95 dodge stratus 2.5L V6 Error Code 41(transmission)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 18th 05, 08:37 PM
kymme80

Default 95 dodge stratus 2.5L V6 Error Code 41(transmission)

I have a 95 dodge stratus. during the winter months it ran fine.
However, not that it is summer my car has been going into limp mode.
(I can be driving and it will just shift into a lower gear and not
shift again. if I pull over and turn off my car and wait like 2 min or
so start it back up it is fine.) It has a leak but all fluids are
find. Changed out transmission filter and flushed it. Finally went to
the shop and had it scanned. Got Error Code 41, Low Reverse Solenid.
My question is how is this repaired, normal cost and will i need a new
transmission. The shop I had scan my car wasn’t a transmission shop so
he said I’d have to contact them. The one shop around here has had
people waiting months to get their car back in worse shape.

Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/Dodge-95-s...ict128973.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=628794