Broken nipple ported vacuum valve

Old February 12th 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Broken nipple ported vacuum valve

How can I repair a broken nipple off a ported vacuum valve?

Old February 12th 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Other vacuum components with different size nipples I found can be
fixed through autovacuumvalverepair.com

Old February 12th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

I looked for autovacuumvalve repair It's autovvr.com

Old February 12th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

> wrote in message
ups.com...
: How can I repair a broken nipple off a ported vacuum valve?
:

Umm.... kiss it gently and don't let it get cold for a while?

Old February 12th 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

> wrote in message
ups.com...
:I looked for autovacuumvalve repair It's autovvr.com

Uh huh... yea... ok...
Spammers get to play with nipples?
Something not right about THAT!

Old February 13th 06, 06:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

It's a lot better than talking to ones self.... so that all the world can
see....

FWIW, if a cool breeze hits me just right, I can do the "high beam"
thingie..... sensitive... but never "broken"...

Old February 13th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Jim - I wanna see!
;ŹD

KJK

"Jim Warman" > wrote in message
: It's a lot better than talking to ones self.... so that all the world can
: see....
:
: FWIW, if a cool breeze hits me just right, I can do the "high beam"
: thingie..... sensitive... but never "broken"...
:
:
: "KJ.Kate" > wrote in message
: ...
: >
: > ups.com...

Old February 14th 06, 02:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

You tell em Jim!

*grabs her roaching shears*

I STILL WANNA SEE!!!!!

KJK

"Jim Warman" > wrote in message
: You'll need a lawnmower to get past the "carpet". Come to think of it....
: I'm 55 - at least the "carpet" hides stuff.... well - some stuff.
:
: On a lighter note..... You'll never guess what just surfaced over on
: "alt.autos.ford". Yes, we have seen his name incanted three times in the
: last short while.
:
: One can only assume that the Canada Parole Board has deemed him
: "rehabilitated" and, once again, has allowed him to cast his shadow on the
: landscape of mainstream society. Rumour has it that he misses his cellmate
: terribly.... I'm sure "Bubba" opened his eyes to "reality" a few times....
:
: to all those that have uttered the hu.... hu.... hu.... word - fie on you.
: May your porridge (gruel) be luke warm and pasty..... may you fart in a
: crowded elevator and have everyone know that it was YOU.... may you exit
the
: restroom in an upscale restaraunt with 12 feet of toilet paper stuck to
your
: left shoe..... a pox on your miserable existance...
:
:
: "KJ.Kate" > wrote in message
: .. .
: > Jim - I wanna see!
: > ;ŹD
: >
: > KJK
: >
: >
: > "Jim Warman" > wrote in message
: > news:tYVHf.10302$W31.5814@edtnps90...
: > : It's a lot better than talking to ones self.... so that all the world
: > can
: > : see....
: > :
: > : FWIW, if a cool breeze hits me just right, I can do the "high beam"
: > : thingie..... sensitive... but never "broken"...
: > :
: > :
: > : "KJ.Kate" > wrote in message
: > : ...
: > : >
: > : > ups.com...

Old February 14th 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"Jim Warman" > wrote
: On a lighter note..... You'll never guess what just surfaced over on
: "alt.autos.ford". Yes, we have seen his name incanted three times in the
: last short while.
:

Quick! Kill it before it multiplies!!!

Jim, you had me busting a gut when I read your post.

Kate

Old February 17th 06, 04:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

You show me yours, I'll show you mine...<nudge - nudge-wink-wink>.