oil temp sender

Old November 14th 04, 10:22 PM
Denise

Default oil temp sender

which sender would be best for my 1600?I have the cb performance oil filter
in the oil strainers place and I was going to put the oil temp drain plug
there I don't think they are the same size bolt though.im using a vdo 80 psi
sender in the oil lights place.should I get a vdo t adapter and put both
temp and pressure switches in the same place.I sure wish I had tapped the
side of the case like most homebuilt aircraft guys did but I didn't even
think about it.im sure some of you guys have already figured this out but
senders are expensive and I don't wanna buy the wrong thing.thanks dub
comrades.......................James

---

2002 SL1 Temp Sensor? B Powers Saturn 0 October 24th 04 09:41 PM
95 Saturn Overheating and the temp gage 3/4 vs 1/2 debate A. Malik Saturn 0 October 17th 04 04:54 AM
Need help with '96 SL temp sensor/service engine light Larry Grapentine Saturn 1 October 12th 04 07:02 AM
Audi 100 quattro temp gauge probs Paul Wickham Audi 1 May 31st 04 04:39 PM