Ten reasons never to hire Ken Pangborn

Old January 19th 09, 03:50 AM posted to rec.autos.misc,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.mens-rights
freedom

Default Ten reasons never to hire Ken Pangborn

If you have been falsely accused and are considering hiring Ken Pangborn as
your consultant, please read carefully.

1. KEN PANGBORN IS A RACIST.

His recent slurs against people of Polish nationality can be found on
alt.support.child-protective-services. In addition, his forgeries
regarding Jewish and African-American people are well-known and are
documented at http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com.

2. KEN PANGBORN POSSESSES A DRIVING HATRED OF WOMEN.

His usenet posts reflect this: he has often referred to women as "****s,"
"bitches," pieces of "pussy," and he even referred to his wife, Barbara
Sanciprian, as a "thing" attached to a vagina. He called upon men to abuse
their wives on Super Bowl Sunday. He even attacked his own daughter,
Megan, by publicly posting information about her work in the adult film
industry.

If you are divorcing, or involved in a family law dispute with the mother
of your child, there probably is already more than enough animosity or hate
in the situation. You don't need Kenneth Pangborn to further fuel and
instigate the situation. Like it or not, she is the mother of your child,
and nobody deserves to be demeaned in the way which Ken treats women.

3. KEN PANGBORN LIES ABOUT HIS EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND.

He claims to have a psychology degree. With a glance at his curriculum
vitae and a little bit of research, one finds that Shaftesbury University,
the school Ken lists on his CV, is a sham operation. It is a "diploma
mill" which is unaccredited.

Would you want a doctor to operate on you, if you knew that he purchased
his diploma by mail and never spent a day in a classroom? Nor should you
hire a legal expert who did the same.

4. KEN PANGBORN HAS VERY LITTLE LEGAL KNOWLEDGE.

Among some of his more well-known "sea lawyer" statements:

* The only reason a defense attorney requests a continuance is if his
client is "guilty as hell."
* If you make a statement and the opposing party asks you to prove it,
this is a sure sign that they have lost.
* Child support should be paid by fathers in intact, non-divorced
families.
* When an agreement is reached between a prosecution and a defense, the
judge will throw it out and impose his/her own sentence 70% of the time.
* Law enforcement agents routinely share information with strangers on
the internet, regarding open criminal investigations which they are working
on.
* Pretrial conferences and trials occur before
charges/arrests/arraignments are made.
* If a judge reviews the evidence in a case, he can rule that there is no
need for a trial, and can find the defendant guilty and impose sentencing.

5. KEN PANGBORN SPENDS MOST OF HIS TIME (AND YOURS, IF YOU RETAIN HIM)
ARGUING AND HARASSING OTHERS ON THE INTERNET.

One need look no further than the usenet newsgroups
alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.child-protective-services and
soc.culture.cuba. On most days, by 6 am these groups are already filled
with several angry, lie-filled posts from Ken, which continue throughout
the day.

He also frequently launches into massive tirades on irrelevant matters,
including whether or not he visited Cuba several years ago, or whether he
appeared on a radio talk show.

Clearly he isn't getting any work done...do you really want to pay this man
to post to internet discussion groups all day?

6. KEN PANGBORN HAS VERY POOR BUSINESS SENSE.

In 2000, http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com went online. Due to content and
keywords, it became firmly indexed in every major internet search engine,
including Yahoo, Google, Askjeeves, MSN etc. When a search is done for any
variation of Ken's name, listings for the site are returned, even higher
than listings for Ken's own business pages. In most search engines,
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com is the #1 listing which is returned. This
means that anyone who is considering hiring Ken, and who decides to first
research him, is virtually guaranteed to read the site which highlights
Ken's fraudulent education, harassment and poor reviews from former
clients.

Ken was offered numerous opportunities to have
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com removed from the web. At one point, it
would have taken a simple apology, for lies which Ken had already been
caught in. If he had any business sense at all, he would have swallowed
his pride, shown some integrity and gotten the site removed.

7. KEN PANGBORN CAN'T HANDLE HIS FINANCES.

A few years back, Ken filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy. The main reason, as
indicated by the bankruptcy documents as viewable at
http://docs.aboutkenpangborn.com, was a significant decrease in annual
income. According to the documents, he went from making 90k per year to
30k per year in a relatively short period of time....most likely due to his
fraudulent business practices and the reasons highlighted in #6.

When working with clients, Ken first asks for a significant retainer.
According to William Rainey, who claimed to be a would-be client, Ken asked
him for $15,000. How can Ken be expected to manage other people's money,
when he can't even handle his own?

8. KEN PANGBORN CAN'T EVEN MANAGE HIS OWN FAMILY.

Consider Ken's own track record. He has been divorced at least twice,
under very nasty circumstances. He had to purchase a wife from Cuba who
barely speaks any English, according to his daughter. His own daughters
won't speak to him, and his emotional abuse actually drove one of them to
join the porn industry. Ken then humiliated her by publicly announcing
this fact on usenet and on his listserv.

Ken also confessed that his affair with his current wife, Barbara, began
while he was still married to and living with his former wife Peggy.

9. KEN PANGBORN HAS A LONG LIST OF DISSATISFIED CLIENTS AND WOULD-BE
CLIENTS.

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com contains testimonials from former clients
of Ken. Although he insists that these people are made up, he has in the
past argued with or about them on usenet, and the posts in question can
still be found in Google Groups archives.

Ken also has been unable to produce a single former client who will vouch
for his services.

10. KEN PANGBORN MAY BE SUFFERING FROM MENTAL DISORDERS.

Possible examples include:

OCD/paranoia: Ken seems to believe that certain people are out to get
him. He is well-known for his "David Moore" obsession, to the point where
he thinks people around him are involved in some sort of conspiracy or
"coalition" against him....including his neighbors and his own daughter.
He also frequently attempts to stalk anyone he finds bearing the name
"David Moore," having attacked at least five unique individuals bearing
that name. Incredibly, on one occasion Ken claimed that his own name was
David Moore.
Multiple personality disorder: Ken frequently invents identities on
usenet, and carries on entire conversations with himself under these names.
He even invented biographies for some of the personas he created in 2003.
Tourette's: Ken is prone to sudden irrational outbursts, as heard on the
recorded phone call with a UPI stringer:
http://docs.aboutkenpangborn.com/pangborninterview.mp3.
Compulsive lying: Ken seems to possess a psychological need to lie. He
does so in nearly every single internet post, often lying about matters
which have already been disproved or which are simple to disprove.

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

Old January 19th 09, 01:53 PM posted to rec.autos.misc,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men,chi.general,alt.support.child-protective-services
krp

Default Ten reasons to hire Ken Pangborn

DAVID MOORE LIES AGAIN
"freedom" > wrote in message

> If you have been falsely accused and are considering hiring Ken Pangborn
> as
> your consultant, please read carefully.

> 1. KEN PANGBORN IS A RACIST.

> His recent slurs against people of Polish nationality can be found on
> alt.support.child-protective-services. In addition, his forgeries
> regarding Jewish and African-American people are well-known and are
> documented at http://www.aboutken

Fabrications by David Moore. I make fun of ONE troll who is Polish and
deserves being the butt of jokes. But they you are Polish too, Davey.

> 2. KEN PANGBORN POSSESSES A DRIVING HATRED OF WOMEN. (DAVID MOORE DOES)

> His usenet posts reflect this: he has often referred to women as "****s,"
> "bitches," pieces of "pussy," and he even referred to his wife, Barbara
> Sanciprian, as a "thing" attached to a vagina. He called upon men to
> abuse
> their wives on Super Bowl Sunday.

I RARELY use the "C" word Moore, you can point to ONCE it was RICHLY
deserved. I never refer to women as "pieces of pussy" but have commented on
posts by others (Turdbrain turam) who DO think of women that way. And
Davey the comment I made about SUPERBOWL Sunday was to RIDICULE the bull****
from feminists that millions of men batter their wives onm Superbowl Sunday.
A falsehood that exposes the reality of modern feminism.

> If you are divorcing, or involved in a family law dispute with the mother
> of your child, there probably is already more than enough animosity or
> hate
> in the situation. You don't need Kenneth Pangborn to further fuel and
> instigate the situation. Like it or not, she is the mother of your child,
> and nobody deserves to be demeaned in the way which Ken treats women.

Moore I don't your pal Turdbrain Turam does.

> 3. KEN PANGBORN LIES ABOUT HIS EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND.

> He claims to have a psychology degree. With a glance at his curriculum
> vitae and a little bit of research, one finds that Shaftesbury University,
> the school Ken lists on his CV, is a sham operation. It is a "diploma
> mill" which is unaccredited.

I list NO such university on my REAL CV Davey. The one YOU have was not
authored by me but is another CUT AND PASTE job.

> 4. KEN PANGBORN HAS VERY LITTLE LEGAL KNOWLEDGE.

> Among some of his more well-known "sea lawyer" statements:

> * The only reason a defense attorney requests a continuance is if his
> client is "guilty as hell."

BELIEVES his client is guilty as hell, Davey. The client MAY well be. A
good defense lawyer is prepared and wants to get his client cleared as fast
as possible and not drag things out.

> * If you make a statement and the opposing party asks you to prove it,
> this is a sure sign that they have lost.

Huh?

> * Child support should be paid by fathers in intact, non-divorced
> families.

Care to document that oen IN CONTEXT Davey?

> * When an agreement is reached between a prosecution and a defense, the
> judge will throw it out and impose his/her own sentence 70% of the time.

Common knowledge Davey, that judges do not have to agree to all the
terms of a plea agreement.

> * Law enforcement agents routinely share information with strangers on
> the internet, regarding open criminal investigations which they are
> working
> on.

YOU said that not I. You were ****ed that cops shared with me the
progress onm a cse dealing with somebody criminally STALKING me.

BULL****. More David Moore fabrication.

> * If a judge reviews the evidence in a case, he can rule that there is no
> need for a trial, and can find the defendant guilty and impose sentencing.

Not what I said at all Moore.

> 5. KEN PANGBORN SPENDS MOST OF HIS TIME (AND YOURS, IF YOU RETAIN HIM)
> ARGUING AND HARASSING OTHERS ON THE INTERNET.

> One need look no further than the usenet newsgroups
> alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.child-protective-services and
> soc.culture.cuba. On most days, by 6 am these groups are already filled
> with several angry, lie-filled posts from Ken, which continue throughout
> the day.

Oh golly Davey - I get up early and generally, depending on how much of
YOUR BULL**** I must wade through, I am off in less than an hour. But PLEASE
tell us what BURNING INTEREST you have in the Cuba newsgroup? I have been to
Cuba (you have not) my wife is Cuban, we were married in Cuba. SO DAVEY -
what (other than your SEXUAL OBSESSION with me) compells you to be in that
newsgroup? What compulsion overtakes you to go into the AUTOS newsgoup? Care
to explain?

> He also frequently launches into massive tirades on irrelevant matters,
> including whether or not he visited Cuba several years ago, or whether he
> appeared on a radio talk show.

You are the one who claims to have "ABSOLUTE PROOF" that I have NEVER
been to Cuba. Nobody has ever seen this alleged "PROOF." And they never
will.On the other hand I have posted documentation that I HAVE been.

> Clearly he isn't getting any work done...do you really want to pay this
> man
> to post to internet discussion groups all day?

I get loads of work done Davey. Besides, it drive you BAT**** that I can
earn MORE working 20 hours in a week than YOU earn in 2 months!

> 7. KEN PANGBORN CAN'T HANDLE HIS FINANCES.

> A few years back, Ken filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy.

Davey this is the WRONG time to bang on that drum. Considering the
economy. However I went through a very expensive divorce and was left with
the bills.

> When working with clients, Ken first asks for a significant retainer.
> According to William Rainey, who claimed to be a would-be client, Ken
> asked
> him for $15,000. How can Ken be expected to manage other people's money,
> when he can't even handle his own?

I have NEVER had a client by that name. IN FACT - YOU made it up. You
love to create personalities from landmarks near where you live, or lived at
the time YOU CREATED WILL RAINEY. At the time you were living in
Bolingbrook, Illinois on Pinecrest. Up the road a bit was WILLIAM RAINEY
HARPER college. Hence WILL RAINEY. I have NEVER received a $15,000 retainer.
NOT EVEN CLOSE.

> 8. KEN PANGBORN CAN'T EVEN MANAGE HIS OWN FAMILY.

> Consider Ken's own track record. He has been divorced at least twice,
> under very nasty circumstances. He had to purchase a wife from Cuba who
> barely speaks any English, according to his daughter. His own daughters
> won't speak to him,

My first wife is dead. I am on my 3rd marriage. My second marriage
lasted over 20 years Davey. How long sis YOUR marriages last? You have been
divorced twice. "Purchase" a wife from Cuba? She speaks English fine. I have
a great relationship with my daughters Davey. They are remarkable kids. My
family does not NEED "MANAGING" Davey you SEXIST PIG!

BULL****. I didn't meet my wife until my ex wife was gone almost a year.

> 9. KEN PANGBORN HAS A LONG LIST OF DISSATISFIED CLIENTS AND WOULD-BE
> CLIENTS.

> http://www.aboutken (not helping perpetuate bull****)contains testimonials
> from former clients
> of Ken. Although he insists that these people are made up, he has in the
> past argued with or about them on usenet, and the posts in question can
> still be found in Google Groups archives.

Only two of them Davey, and one I was fooled into thinking it actually
was the client, but it was not. Oh Davey, I don't know, after more than 32
years of doing the kind of work I do, onlyh having even TWO disgruntled
clients is something remarkable.

> Ken also has been unable to produce a single former client who will vouch
> for his services.

Not true Davey. The website has quite a few listed. One was even on a
website and what did YOU DO? Started harassing the guy and tghe owner of the
website who defiend your DEMANDS that she take it down or "suffer the
consequence for associating with Ken Pangborn."

> 10. KEN PANGBORN MAY BE SUFFERING FROM MENTAL DISORDERS.

> Possible examples include:

> OCD/paranoia: Ken seems to believe that certain people are out to get
> him.

OCD would be someone who has STALKED me for a DECADE and has spent
literally THOUSANDS of hours on a website and following me wherever I go,
and pulling his little adolescent pranks like listing things in FREECYCLE at
my address, calling the cops, ater department, electric company, and dozens
of Pizza delivery places over the years.

Remember Davey, when you point the accusing finger at somebody, 4 other
fingers are pointing back at YOU!

Old January 19th 09, 10:11 PM posted to rec.autos.misc,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.child-protective-services,chi.general,soc.men
krp

Default Ten reasons not to listen to STALKER DAVIUD MOORE CERTIFIED LOON

DAVID MOORE DECADE LONG STALKER AND NIT CASE
"freedom" > wrote in message

>>> If you have been falsely accused and are considering hiring Ken Pangborn
>>> as
>>> your consultant, please read carefully.

>>> 1. KEN PANGBORN IS A RACIST.

>>> His recent slurs against people of Polish nationality can be found on
>>> alt.support.child-protective-services. In addition, his forgeries
>>> regarding Jewish and African-American people are well-known and are
>>> documented at http://www.aboutken

YOUR FORGERIES DAVEY - ATTRIBUTED TO ME.

> (I note you did your now-famous "Snip of Guilt" on the
> http://www.aboutken URL)

Really? I should HELP you with your insane bull**** Moore??? WHY would I
want to do that?

>> Fabrications by David Moore. I make fun of ONE troll who is Polish and
>>deserves being the butt of jokes.

> You've also posted slurs and forgeries against Asian, African American and
> Jewish people. http://www.aboutken documents this.

Sorry Davey 99% of that **** is from your own keyboards, NOT mine! YOU
are the one who joined the NEO-NAZI Skinheads when you were a marine.
I have constantly denounced that ****. I haver DARED you to do the same.
100% of the time you change the subject with some LAME EXCUSE. Moore - you
KNOW my high school sweetheart was Jewish, we were engaged. One of my
closest associated of 45 years is Jewish. *I* unlike you have been to Jewish
synagogues for services. I have also attended Missionary Baptist Churches
(Predominantly black) and have taken part in Civil Rights demonstrations.
Well, so have you, but YOU have been on the side of the guys with pointy
hats and burning crosses.

>>But thenyou are Polish too, Davey.

> No, I'm not. Not even close.

Yes Davey you ARE. Your "birth parents" were Polish.

> 2. KEN PANGBORN POSSESSES A DRIVING HATRED OF WOMEN. (DAVID MOORE DOES)

> Claiming your name is David Moore again?

No Davey, I am claiming that YOU are the one with a hatred for women.

>>> His usenet posts reflect this: he has often referred to women as
>>> "****s,"
>>> "bitches," pieces of "pussy," and he even referred to his wife, Barbara
>>> Sanciprian, as a "thing" attached to a vagina. He called upon men to
>>> abuse their wives on Super Bowl Sunday.

>> I RARELY use the "C" word Moore, you can point to ONCE it was RICHLY
>>deserved. I never refer to women as "pieces of pussy" but have commented
>>on
>>posts by others (Turdbrain turam) who DO think of women that way. And
>>Davey the comment I made about SUPERBOWL Sunday was to RIDICULE the
>>bull****
>>from feminists that millions of men batter their wives onm Superbowl
>>Sunday.
>>A falsehood that exposes the reality of modern feminism.

> A group which you're a member of. (You were, and likely still are, a NOW
> member)

Pay attention Davey. With all your lying allegations you trip yourself
up. Yes, I WAS a member of NOW - - BACK in the 60's when it was about
EQUALITY. By the end of the 70's it had changed into a man hating club. I
dropped it. BUT I STILL believe in equality. It is feminism that does NOT!

>>> If you are divorcing, or involved in a family law dispute with the
>>> mother

> of your child, there probably is already more than enough animosity or
> hate
>>> in the situation. You don't need Kenneth Pangborn to further fuel and
>>> instigate the situation. Like it or not, she is the mother of your
>>> child,
>>> and nobody deserves to be demeaned in the way which Ken treats women.

>> Moore I don't your pal Turdbrain Turam does.

> That's not what your daughter says.

Are we back to your delusiuons that you are in communication with my ex
wives, (including the dead one), present wife, and my children? Watch it
yopu are exposing yourself as a STALKER again Davey. Of course your claims
are LIES.

>>> 3. KEN PANGBORN LIES ABOUT HIS EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND.

>>> He claims to have a psychology degree. With a glance at his curriculum
>>> vitae and a little bit of research, one finds that Shaftesbury
>>> University,
>>> the school Ken lists on his CV, is a sham operation. It is a "diploma
>>> mill" which is unaccredited.

>> I list NO such university on my REAL CV Davey. The one YOU have was
>> not
>>authored by me but is another CUT AND PASTE job.

> It's the CV which you submitted to the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers
> Association. This has been proved conclusively.

I never submitted it as the document itself SHOWS. It is obvious that
somebody who DESPERATELY wanted to discredit me did. WHO coiuld that be,
Davey?

>>> 4. KEN PANGBORN HAS VERY LITTLE LEGAL KNOWLEDGE.

>>> Among some of his more well-known "sea lawyer" statements:

>>> * The only reason a defense attorney requests a continuance is if his
>>> client is "guilty as hell."

>> BELIEVES his client is guilty as hell, Davey. The client MAY well be.
>>good defense lawyer is prepared and wants to get his client cleared as
>>fast
>>as possible and not drag things out.

> There are dozens of reasons an attorney might request a continuance. Even
> Terri came here and embarrassed your fat ass by naming some of them.

Really Davey? Not a lawyer who has done his job in PREPARING a defense.
NOT if he knows his client is innocent. His JOB is to get the case dismissed
as quickly as possible NOT to seek endless continuances

>>> * If you make a statement and the opposing party asks you to prove it,
>>> this is a sure sign that they have lost.

>> Huh?

> Exactly.

Try that one in CONTEXT, Moore!

>>> * Child support should be paid by fathers in intact, non-divorced
>>> families.

>> Care to document that oen IN CONTEXT Davey?

> I'm sure several readers can easily recall your ranting last year about me
> not paying child support, despite the fact that I'm not divorced and all
> of
> my children are under my roof.

You didn'tpay your support for either the kids from your first marriage
or your second.. DEADBEAT! As to your claim that you have NEVER been
divorced you are LYING.

>>> * When an agreement is reached between a prosecution and a defense, the
>>> judge will throw it out and impose his/her own sentence 70% of the time.

>> Common knowledge Davey, that judges do not have to agree to all the
>>terms of a plea agreement.

> They don't have to, but the vast majority of the time they will. If the
> judge threw it out all the time, there would be no sense in a defense
> making such an agreement. Court dockets would then be overloaded.

Is this based on YOUR vast knowledge in COURTS Davey? You DO realize
that this subject has been written abo9ut by others, right, DAVEY????

> But then, if you had any rudimentary legal knowledge, you would comprehend
> this.

What I know, Davey, is from REAL experience working for law firms all
over the country.

>>> * Law enforcement agents routinely share information with strangers on
>>> the internet, regarding open criminal investigations which they are
>>> working
>>> on.

>> YOU said that not I. You were ****ed that cops shared with me the
>>progress onm a cse dealing with somebody criminally STALKING me.

> Nobody shared anything with you. There has never been any such case.

Keep telling yourself that. Is that why you RANJTED AND RAVED at the
Bolingbrook PD because of Detective Toomey, Davey?

>>> * Pretrial conferences and trials occur before
>>> charges/arrests/arraignments are made.

>> BULL****. More David Moore fabrication.

> Do you now deny the hundreds of times you claimed I was scheduled for
> pretrial conferences and trials in the fictional Indiana case?

Nope - YOU WERE - the case number was POSTED as well as NEWS stories
about you!

>>> * If a judge reviews the evidence in a case, he can rule that there is
>>> no
>>> need for a trial, and can find the defendant guilty and impose
>>> sentencing.

>> Not what I said at all Moore.

> Your rant to this effect is documented at http://www.aboutken

Moore there is tons of "****" on your website. Most of it is either
altered by you or AUTHORED by you!

>>> 5. KEN PANGBORN SPENDS MOST OF HIS TIME (AND YOURS, IF YOU RETAIN HIM)
>>> ARGUING AND HARASSING OTHERS ON THE INTERNET.

>>> One need look no further than the usenet newsgroups
>>> alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.child-protective-services and
>>> soc.culture.cuba. On most days, by 6 am these groups are already filled
>>> with several angry, lie-filled posts from Ken, which continue throughout
>>> the day.

>> Oh golly Davey - I get up early and generally, depending on how much
>> of
>>YOUR BULL**** I must wade through, I am off in less than an hour. But
>>PLEASE
>>tell us what BURNING INTEREST you have in the Cuba newsgroup? I have been
>>Cuba (you have not) my wife is Cuban, we were married in Cuba. SO DAVEY -
>>what (other than your SEXUAL OBSESSION with me) compells you to be in that
>>newsgroup? What compulsion overtakes you to go into the AUTOS newsgoup?
>>Care
>>to explain?
>>
>>> He also frequently launches into massive tirades on irrelevant matters,
>>> including whether or not he visited Cuba several years ago, or whether
>>> he
>>> appeared on a radio talk show.

>> You are the one who claims to have "ABSOLUTE PROOF" that I have NEVER
>>been to Cuba. Nobody has ever seen this alleged "PROOF."

> I've never made such a claim.

Yes you have hundreds of times.

> I did say, with supporting evidence, that you weren't in Cuba during
> specific time periods when you claimed you were.

You never had ANY supporting evidence. NOT that would stand up in a
court.

>> And they never will.On the other hand I have posted documentation that I
>> HAVE been.

>>> Clearly he isn't getting any work done...do you really want to pay this
>>> man
>>> to post to internet discussion groups all day?

>> I get loads of work done Davey. Besides, it drive you BAT**** that I
>> can
>>earn MORE working 20 hours in a week than YOU earn in 2 months!

> You have no idea how much I earn.

How much is UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION in Illinois, Davey?

>>> 7. KEN PANGBORN CAN'T HANDLE HIS FINANCES.

>>> A few years back, Ken filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy.

>> Davey this is the WRONG time to bang on that drum. Considering the
>>economy. However I went through a very expensive divorce and was left with
>>the bills.

> Other legal consultants seem to be doing just fine.

Really? And you can PROVE this HOW?

>>> When working with clients, Ken first asks for a significant retainer.
>>> According to William Rainey, who claimed to be a would-be client, Ken
>>> asked
>>> him for $15,000. How can Ken be expected to manage other people's
>>> money,
>>> when he can't even handle his own?

>> I have NEVER had a client by that name.

> Nope, because he wisely told you to **** off.

I note yopu SNIPPED all the stuff aboiut how you MAKE UP NAMES based on
landmarks and people in your neighborhood. "Will Rainey" is yopur
contrivance based on WILLIAM RAINEY HARPER College that was just a few miles
from where you used to live.

>>> 8. KEN PANGBORN CAN'T EVEN MANAGE HIS OWN FAMILY.

>>> Consider Ken's own track record. He has been divorced at least twice,
>>> under very nasty circumstances. He had to purchase a wife from Cuba who
>>> barely speaks any English, according to his daughter. His own
>>> daughters
>>> won't speak to him,

>> My first wife is dead. I am on my 3rd marriage. My second marriage
>>lasted over 20 years Davey. How long did YOUR marriages last?

> My first one didn't last all that long...we were both very young and not
> ready. My second marriage has lasted just fine.

Really? The one that you had at 29 Palms California? Why HIDE the one
with Linda that she had to run and seek in Missouri? It didn't last all that
long either. What 4 years?

>>You have been divorced twice.

> No, I haven't.

Yes, Moore, you HAVE! You finally admitted to the first one. Remember
you said you had NEVER been divorced. Keep your LIES straight Davey.

>> "Purchase" a wife from Cuba? She speaks English fine. I have
>>a great relationship with my daughters Davey.

> Except for Megan.

You don't know that Davey and you NEVER WILL.

>> They are remarkable kids. My family does not NEED "MANAGING" Davey you
>> SEXIST PIG!

>>> Ken also confessed that his affair with his current wife, Barbara, began
>>> while he was still married to and living with his former wife Peggy.

>> BULL****. I didn't meet my wife until my ex wife was gone almost a
>> year.

> You admitted that your "courtship" began while you were still living with
> Peggy. Were you lying then, or now?

No I didn't Davey. YOU m,ake that claim UNSUPPORTED. My ex was gone
almost a year before I even MET my wife.

>>> 9. KEN PANGBORN HAS A LONG LIST OF DISSATISFIED CLIENTS AND WOULD-BE
>>> CLIENTS.

>>> of Ken. Although he insists that these people are made up, he has in
>>> the
>>> past argued with or about them on usenet, and the posts in question can
>>> still be found in Google Groups archives.

>> Only two of them Davey, and one I was fooled into thinking it actually
>>was the client, but it was not. Oh Davey, I don't know, after more than 32
>>years of doing the kind of work I do, onlyh having even TWO disgruntled
>>clients is something remarkable.

>>> Ken also has been unable to produce a single former client who will
>>> vouch
>>> for his services.

>> Not true Davey. The website has quite a few listed.

> It has blurbs with initials. No full names or any way to contact them.
> In
> other words, you made them up.

It also has NAMED attorneys, DAVEY.

> One was even on a website and what did YOU DO? Started harassing the guy
> and tghe owner of the
>>website who defiend your DEMANDS that she take it down or "suffer the
>>consequence for associating with Ken Pangborn."

> I have no idea what you're talking about.

Memory failing Davey?

>>> 10. KEN PANGBORN MAY BE SUFFERING FROM MENTAL DISORDERS.

>>> Possible examples include:

>>> OCD/paranoia: Ken seems to believe that certain people are out to get
>>> him.

>> OCD would be someone who has STALKED me for a DECADE and has spent
>>literally THOUSANDS of hours on a website and following me wherever I go,
>>and pulling his little adolescent pranks like listing things in FREECYCLE
>>at
>>my address, calling the cops, ater department, electric company, and
>>dozens
>>of Pizza delivery places over the years.

> I haven't done any of the above.

Moore your WEBSITE ALONE clearly shjows you are OCD, and on the EXTREME
end of it.

Old January 20th 09, 12:31 PM posted to rec.autos.misc,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,misc.legal
krp

Default Ten reasons not to listen to STALKER DAVID MOORE CERTIFIED LOON

DAVID D. MOORE
"freedom" > wrote in message

>>YOUR FORGERIES DAVEY - ATTRIBUTED TO ME.

>>> (I note you did your now-famous "Snip of Guilt" on the
>>> http://www.aboutken URL)

>> Really? I should HELP you with your insane bull**** Moore??? WHY would
>>want to do that?

> Instead, you dishonestly alter what I wrote.
> http://www.aboutken proves your guilt, which is why you try to hide the
> URL.

With YOU making almost 100,000 posts with your URL in them, I do NOT
need to AID your INSANE BULL****.

>>> You've also posted slurs and forgeries against Asian, African American
>>> and
>>> Jewish people. http://www.aboutken documents this.

>> Sorry Davey 99% of that **** is from your own keyboards, NOT mine! YOU
>>are the one who joined the NEO-NAZI Skinheads when you were a marine.
>>I have constantly denounced that ****. I haver DARED you to do the same.
>>100% of the time you change the subject with some LAME EXCUSE.

> I have no need to engage in your silly word games. Given my wife's ethnic
> background, your claims are hilarious to anyone in the know.

Davey you are SINGLE right now since your romance with Tara blew up
after you beat the **** out of her kid and cost her custody of her children.
Both of your previous wives are LILY WHITE (WASP).

>>> 2. KEN PANGBORN POSSESSES A DRIVING HATRED OF WOMEN. (DAVID MOORE DOES)

>>> Claiming your name is David Moore again?

>> No Davey, I am claiming that YOU are the one with a hatred for women.

> I'm not the one who refers to them as "****s" and calls for men to beat
> them over a football game.

Davey I RARELY use the "C" word. Only for special deserving cases. Ms.
HEMINGWAY earned it. As to the Superbowl Sunday thing, it was making fun of
the PREPOSTEROUS false claim of feminists that men batter their wives in the
millions during the superbowl. But a VERY VERY VERY SICK MIND like yours
would try to interpret it as YOU do. Moore the CLAIMS of stupid feminists
that men go wild on Superbowl Sunday is/was TOTAL bull****! I will RIDUCULE
feminists about that LIE as much as I want.

>>> A group which you're a member of. (You were, and likely still are, a
>>> NOW
>>> member)

>> Pay attention Davey. With all your lying allegations you trip yourself
>>up. Yes, I WAS a member of NOW - - BACK in the 60's when it was about
>>EQUALITY. By the end of the 70's it had changed into a man hating club. I
>>dropped it. BUT I STILL believe in equality. It is feminism that does NOT!

> You're the biggest enemy of men's rights out there.

Not so, Davey.

>>> of your child, there probably is already more than enough animosity or
>>> hate

>>> That's not what your daughter says.

>> Are we back to your delusiuons that you are in communication with my
>> ex
>>wives, (including the dead one), present wife, and my children? Watch it
>>yopu are exposing yourself as a STALKER again Davey. Of course your claims
>>are LIES.

> Because your daughter contacted me, that makes me a "stalker"? Sheesh,
> it's no wonder nobody will hire you.

But she did NOT contact you. You arte LYING!

>>> It's the CV which you submitted to the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers
>>> Association. This has been proved conclusively.

>> I never submitted it as the document itself SHOWS. It is obvious that
>>somebody who DESPERATELY wanted to discredit me did. WHO could that be,
>>Davey?

> You. It's already been proved, so I'm no longer going to jump through
> hoops and argue this point with you.

Because you cannot. The document yuou show CLEARLY in itself shows that
*I* was NOT the author of it.

>>> There are dozens of reasons an attorney might request a continuance.
>>> Even
>>> Terri came here and embarrassed your fat ass by naming some of them.

>> Really Davey? Not a lawyer who has done his job in PREPARING a
>> defense.
>>NOT if he knows his client is innocent. His JOB is to get the case
>>dismissed
>>as quickly as possible NOT to seek endless continuances

> You have no idea what a lawyer's job is.

Enough Davey, enough.

>>> Exactly.

>> Try that one in CONTEXT, Moore!

>>> I'm sure several readers can easily recall your ranting last year about
>>> me
>>> not paying child support, despite the fact that I'm not divorced and all
>>> of
>>> my children are under my roof.

>> You didn'tpay your support for either the kids from your first
>> marriage

> That's because I had just one child from my first marriage, whom I had
> primary custody of.

BULL**** DAVEY. The 29 Palms divorce says the opposite. You spent YEARS
whining like a BABY on alt.child-support about having to pay support, you
once had a web page bitching about child support and your visitation being
denied. Remember the music you used Davey (Greatest Love?)

>>or your second..

> That's because all the children from my second, current marriage are
> living
> under my roof. Fathers in this scenario aren't required to pay child
> support because the courts aren't even involved.

Sorry Davey Linda divorced your ass! SHE has the kids and YOU are a
DEADBEAT DAD.

> Who would I write the checks to....myself?

THE COURT or Linda.

>>DEADBEAT! As to your claim that you have NEVER been
>>divorced you are LYING.

> I've never made such a claim. I have, however, corrected you on your lie
> regarding the number of times I've been divorced.

You HAVE claimed to have NEVER been divorced RECELTLY. Keep your LIES
straight Davey.

>>> They don't have to, but the vast majority of the time they will. If the
>>> judge threw it out all the time, there would be no sense in a defense
>>> making such an agreement. Court dockets would then be overloaded.

>> Is this based on YOUR vast knowledge in COURTS Davey?

> I have more legal knowledge than you. I'm also closer to being an
> attorney
> than you (I've been to college.)

No Davey you have NOT. Your Microsoft class is NOT college level! Ask
the Universioty of Illoinois of they'll accept it for transfer credits

> You DO realize that this subject has been written about by others, right,
> DAVEY????

>>> But then, if you had any rudimentary legal knowledge, you would
>>> comprehend
>>> this.

>> What I know, Davey, is from REAL experience working for law firms all
>>over the country.

> You've never worked for any law firms.

Even those listed on the A-Team website?

>>> Nobody shared anything with you. There has never been any such case.

>> Keep telling yourself that. Is that why you RANJTED AND RAVED at the
>>Bolingbrook PD because of Detective Toomey, Davey?

> I've never had any such communications with any "Bolingbrook PD."

RIGHT DAVEY. Did you forget your BITCHING on Usenet about the
Detective????????

> I do recall that you invited others to contact the detective in question
> verify your claims about me. As I recall, when they did so, they were
> informed that no such case existed.

NOT TRUE. But again Davey KEEP YOUR LIES STRAIGHT. I was FAR from the
only one who had complained about you to the Bolingbrook PD. But WAIT Davey,
REMEMBER you NEVER lived in Illinois you live THOUSANDFS of miles away! Kee
track of your LIES Moore!

>>> Do you now deny the hundreds of times you claimed I was scheduled for
>>> pretrial conferences and trials in the fictional Indiana case?

>> Nope - YOU WERE -

> No, I wasn't.

Sorry you WERE.

>> the case number was POSTED as well as NEWS stories
>>about you!

> There have never been such "NEWS stories" with me as the subject.

>>> Your rant to this effect is documented at http://www.aboutken

>> Moore there is tons of "****" on your website. Most of it is either
>>altered by you or AUTHORED by you!

> And yet you've never been able to produce a sinle example of anything I've
> either authored or altered.

Sure I have but you always invent an excuse, such as that the reason
tthe post you attribute to me can't be found is because I "had it NUKED" or
that the reason the version on google differs from what's on your website is
because I got Google to EDIT it.

>>> I've never made such a claim.

>> Yes you have hundreds of times.

> Post a single example.

WHY? You'll just come up with a new lie.

Where BULL**** RULES and you are KING of it.

>> I note you SNIPPED all the stuff about how you MAKE UP NAMES based on
>>landmarks and people in your neighborhood. "Will Rainey" is your
>>contrivance based on WILLIAM RAINEY HARPER College that was just a few
>>miles
>>from where you used to live.

> And yet you argued with him vehemently via email and on usenet. You even
> spoke with him by telephone and threatened his wife.

Little did I know he was YOU.

>>> My first one didn't last all that long...we were both very young and not
>>> ready. My second marriage has lasted just fine.

>> Really? The one that you had at 29 Palms California?

> I never had a marriage "at 29 Palms California."

No Davey - that's where you got your ASS divorced. When your first wife
learned thjat you had raped Linda and knocked her up.

>> Why HIDE the one with Linda that she had to run and seek in Missouri?

> I've never been married to anyone named "Linda," that's why.

Why did you argue with her on ADRU? Why the attack website against her?