2001 Dodge Stratus R/T and 2001 Eclipse GT

Old April 21st 05, 08:32 PM

Default 2001 Dodge Stratus R/T and 2001 Eclipse GT

Hey all.. I own a 2001 Stratus R/T that I would like to start working on and
modifying. But I have been searching on the net and I can not find much at
all for the Stratus R/T 3.0L when it comes to modifications to the engine.
The most I have found so far has been a programmer and a cold air intake and
an exhaust that seems to me to be way over priced.

Anyways.. To my point. I do know that the Eclipse and the Stratus
share the same 3.0L motor. I fin a ton of parts for the Eclipse motor.. and
was wondering since they are the same motors.. What parts am I actually able
to buy that is for an Eclipse and use it on my Stratus? I found a cold air
intake that is way cheaper for the Eclipse then it is for the Stratus..
about $100 cheaper. I found springs( I know that isnt the motor but I think
the car is the same frame as well) I found heads and headers and an exhaust
system that was $500 cheaper then what I found for my Stratus..

Any websites out there that maybe I overlooked? Anyone have any info
that can maybe help me out here.. I really enjoy my Stratus and plan on
keeping it. My Stratus R/T is stock for now.. and its an automatic with the
auto-stick shifter.. not a manual.. but good enough for me.. I can shift
when I want.. since I do do alot of driving.. HA!

Thanks!
Dave

Old April 23rd 05, 05:54 AM
wonderboy

http://www.2gstratus.org/

Old April 23rd 05, 05:58 AM
wonderboy

Also headers and air intake will work, exhuast system wont work because
the eclipse is shorter then stratus. You have to use a Stratus exaust
system. I'm not sure on springs.

2001 Dodge Stratus The Danens Dodge 0 October 1st 04 04:03 PM
firewall access on Dodge Caravan 2001 David Dodge 6 September 26th 04 03:16 AM
2001 Dodge Caravan SE 41TE/41AE Tranny Reliability Michael J. Linden, N9BDF General 0 January 23rd 04 03:21 AM