Appears certain NJ gov Corzine's car was EXTREME SPEEDING

Old April 15th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Appears certain NJ gov Corzine's car was EXTREME SPEEDING

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/home_...seat_belt.html

(snip)

The crash happened in Galloway Township just after 6 p.m. Corzine had
been expected at the mansion, Drumthwacket, at 7 p.m. Princeton is at
least 85 miles from Galloway.

(snip)

So they must have been doing near 90 mph!!! And a year ago Corzine was
trying to get speed limits lowered in NJ to save gas!

Quote above is near end of the long article linked to.
Old April 15th 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics

On Apr 14, 7:13 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> http://www.philly.com/inquirer/home_...0414_Corzine_c...
>
> (snip)
>
> The crash happened in Galloway Township just after 6 p.m. Corzine had
> been expected at the mansion, Drumthwacket, at 7 p.m. Princeton is at
> least 85 miles from Galloway.
>
> (snip)
>
> So they must have been doing near 90 mph!!!

That does not follow. He could just as well have been late, as
politicians generally tend to be. Only if he had actually reached the
residence by 7 could you conclude that.

Old April 15th 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
[email protected][_1_]

On Apr 14, 9:13 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> So they must have been doing near 90 mph!!! And a year ago Corzine was
> trying to get speed limits lowered in NJ to save gas!

You really don't get it, do you? Marie Antoinette "Jon" Corzine
just is an example of the Marie Antoinette class of America -
politicians - people to whom the ever-increasing, ever-more-
restrictive rules they inflict on the overwhelming majority of
Americans in the peasant class just don't apply.

Old April 15th 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Larry[_2_]

In article . com>,
" > wrote:

> On Apr 14, 9:13 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> > wrote:
> > So they must have been doing near 90 mph!!! And a year ago Corzine was
> > trying to get speed limits lowered in NJ to save gas!

> You really don't get it, do you? Marie Antoinette "Jon" Corzine
> just is an example of the Marie Antoinette class of America -
> politicians - people to whom the ever-increasing, ever-more-
> restrictive rules they inflict on the overwhelming majority of
> Americans in the peasant class just don't apply.

This is not even close to true. There aren't government stormtroopers
out there ensuring everyone wears seatbelts who don't monitor the
governor the same way. The governor, like anyone else, is free to
violate the law or follow it - and I dare say, he paid for his decision
far more than the $50 fine or whatever the cost would be if he were
ticketed for it.
Old April 15th 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics

wrote:
> On Apr 14, 7:13 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> > wrote:

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/home_...0414_Corzine_c...

>> (snip)
>>
>> The crash happened in Galloway Township just after 6 p.m. Corzine had
>> been expected at the mansion, Drumthwacket, at 7 p.m. Princeton is at
>> least 85 miles from Galloway.
>>
>> (snip)
>>
>> So they must have been doing near 90 mph!!!

> That does not follow. He could just as well have been late, as
> politicians generally tend to be. Only if he had actually reached the
> residence by 7 could you conclude that.

Get outa here, you coddler. What makes you think he planned on being
late?? THINK
Old April 15th 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Larry[_2_]

In article t>,
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS > wrote:

> wrote:
> > On Apr 14, 7:13 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> > > wrote:

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/home_...0414_Corzine_c...

> >> (snip)
> >>
> >> The crash happened in Galloway Township just after 6 p.m. Corzine had
> >> been expected at the mansion, Drumthwacket, at 7 p.m. Princeton is at
> >> least 85 miles from Galloway.
> >>
> >> (snip)
> >>
> >> So they must have been doing near 90 mph!!!

> > That does not follow. He could just as well have been late, as
> > politicians generally tend to be. Only if he had actually reached the
> > residence by 7 could you conclude that.
> >

> Get outa here, you coddler. What makes you think he planned on being
> late?? THINK

What makes you think they were going to risk their lives to be on time?
THINK
Old April 15th 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Larry Bud

On Apr 14, 9:13 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> http://www.philly.com/inquirer/home_...0414_Corzine_c...
>
> (snip)
>
> The crash happened in Galloway Township just after 6 p.m. Corzine had
> been expected at the mansion, Drumthwacket, at 7 p.m. Princeton is at
> least 85 miles from Galloway.
>
> (snip)
>
> So they must have been doing near 90 mph!!! And a year ago Corzine was
> trying to get speed limits lowered in NJ to save gas!

Just as I thought you couldn't come up with **** more stupid than your
last statement, you go and surprise me with this.

Old April 15th 07, 05:08 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics

On Apr 14, 9:06 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> > On Apr 14, 7:13 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> > > wrote:
> >>http://www.philly.com/inquirer/home_...0414_Corzine_c...

> >> (snip)

> >> The crash happened in Galloway Township just after 6 p.m. Corzine had
> >> been expected at the mansion, Drumthwacket, at 7 p.m. Princeton is at
> >> least 85 miles from Galloway.

> >> (snip)

> >> So they must have been doing near 90 mph!!!

> > That does not follow. He could just as well have been late, as
> > politicians generally tend to be. Only if he had actually reached the
> > residence by 7 could you conclude that.

> Get outa here, you coddler. What makes you think he planned on being
> late?? THINK

Uh, imbecile, I DID think... you didn't. Poltiicians are ALWAYS
running late. They don't care about being on time. He was probably
doing 55 and would get to Drumthwacket whenever. They way for HIM, not
the other way around... THINK!

Old April 15th 07, 05:20 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> http://www.philly.com/inquirer/home_...seat_belt.html
>
> (snip)
>
> The crash happened in Galloway Township just after 6 p.m. Corzine had
> been expected at the mansion, Drumthwacket, at 7 p.m. Princeton is at
> least 85 miles from Galloway.
>
> (snip)
>
> So they must have been doing near 90 mph!!! And a year ago Corzine was
> trying to get speed limits lowered in NJ to save gas!

The SUV doesn't look like it crashed at 90 mph.