1953 Buick Super Riviera mod dash

Old November 7th 08, 01:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Peter C[_2_]

Default 1953 Buick Super Riviera mod dash

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1953 buick super riviera mod dash.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	189.6 KB
ID:	168048
Old November 7th 08, 01:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Max Magister

Are you sure about this ID, Peter? It's an early 60s Chevrolet dash and
steering wheel and I wonder if someone who would customize a 53 Buick like
he did would put in such a plain jane dash and wheel. There's also a Chev
brochure on the car seat so I think this is probably the first of your next
set of pictures on this Chevrolet. What do you think?

Max

Old November 7th 08, 03:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
ThomasS2[_3_]

Default MAX------> 1953 Buick Super Riviera mod dash

It is the dash, Tony, look at the ElCamino next door and the green monster
head shifter, it's all in the back ground of the other pics.

Tom
g.com...

Old November 7th 08, 06:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Max Magister

By God I think you're right. Why ever would someone put that ugly plain
metal dash into a completely customized Buick? Oh well, I don't have to
look at it or drive it....

max

Old November 7th 08, 06:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Peter C[_2_]

While posting these pictures I had a call back from my ISP about an
unrelated problem and we ended up resetting my password for login. Somehow I
think this has wiped out the remaining posts of this car. The dash is in the
'53 Buick...unfortunately......

Peter C

.com...

Old November 7th 08, 07:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Mike G[_2_] Mike G[_2_] is offline
Banned

Yeah, and if you look close you can see part of the dash in the rvr picture.

Mike

--
The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to
become what I might have been.

Old November 7th 08, 07:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Mike G[_2_] Mike G[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Max Magister" > wrote in message
.com...

> Why ever would someone put that ugly plain metal dash into a completely
> customized Buick?

Because they can......
Kinda like the reasoning behind putting fender skirts on some cars.......
;-)

Mike