Some people are idiots

Old June 20th 05, 05:17 AM
RichA

Default Some people are idiots

Mini Cooper on 20" rims.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...hread=13930493
Old June 20th 05, 05:36 AM
D.K.R.

I'm pretty sure my 16 year old son would think that's "awesome!"

Old June 20th 05, 12:03 PM
SVTKate

Can't say much for the car, but thanks for the site!

Kate

Old June 20th 05, 02:29 PM
Michael Johnson, PE

SVTKate wrote:
> Can't say much for the car, but thanks for the site!
>
> Kate

If you like photography sites try this one too:

http://www.fredmiranda.com/
Old June 20th 05, 02:56 PM
Defiant

I'm pretty sure my 13 year old step son and my 8 year old son would too.
now my 10 year old Step daughter would go EWWWWW she just like that.
but that's just sick, almost as bad as a Yamaha 660 Raptor (ATV) on 22 in
gold plated rims. that was sick.
Defiant

Old June 20th 05, 03:00 PM
D.K.R.

While I could think of a whole list of ways to better spend my money,
this is not nearly as bad as some of the crap that I've seen on the road
these days. I mean, it could have a huge wing stuck to the roof, or a
fart can or even be plastered with NOS stickers. . .

Old June 20th 05, 04:23 PM
SVTKate

My husband wears his backwards...
when the top is down, or when he has his welding helmet on...
geeze.. what's the problem

*snikker*

Kat

"ZombyWoof" > wrote in message
: On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 04:36:41 GMT, "D.K.R."
: > wrote something wonderfully witty:
:
: >I'm pretty sure my 16 year old son would think that's "awesome!"
: >
: As would many others. Especially those who wear their ball caps
: backwards.
:
: >RichA wrote:
: >> Mini Cooper on 20" rims.
: >>
: >>
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...hread=13930493
:
: --
: "Either kill me or take me as I am,
: because I'll be damned if I ever change..."
:
: The Marquis de Sade

Old June 20th 05, 04:25 PM
SVTKate

"Defiant" > wrote in message
: I'm pretty sure my 13 year old step son and my 8 year old son would too.
: now my 10 year old Step daughter would go EWWWWW she just like that.
: but that's just sick, almost as bad as a Yamaha 660 Raptor (ATV) on 22 in
: gold plated rims. that was sick.
: Defiant

Ok now... a little clarification here.
Is that "Sick" as in, that is the coolest **** I have ever seen?
Or as in it makes me sick?

I know, I know...
just had to .

Kate

Old June 20th 05, 05:00 PM
Spike

It coulda been an Aztec.... Now there is an EWWWWWWWWW!

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 00:17:23 -0400, RichA > wrote:

>Mini Cooper on 20" rims.
>
>http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...hread=13930493

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16