There Must Be 50 Ways To Love Your Louvres: 200x Morgan+8 left sidelow.jpg

Old June 1st 07, 07:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
§qu@re Wheels[_6_]

Default There Must Be 50 Ways To Love Your Louvres: 200x Morgan+8 left sidelow.jpg

--
When you come to a fork in the road, take it.

-- Yogi Berra

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	200x Morgan+8 left side low.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	302.5 KB
ID:	69395
Old June 1st 07, 08:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Just what I want, a wooden frame. NOT!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

"§qu@re Wheels"
<mostly_harmless@pangalactic_vector_exchange_trans ponder31_universe.net>
wrote in message news:ElP7i.249019$6m4.21357@pd7urf1no

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	morganWoodFrame.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	69396
Old June 1st 07, 11:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
24Bit®

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 00:45:38 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

Hey Pig Boy, nobody asked you TROLL, and reported for crossposting
and taking up space on my planet. :-))))))))))))))) Got ya!

:> Just what I want, a wooden frame. NOT!

http://www.billhughes.com/
:>
Old June 2nd 07, 12:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

24Bit® offered these thoughts for the group's consideration of
the matter at hand:

> On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 00:45:38 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> > Amazingly Replied without Prejudice
> below:
>
> Hey Pig Boy, nobody asked you TROLL, and reported for
> crossposting and taking up space on my planet.
> :-))))))))))))))) Got ya!

How do I love you, let me count the ways ... Mike, how many famous
cars even into the post-WWII era besides this one had wooden
frames? Some strange people actually think that is a plus, not a
minus but then ...

--
HP, aka Jerry
Old June 2nd 07, 01:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

I used play with an aluminum covered wood framed Jeep my Dad made me.
This should bring out the rest of you squirrels, that their fathers were
incapable of building a toy for their kids, during the rationed war years.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

"HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message

> How do I love you, let me count the ways ... Mike, how many famous
> cars even into the post-WWII era besides this one had wooden
> frames? Some strange people actually think that is a plus, not a
> minus but then

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	my1jeep.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	69529
Old June 2nd 07, 02:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
§qu@re Wheels[_5_]

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig, L.W.
(Bill) Hughes III did state:

> their fathers were
> incapable of building a toy for their kids, during the rationed war years.

Hard to do when those fathers were off fighting a war.

Your beloved slacker father had the time, though, because he was
continuing the Hughes Family Tradition of being a professional
non-combatant, as were the past and future generations of the cowardly
family.

Looks like a piece of ****, too, mousebreath.

At that age I was constructing better stuff than that, just not toys. I
was long past the 'toy-stage' by then.

From: (via teranews)

> > Reported to:
, ,

> And they are very tired of you.

Yes, there's a bitch that replies to me, kinda telling me the
problem's with the Canadian Shaw's personnel. But prescience pays off and
long as you violate the groups charter, or just Usenet's common decency,
I'll be there to report you. You being a traitor is a especial incentive.

Old June 2nd 07, 06:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
24Bit®

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 23:03:12 GMT, "HEMI-Powered" > Amazingly
Replied without Prejudice below:

Well Jerry, when you have an attitude like this moron the only thing that
counts is some Rat ****bird, family images, minute maids, and self
indulgence. But the fact still stands, it is the #1 Usenet Dummy.

24

:>24Bit® offered these thoughts for the group's consideration of
:>the matter at hand:
:>
:>> On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 00:45:38 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
:>> > Amazingly Replied without Prejudice
:>> below:
:>>
:>> Hey Pig Boy, nobody asked you TROLL, and reported for
:>> crossposting and taking up space on my planet.
:>> :-))))))))))))))) Got ya!
:>
:>How do I love you, let me count the ways ... Mike, how many famous
:>cars even into the post-WWII era besides this one had wooden
:>frames? Some strange people actually think that is a plus, not a
:>minus but then ...
:>>
:>>:> Just what I want, a wooden frame. NOT!
:>>
http://www.billhughes.com/
:>>:>
Old June 2nd 07, 06:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
24Bit®

On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 01:38:47 GMT, §qu@re Wheels >
[...]

Excellent kick to the groin, that should have put a dent in the bag.

24
Old June 2nd 07, 08:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
24Bit®

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 17:54:30 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

Yeah, the only reason he made it for you is he was hoping some kind person
would run your Dumb ass over, and he wouldn't have to feed you. Pig Boy

:> I used play with an aluminum covered wood framed Jeep my Dad made me.
:>This should bring out the rest of you squirrels, that their fathers were
:>incapable of building a toy for their kids, during the rationed war years.

http://www.billhughes.com/
:>
:>
:>"HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message