Sweet Poofer Llewellyn

Old December 9th 06, 09:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

Default Sweet Poofer Llewellyn

If ya read this clowns posts you will notice when it can't answer a direct
question, it does a Cut & Paste.
You paid $700 for an instamatic ten years ago, so now you want a cookie?

Old December 10th 06, 12:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Ron

:

> If ya read this clowns posts you will notice when it can't answer a
> direct question, it does a Cut & Paste.
> You paid $700 for an instamatic ten years ago, so now you want a
> cookie?

Sorry, I don't read the idiots posts..

The neighbours barking dog makes more sense. I know it is lonely, whereas
Billy doesn't have enough brain power to be lonely :-)

Ron
Old December 10th 06, 12:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Ron

:

Old December 10th 06, 01:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Billy's not lonely, he has his overinflated ego to keep him company.

:

Old December 10th 06, 01:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

:

Old December 10th 06, 01:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

So what did you use then, and now? Oh, you just steal pictures!
There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, over the fact that
I once own a '37 Lasalle, what a jealous little draft dodging senile
coward from Gulf Breeze, Florida, who's only way to get attention is to
make a fool of it's self. With this goat obsession/fetish you have. Like
when the other kids laughed at it's attempt to use foul language in
elementary school play grounds, but just gibberish. Too senile to
remember what he last wrote. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a
Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too, me too. And as
usually afraid to use your name, address, or even sign your statement as
any man would.
Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what
coward!
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraph it fits so well!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to:
and to cox,net to nail 4ax.com (databasix.com)
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 10th 06, 01:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Old December 10th 06, 01:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

There you go again, the little coward ronnie mcgrice, Albany Creek,
Brisbane, Australia, who's only way to get attention is to make a fool
of it's self. Like a little rat dog barking me too, me too. Your are not
worth any more than just a cut and paste to prove my points.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 10th 06, 01:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Old December 10th 06, 02:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Ron

d > wrote in
:

Yeah, I guess you are correct :-)

> Billy's not lonely, he has his overinflated ego to keep him company.
>
> On 10 Dec 2006 00:58:22 GMT, Ron > wrote:
>
> wrote in
m: