Volkswagen Beetle & Karmann Ghia 1954 thru 1979 Manual pdf

Old February 19th 06, 07:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Volkswagen Beetle & Karmann Ghia 1954 thru 1979 Manual pdf

Would anyone have use for a Haynes Volkswagen Beetle & Karmann Ghia 1954
thru 1979 that has been scanned to a pdf? Found it on the web and will
find a way to distribute it (bittorrent?) if there is interest. It's
big-around 250 MB. Please, no copyright flames - I'll just delete them.
Besides, this should be considered an archive copy of the one you bought
right after you purchased your beetle...
Old February 19th 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

sounds good yes. limewire as a good tool for this purp.

Old February 19th 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Thomas Dermako wrote:
> Would anyone have use for a Haynes Volkswagen Beetle & Karmann Ghia 1954
> thru 1979 that has been scanned to a pdf? Found it on the web and will
> find a way to distribute it (bittorrent?) if there is interest. It's
> big-around 250 MB. Please, no copyright flames - I'll just delete them.
> Besides, this should be considered an archive copy of the one you bought
> right after you purchased your beetle...

Sure!
That way I can print the pages of interest without getting crud on the
real one. TIA.
Remco

Old February 19th 06, 10:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Remco" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Sure!
> That way I can print the pages of interest without getting crud on the
> real one. TIA.

Never mind his protests - he's ripping off the publisher, plain and simple
and he's a typical ****wit thief. He's in my killfile, but his real world
info is already known by the publisher. If you take it, you are doing the
same.

Old February 19th 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Two" > wrote in message
> "Remco" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>
>> Sure!
>> That way I can print the pages of interest without getting crud on the
>> real one. TIA.

> Never mind his protests - he's ripping off the publisher, plain and simple
> and he's a typical ****wit thief. He's in my killfile, but his real world
> info is already known by the publisher. If you take it, you are doing the
> same.

its a common chainstore haynes manual....12 bucks...no need to pirate
copies...

Old February 20th 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Two wrote:
> "Remco" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>
> > Sure!
> > That way I can print the pages of interest without getting crud on the
> > real one. TIA.

> Never mind his protests - he's ripping off the publisher, plain and simple
> and he's a typical ****wit thief. He's in my killfile, but his real world
> info is already known by the publisher. If you take it, you are doing the
> same.

Lighten up, Francis - I'd just print the page of interest so I don't
get oil on the original.

Old February 20th 06, 06:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Two obviously can't read very well. I have not made this pdf available -
yet. Nor have I scanned or converted it - as I said, I found it on the
net. I am simply gauging interest and will not make it available if
there is insufficient interest. I should mention that I got it simply by
performing an eMule search, and that the scan was obviously made from a
well thumbed, greasy but legible copy of the printed manual.
Two, if you have a problem, you might try a bit harder to get a sense of
what's really being said before going off half cocked.
Old February 20th 06, 07:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

If its on the net why dont you just post the link so anyone here can 'find'
it ?
They can use thier own morals to decide on any copyright issues.

Rich