without killing or maiming people.

But, no, you place a higher value on a few minutes of frustration over human
life. Tell me again how only liberals do violence.

Old May 18th 17, 12:44 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.survivalism,misc.legal,alt.politics.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Siri Cruise

In article >,
"Scout" > wrote:

> "Wayne" > wrote in message
> news
> > On 5/16/2017 3:04 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> >> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/08...it-protestors-
> >> blocking-roadways-will-be-legally-protected-under-proposed-bill.html
> >>
> >> Drivers in North Carolina might soon be allowed to plow their cars
> >> through
> >> protesters forming human walls on the road.
> >>
> >> A new bill approved by the state House will legally protect motorists who
> >> hit protesters blocking the road‹as long as they ³exercise due care,²
> >> according to The News & Observer in Raleigh.
> >>
> >> House Bill 330 was approved in a 67-48 vote late last week. The bill was
> >> drafted in response to protests in Charlotte that paralyzed traffic last
> >> fall.
> >>

> > Looks like a sensible bill. Here in LA there have been gangs of thugs
> > closing the 110 freeway through downtown. I'll bet the motorists
> > inconvenienced would welcome such a bill in CA.

> Well, if motorists would decide to clip the first couple jumping out into
> traffic, I bet the rest would be a lot less eager to follow.

And then you find out at your trial that was a police officer making a traffic
stop or a roadworker.

Old May 18th 17, 01:07 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.survivalism,misc.legal,alt.politics.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Klaus Schadenfreude[_2_]

On Wed, 17 May 2017 16:43:03 -0700, Siri Cruise >
wrote:

>In California vehicles yield the right of way to pedestrians regardless of
>whether the pedestrians are making a legal crossing.

**** happens.

It's not like there's a shortage of you people.
Old May 18th 17, 01:08 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.survivalism,misc.legal,alt.politics.liberalism,talk.politics.guns
Klaus Schadenfreude[_2_]

On Wed, 17 May 2017 16:44:48 -0700, Siri Cruise >
wrote:

>In article >,
> "Scout" > wrote:
>
>> "Wayne" > wrote in message
>> news

>> > Looks like a sensible bill. Here in LA there have been gangs of thugs
>> > closing the 110 freeway through downtown. I'll bet the motorists
>> > inconvenienced would welcome such a bill in CA.

>> Well, if motorists would decide to clip the first couple jumping out into
>> traffic, I bet the rest would be a lot less eager to follow.
>>

>And then you find out at your trial that was a police officer making a traffic
>stop or a roadworker.

LOL

Or maybe it was the Second Coming.