new prices you are seeing for 2007 GT Shelby's ? -- got the bug bad..

Old April 28th 08, 01:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dave

Default new prices you are seeing for 2007 GT Shelby's ? -- got the bug bad..

I ended up picking up the black Shelby GT.. quite impressed. black
wheels,silver stripe.. suprised the car didnt have Sirius sat.

now do I tweak this car some more or leave it untouched.

They had this one marked way up too..$10k market adjustment..

Car Prices nico Honda 0 August 31st 07 04:07 PM
Gas Prices Jonnie Santos Saturn 2 November 10th 04 01:34 AM
Why Are Canadian Gas Prices Down While U.S. Prices Are Up--Way Up? Ken Pisichko General 0 June 17th 04 02:35 AM
Gas prices... Zoggin General 13 March 23rd 04 05:36 PM