All this Mario bull****

Old October 25th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default All this Mario bull****

"Scott H" > wrote in message
> "Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
>>
>> Now shut the **** up and let this place be a VW discussion group.
>>
>> Jan

> The "same ****" NEEDS to be repeated every single time Mario pops up.
>
> Scott

come on Scott, don't let common sense and decency get in the way of Jan's
rant... bitching about off topic threads is painfully ironic.... not only
that, Jan is so sexy when he throws a fit...<G>

Old October 25th 08, 09:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Oct 24, 5:44*am, Jan Andersson >
wrote:
> Could you please stop it, it's ridiculous.
> You are killing what's left of Ramva with all your "Mario this, Mario
> that, Mario is an ass-hat" replies in all the threads. Let it go
> already, it's all you who keep posting these meaningless slams who look
> stupid.
>
> I am tired of seeing Mario pulled into threads that have nothing to do
> with him, and someone always posting the same bull**** replies to any
> and all posts that do have something to do with him.
>
> I thought we already agreed to only post a warning if he is selling
> something here, that's all.
>
> Really... each and every post you made is still here for anyone to read,
> * they don't go anywhere. They STAY here for all to read. Damn near
> forever. You don't need to repeat the same **** every day.
>
> Now shut the **** up and let this place be a VW discussion group.
>
> Jan

Sounds almost like you are sticking up for Mario.
Don't know about your world but in mine being considered a liar, thief
& conman
are not good things.

Now as for as "I thought we already agreed to only post a warning if
he is selling
something here, that's all.". Who's "we" ? I know I would never
agreed to any
thing like that.

As far as telling everyone to "shut the **** up", thats out of line
and certainly
ruined any point you were trying to make.

Old October 26th 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Scott H[_2_]

"Joey Tribiani" wrote ...

> .... Jan is so sexy when he throws a fit...<G>

This so so true.
It turns me on when he smacks me with his purse too. ;-)

--
Scott

Old October 26th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson[_4_]

Hi Karls!

What have you been up to?

I'm starting a new job on Monday (aircooled Porsche high performance,
racing, restorations etc... more on that later, hehe).

We are also trying to get approved for a house, (rent) with a 2 car
garage. Condo life is easy, but no place to work on cars...

Jan

Old October 26th 08, 12:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson[_4_]

Scott H wrote:
> "Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
>> Could you please stop it, it's ridiculous.
>> You are killing what's left of Ramva with all your "Mario this, Mario
>> that, Mario is an ass-hat" replies in all the threads. Let it go already,
>> it's all you who keep posting these meaningless slams who look stupid.
>>
>> I am tired of seeing Mario pulled into threads that have nothing to do
>> with him, and someone always posting the same bull**** replies to any and
>> all posts that do have something to do with him.
>>
>> I thought we already agreed to only post a warning if he is selling
>> something here, that's all.
>>
>> Really... each and every post you made is still here for anyone to read,
>> they don't go anywhere. They STAY here for all to read. Damn near forever.
>> You don't need to repeat the same **** every day.
>>
>> Now shut the **** up and let this place be a VW discussion group.
>>
>> Jan

> The "same ****" NEEDS to be repeated every single time Mario pops up.

I disagree. This group has suddenly become 75% anti-mario bull****
posts, and this is what kills newsgroups. I have been around long enough
to have witnessed the same happen in other groups.

The noise-to-signal ratio has gone down the tubes here, mostly because
of the useless mario jihad.

> So in my opinion, at minimum, his history needs to be noted at least once in
> any thread that he posts in.

That is not what has happened here, again. If it was limited to that,
then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. But it's not.
And what everyone agreed to before, was one warning reply to a post
where he is trying to sell his services or parts, that's it.

We are way beyond that here. And it's stupid. Any newcomer who drops by
and sees the flames, will turn around and go away, thinking that this is
one of "those" groups, nothing but bull**** and insults flying back and
forth, with no substance. Which, unfortunately, it is now coming to.

> Like David said, the only reason he posts here
> is that it is unmoderated and he cannot be banned from here.

I did moderate this group for many years in the past, but unfortunately
I no longer have such power.

jan
Old October 26th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson[_4_]

wrote:
> On Oct 24, 5:44 am, Jan Andersson >
> wrote:
>> Could you please stop it, it's ridiculous.
>> You are killing what's left of Ramva with all your "Mario this, Mario
>> that, Mario is an ass-hat" replies in all the threads. Let it go
>> already, it's all you who keep posting these meaningless slams who look
>> stupid.
>>
>> I am tired of seeing Mario pulled into threads that have nothing to do
>> with him, and someone always posting the same bull**** replies to any
>> and all posts that do have something to do with him.
>>
>> I thought we already agreed to only post a warning if he is selling
>> something here, that's all.
>>
>> Really... each and every post you made is still here for anyone to read,
>> they don't go anywhere. They STAY here for all to read. Damn near
>> forever. You don't need to repeat the same **** every day.
>>
>> Now shut the **** up and let this place be a VW discussion group.
>>
>> Jan

> Sounds almost like you are sticking up for Mario.

I have this newsgroups best interests in mind. That means keeping it on
topic and helpful to those who need advice.
There seems to be enough evidence against Mario for anyone to make an
informed decision on what to think of him. I don't give a rats ass about
Mario, I care about this group.

> Now as for as "I thought we already agreed to only post a warning if
> he is selling something here, that's all.". Who's "we" ? I know I would never
> agreed to any thing like that.

The last time this same thing happened, we sort of took a vote and
allowed some time for people to voice their opinion. It got out of hand
then, like it has now, and "we" as in the majority of the readers who
bothered to voice their opinion, agreed to these terms. One warning, and
only if he is trying to sell. Google it up if you weren't here then. If
you were here, you must have ignored the thread.

> As far as telling everyone to "shut the **** up", thats out of line
> and certainly ruined any point you were trying to make.

Then by your logic, any 'shut the **** up' replies aimed at mario, are
equally worthless. Which is basically all the content in the replies you
see, just worded slightly differently sometimes.

What is out of line, is the anti-Mario replies. I am the elected King of
this newsgroup, thanks to all the readers who voted me, and it has given
me the mandate to say shut the **** up. So shut the **** up already, LOL

Old October 26th 08, 12:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

wrote:
> Could you please stop it, it's ridiculous.
> You are killing what's left of Ramva with all your "Mario this, Mario
> that, Mario is an ass-hat" replies in all the threads. Let it go
> already, it's all you who keep posting these meaningless slams who look
> stupid.
>
> I am tired of seeing Mario pulled into threads that have nothing to do
> with him, and someone always posting the same bull**** replies to any
> and all posts that do have something to do with him.
>
> I thought we already agreed to only post a warning if he is selling
> something here, that's all.
>
> Really... each and every post you made is still here for anyone to read,
> * they don't go anywhere. They STAY here for all to read. Damn near
> forever. You don't need to repeat the same **** every day.
>
> Now shut the **** up and let this place be a VW discussion group.
>
> Jan

I'm trying to figure a few things out.

Who is this "We" you're referring to when you said "we already
agreed"?
Sure doesn't include me. I would never agree to something like that.

Telling everyone to shut the **** up kind of negates any points you
were
trying to make.

Not sure if you are trying to defend Mario or not. Not sure about
your world
but in my world being a liar, thief and conman are not a good thing.

A few posts might look bad in ramva but Mario is hurting the entire
aircooled
industry.
Old October 26th 08, 04:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Scott H[_2_]

"Jan Andersson" wrote ...

> I disagree. This group has suddenly become 75% anti-mario bull**** posts,
> and this is what kills newsgroups. I have been around long enough to have
> witnessed the same happen in other groups.
>
> The noise-to-signal ratio has gone down the tubes here, mostly because of
> the useless mario jihad.

This newsgroup was pretty much dead before Mario came back. When I first
started hanging around here there were anywhere from 200 to 250 posts per
day. When the web-based forums got popular (STF, TheSamba, etc.)
participation here dropped dramatically. I remember many days I would check
in here and see only five or six new posts. That's pretty dead to me.

So maybe we have Mario to thank for reviving the group. ;-)

--
Scott

Old October 26th 08, 04:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
dave AKA vwdoc1[_2_]

wrote:
> Could you please stop it, it's ridiculous.
> You are killing what's left of Ramva with all your "Mario this, Mario
> that, Mario is an ass-hat" replies in all the threads. Let it go
> already, it's all you who keep posting these meaningless slams who look
> stupid.
>
> I am tired of seeing Mario pulled into threads that have nothing to do
> with him, and someone always posting the same bull**** replies to any
> and all posts that do have something to do with him.
>
> I thought we already agreed to only post a warning if he is selling
> something here, that's all.
>
> Really... each and every post you made is still here for anyone to read,
> they don't go anywhere. They STAY here for all to read. Damn near
> forever. You don't need to repeat the same **** every day.
>
> Now shut the **** up and let this place be a VW discussion group.
>
> Jan

>Sounds almost like you are sticking up for Mario.

I have had decent dealings with Mario, but I also heed the warnings from
people on this group!
I have watched the news video once or twice, but don't need to hear about
him in almost every thread!!
You all are feeding his ego, so the best way IMHO to "hurt" him is to ignore
him! He will fade away! ;-)
Don't chase away the newbies since they come here for information and the
love of the aircooled VWs, not a growing thread of hate posting! Even
though it is informative "TO NEWBIES", it becomes similar to spam when it
overwhelms you!

>Don't know about your world but in mine being considered a liar, thief
>& conman
>are not good things.

Yet there are still politicians! lol

>Now as for as "I thought we already agreed to only post a warning if
>he is selling
>something here, that's all.". Who's "we" ? I know I would never
>agreed to any
>thing like that.

I think a lot of regulars here with, IMHO, common sense agreed to it!

>As far as telling everyone to "shut the **** up", thats out of line
>and certainly
>ruined any point you were trying to make.

I guess when something makes someone upset, irrational utterances are
sometimes spoken! lol

The point is don't keep feeding/fanning the flames, PLEASE just let them
burn out!
Don' let Mario control you by making you respond to his teases like dangling
a carrot in front of a horse!

I am with Jan on this!
--
JMHO
later,

What is this BULLSHIT?! ChrisCoaster Driving 5 September 6th 08 08:15 PM
More Mario [email protected] VW air cooled 1 July 7th 08 08:17 PM
Mario Tricky VW air cooled 56 November 16th 07 04:43 AM
OT - Politically Correct Bullshit Dave Milne Jeep 38 October 11th 05 11:04 AM