Dodge Intrepid 2.7L engine problems Replace with 3.2

Old January 14th 05, 01:24 AM
maxpower

<<<<Any suggestions on a car
<<<<that won't break down before it's paid for? ~A~

How can you answer a question like that? I see these intrepids in my dealer
every day, some have up to 300k on them with the 2.7, my brother owns one,
he has 98k, my wife has the sebring with the 2.7 she has 33k
If I suggested an intrepid what would you have said? I see all makes and
models with problems, from Ford to Chevy to Toyota and so on...you asked a
rhetorical question!!!

1 a : of, relating to, or concerned with rhetoric asked merely for effect
with no answer expected <a rhetorical question> (that is what i gave you)

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

"lawangel" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> Yeah, I'm only looking for some "helpful" input...I don't think matchbox

is

Old January 14th 05, 01:40 AM
Dan C

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:28:49 -0500, maxpower wrote:

>> > Matchbox builds one

>> Oh, that's real helpful, "maxpower". Did you think that up all by
>> yourself?

> theres my ole cry baby buddie

Your ignorance is exceeded only by your lack of writing ability. Did you
drop out of school at about the 4th grade?

Learn how to use capital letters, punctuation, and spelling so you don't
look like such a complete fool around here. Oh, and top posting is also
for ignorant n00bs.

Linux Registered User #327951

Old January 14th 05, 01:40 AM
Dan C

Old January 14th 05, 02:57 AM
aarcuda69062

In article >,
Dan C > wrote:

> >> Oh, that's real helpful, "maxpower". Did you think that up all by
> >> yourself?

> > theres my ole cry baby buddie

> Your ignorance is exceeded only by your lack of writing ability. Did you
> drop out of school at about the 4th grade?
>
> Learn how to use capital letters, punctuation, and spelling so you don't
> look like such a complete fool around here. Oh, and top posting is also
> for ignorant n00bs.

Heh-heh...

Ya see that Beasley, I'm not the only one who thinks you're full
of ****.
Old January 14th 05, 02:57 AM
aarcuda69062

Old January 14th 05, 03:14 AM
trijoco

I am interested in the 3.2 replacement. Can you please send any info.

Old January 14th 05, 03:14 AM
trijoco

I am interested in the 3.2 replacement. Can you please send any info.

Old January 14th 05, 07:59 PM
Larry Crites

Two cry baby buddies. Top post! Top post! Linux sucks, too. Mr. Beasley was
more helpful on my 99 Intrepid than some other morons around here who just
complain about others or make stoopid comments.

Larry
Behold Beware Believe

1968 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Super Bee
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Super Bee
1970 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible
1971 Plymouth 'cuda
1971 Plymouth Satellite (Law Enforcement)
1972 Dodge Charger
1979 Chrysler Newport (State Patrol)
1980 Dodge W150
1987 Dodge D100
1988 Dodge Caravan
1991 Dodge Monaco
1999 Dodge Intrepid

Old January 14th 05, 07:59 PM
Larry Crites

Old January 14th 05, 10:20 PM
Dan C

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:59:13 -0700, Larry Crites wrote:

> Two cry baby buddies. Top post! Top post! Linux sucks, too. Mr. Beasley was
> more helpful on my 99 Intrepid than some other morons around here who just
> complain about others or make stoopid comments.

You and maxpower are related? Both of you are ignorant morons.

Linux Registered User #327951