Texting driver gets prison ( measly 5 years) in fatal crash

Old November 30th 12, 03:58 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year

Default Texting driver gets prison ( measly 5 years) in fatal crash

Why isn't it 50 years.? This monster will be out in 2 years and
laughing about what he did. Millions of psychopath americans see
nothing at all wrong with texting while driving.

http://www.cantonrep.com/newsnow/x97...in-fatal-crash

Posted Nov 29, 2012 @ 08:26 AM

An Ohio driver distracted by a text message when he caused a fatal
crash has been sentenced to nearly five years in prison.

A judge in southern Ohio’s Jackson County sentenced 31-year-old
Christopher Haines Wednesday. He previously pleaded guilty to
vehicular homicide.

Prosecutors said 10-year-old Angel McGinnis died when Haines crashed
into the rear of a car driven by her mother on Dec. 17, 2010. The
impact pushed the car into approaching traffic, where it was hit by
another car.

The Columbus Dispatch reports Haines was looking at a text message on
his phone when the crash occurred. He originally was also accused of
driving under the influence of drugs.

Haines also pleaded guilty to aggravated vehicular assault for
injuries suffered by the girl’s mother and younger brother.

Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals
put together!

Affirmative action is double racism. Persecuting whites in the belief
blacks can't make it on ability
Old December 2nd 12, 05:20 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year

Texting while driving should be a felony with a mandatory loss of
license of 10 years or more. Let's stop coddling these killers.
Old December 9th 12, 03:51 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Rocky

wrote in message

> Why isn't it 50 years.? This monster will be out in 2 years and
> laughing about what he did. Millions of psychopath americans see
> nothing at all wrong with texting while driving.
>
> http://www.cantonrep.com/newsnow/x97...in-fatal-crash

Dude, our government kills thousands of people all the time in their bogus
war on terror so why sweat the little stuff.

But going back to the subject you might want to add this link to some of
your links:
<http://www.adslogistics.com/blog/bid/53021/Avoid-the-Three-Types-of-Distracted-Driving>

quote from above:

There are three different classifications of distracted driving:

Visual — taking your eyes off the road
Manual — taking your hands off the wheel
Cognitive — taking your mind off what you’re doing

Rocky

Old December 9th 12, 03:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
harry k

On Dec 8, 7:51*pm, "Rocky" > wrote:
> "Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year" >
> wrote in ...
>

> > Why isn't it 50 years.? This monster will be out in 2 years and
> > laughing about what he did. Millions of psychopath americans see
> > nothing at all wrong with texting while driving.

> >http://www.cantonrep.com/newsnow/x97...ver-gets-priso...

> Dude, our government kills thousands of people all the time in their bogus
> war on terror so why sweat the little stuff.
>
> But going back to the subject you might want to add this link to some of
> your links:
> <http://www.adslogistics.com/blog/bid/53021/Avoid-the-Three-Types-of-D...>
>
> quote from above:
>
> There are three different classifications of distracted driving:
>
> Visual taking your eyes off the road
> Manual taking your hands off the wheel
> Cognitive taking your mind off what you re doing
>
> Rocky

That last one does not apply to either you or SADAM, neither one of
you has a working brain.

Harry K
Old December 9th 12, 05:37 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
richard

On Sun, 9 Dec 2012 07:29:21 -0800 (PST), harry k wrote:

> On Dec 8, 7:51*pm, "Rocky" > wrote:
>> "Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year" >
>> wrote in ...
>>

>>> Why isn't it 50 years.? This monster will be out in 2 years and
>>> laughing about what he did. Millions of psychopath americans see
>>> nothing at all wrong with texting while driving.

>>>http://www.cantonrep.com/newsnow/x97...ver-gets-priso...

>> Dude, our government kills thousands of people all the time in their bogus
>> war on terror so why sweat the little stuff.
>>
>> But going back to the subject you might want to add this link to some of
>> your links:
>> <http://www.adslogistics.com/blog/bid/53021/Avoid-the-Three-Types-of-D...>
>>
>> quote from above:
>>
>> There are three different classifications of distracted driving:
>>
>> Visual taking your eyes off the road
>> Manual taking your hands off the wheel
>> Cognitive taking your mind off what you re doing
>>
>> Rocky

> That last one does not apply to either you or SADAM, neither one of
> you has a working brain.
>
> Harry K

Rocky oughta know that. He has rolled over a tanker hauling hazmat.
Old December 11th 12, 02:29 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

On Dec 8, 8:51*pm, "Rocky" > wrote:

> Dude, our government kills thousands of people all the time in their bogus
> war on terror so why sweat the little stuff.

Cuz those wars kill foreigners and are no threat to me. Texting
drivers are.
Old December 11th 12, 04:58 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Dave Head

On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 18:29:00 -0800 (PST), "Criminal Drivers Murder
35,000 Americans a Year" > wrote:

>On Dec 8, 8:51*pm, "Rocky" > wrote:
>

>> Dude, our government kills thousands of people all the time in their bogus
>> war on terror so why sweat the little stuff.
>>

>Cuz those wars kill foreigners and are no threat to me. Texting
>drivers are.

These wars kill lots of Americans, and... if we walk away from the
war, that doesn't mean its over, it means that our enemy gets time to
regroup, and someday, you'll be encountering IEDs on your way to work
or play here. How about a 30 ton truck bomb in the parking lot of
your next NFL game, hmmmm... if they get the chance, they will make
that happen. But as long as we're shooting their asses off over
there, the have great difficulty in putting together much of anything
that's really impressive here.