That will teach him

Old June 26th 05, 08:16 AM
Kidd Andersson

DAMN RIGHT! It felt real good. He's a dick anyway. ****ed because I
wouldn't go out with him so he deserved it. THAT'LL TEACH HIM!

K.

Old June 26th 05, 11:42 AM
SVTKate

They were given to me by someone else...
Hell, I never search for much more than house, car or camera stuff on
Ebay... LOL
Boring ol me!

Kate

"John" > wrote in message
: "SVTKate" > wrote in message
: link.net...
: > and yet...
: > I am so tempted to ask the buyer what was in the box
: > http://tinyurl.com/ao4ek
: >
: >
: > "SVTKate" > wrote in message
: > hlink.net...
: > :
: >
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...69857 49&rd=1
: > :
: > : damn....
:
: Kate,
:
: What were you searching for on eBay when you ran across these two gems?
:
: --
: John
: ThunderSnake #59
:
:
:

Old June 26th 05, 11:43 AM
SVTKate

Uhhh....
Ohhhhh Kay.

: Spike wrote:
: > Kidd, it must feel good to take advantage of other people's misery....
: > WAY TA GO!!!!!!!! : )
: >
: > On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 14:06:41 -0400, Kidd Andersson
: > > wrote:
: >
: >
: >>Thomas Cameron wrote:
: >>
: >>>On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 10:56:56 -0500, WindsorFox[SS] wrote:
: >>>
: >>>
: >>>
: >>>>SVTKate wrote:
: >>>>
: >>>>
:

: >>>>>
: >>>>>damn....
: >>>>>
: >>>>>
: >>>>
: >>>>

Old June 26th 05, 11:45 AM
SVTKate

It is even remotely possible that the guy cheated BECAUSE this woman was
such a vicious witch?

Seriously.... someone who is capable of something like this must not be a
real joy to live with.

Kate

Old June 26th 05, 12:45 PM
AW

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 10:45:46 +0000, SVTKate wrote:

> It is even remotely possible that the guy cheated BECAUSE this woman was
> such a vicious witch?
>
> Seriously.... someone who is capable of something like this must not be a
> real joy to live with.
>
> Kate

Naah, this guy sounds like he deserved it. According to the news article
he about a year ago on the air told a story about how he fantasized about
his wife's sister while having sex with his wife. She was listening at the
time. I think that the guy is just scum, he's trying to be like the sterns
and love sponges of the world, problem is that he was a married man so he
shouldn't have been.

I think the car was justified. lol
Old June 26th 05, 12:46 PM
AW

Check out www.bizarrebids.com

Old June 26th 05, 06:08 PM
WindsorFox[SS]

SVTKate wrote:
> It is even remotely possible that the guy cheated BECAUSE this woman was
> such a vicious witch?
>
> Seriously.... someone who is capable of something like this must not be a
> real joy to live with.
>
> Kate

Did you read the Fox News article? If it's correct, he deserved it.

--
"Network management is like trying to herd cats."
-- Unknown

"I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges?"
-- TazAmd - Humor Section Gettingtogather.com
Old June 26th 05, 07:09 PM
SVTKate

"WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote in message
: SVTKate wrote:
: > It is even remotely possible that the guy cheated BECAUSE this woman was
: > such a vicious witch?
: >
: > Seriously.... someone who is capable of something like this must not be
: > real joy to live with.
: >
: > Kate
: >
: >
:
: Did you read the Fox News article? If it's correct, he deserved it.
:
:No, I didn't see it...