MFFY du jour

Old December 18th 05, 10:00 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Soylent Green

On 17 Dec 2005 22:26:33 -0800, "Dave" > wrote:

>udy's just a
>useless hypocrite who would make great roadkill or Soylent Green.

Speaking of Soylent Green, did you notice that the future depicted in
that movie has NO traffic problems?

Old December 18th 05, 10:10 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default MFFY du jour

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 00:21:07 -0500, necromancer
> wrote:

>> You confuse cause with effect. These retards have handicapped plates
>> because they are mentally handicapped.

>So, you're saying that because they are 'tards (and that is very easy to
>believe), they get the plate and then get the MFFY sense of entitlement?

Yes. Once the government sets them apart from everybody else by
allowing then to choicest parking spots, they start to think their
special privileges somehow extend to other aspects of driving. They
think that the rest of the world should cut them some slack because of
their "disability." And their mental handicaps prevent them from
realizing that such thinking is completely fallacious.

Old December 18th 05, 10:49 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> On 17 Dec 2005 22:26:33 -0800, "Dave" > wrote:
>
> >udy's just a
> >useless hypocrite who would make great roadkill or Soylent Green.

> Speaking of Soylent Green, did you notice that the future depicted in
> that movie has NO traffic problems?

Never really thought about it, but if I ran things I'd harvest the bad
drivers first. =)

Dave

Old December 19th 05, 01:52 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

gpsman, > was motivated to say this in
rec.autos.driving on 18 Dec 2005 08:28:01 -0800:
> Well... I don't notice anybody refuting my perspective, including you.

That's because you had absolutely no point what so ever to refute. You
just took my words and twisted them to your warped perspective.

And I'll second Dave's point: you are a troll. Have fun in the kill file
with the others.

*PLONK*

Old December 19th 05, 06:25 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

In article et>, necromancer wrote:

> I don't know, do those handicapped plates give their holders some sense
> of MFFY entitlement that says they are perfectly OK to endanger others?

I've found that the vast majority of handicap plates belong to people
that must have a mental handicap rather than physical one.

Most people with obvious physical handicaps appear to be driven by other
people and have a placard to put on the mirror so they can get a close in
parking spot while riding in someone else's car.

Old December 19th 05, 06:44 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

necromancer wrote:
> gpsman, > was motivated to say this in
> rec.autos.driving on 18 Dec 2005 08:28:01 -0800:
> > Well... I don't notice anybody refuting my perspective, including you.
> >

> That's because you had absolutely no point what so ever to refute. You
> just took my words and twisted them to your warped perspective.
>
> And I'll second Dave's point: you are a troll. Have fun in the kill file
> with the others.
>
> *PLONK*

-----
PLONK- The first refuge of the intellectually challenged when
confronted by an overwhelming argument.

I don't understand the plonk. Am I supposed to pretend I give a
****... or what? Should I dress in all black? If so, for how long?
-----

- gpsman

Old December 20th 05, 03:10 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

In article >,
Scott en Aztlán <newsgroup> wrote:
>On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 00:21:07 -0500, necromancer
> wrote:
>
>>> You confuse cause with effect. These retards have handicapped plates
>>> because they are mentally handicapped.

>>So, you're saying that because they are 'tards (and that is very easy to
>>believe), they get the plate and then get the MFFY sense of entitlement?

>Yes. Once the government sets them apart from everybody else by
>allowing then to choicest parking spots, they start to think their
>special privileges somehow extend to other aspects of driving. They
>think that the rest of the world should cut them some slack because of
>their "disability." And their mental handicaps prevent them from
>realizing that such thinking is completely fallacious.

I was behind one such Sloth with DV plates this morning. He was going
about 35 in a 45, though erratically slowing down and speeding up. It was a
tough choice whether to blast past him when I got a chance, because
the idiot behind me was tailgating and I didn't think I should reward
her by getting out of her way, but I figured she'd just tailgate the
Sloth, and they deserved each other.

result in a fully-depreciated one.
Old December 20th 05, 11:01 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Matthew Russotto, > was motivated to say
this in rec.autos.driving on Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:10:35 -0600:
> I was behind one such Sloth with DV plates this morning. He was going
> about 35 in a 45, though erratically slowing down and speeding up. It was a
> tough choice whether to blast past him when I got a chance, because
> the idiot behind me was tailgating and I didn't think I should reward
> her by getting out of her way, but I figured she'd just tailgate the
> Sloth, and they deserved each other.

I was caught behind a similar idiot last night, although he didnot have
a DP plate (maybe he had a placard for the mirror?) who was speeding
up/slowing down - anywhere from 5 under the limit to 30 under the limit
(posted 55 zone) - and drifting from the centerline to the edge line of
the lane back and forth (many times crossing those lines - and this was
on a 2 lane highway with heavy traffic). After about 5 miles of watching
this knothead weave back and forth (and nearly clip oncomming cars on a
couple of occaisions) I finally picked up the phone and reported him to
the county police as a possible DUI. Either he was impared or he was
driving a judy-esque POS that was not road worthy (the car appeared to
be a early to mid '90's Oldsmobile), but either way, he needed to be off
the road before he killed someone. Unfortunately, I did not get the
satisfaction of seeing him pulled over as I reached my turn to head
home. I hope the cops nailed him, though.
Old December 20th 05, 02:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

"Dave" > wrote in
oups.com:

> gpsman wrote:
>> necromancer wrote:
>> > This morning I'm heading north on a 2 lane blacktop doing about 60
>> > MPH (posted 55 zone) apporaching a curve. Closing in behind me is
>> > an older model Contour that passes me at a rather high speed (can
>> > hear his engine revving inspite of my closed windows, A/C blowing
>> > and Buffett blasting on the sound system) - on the curve - in a
>> > marked nopassing zone (double solid yellow centerline) - and
>> > southbound traffic approaching.

>> > After passing me, this guy catches up to the car ahead of me (about
>> > 1500 ft) and proceeds to ride his tail as the speed limit drops to
>> > 45MPH - he couldn't pass that car due to oncomming traffic.

>> -----
>> You shouldn't be Slothin' around holding up traffic...
>>
>> You admit you saw him coming, why didn't you get out of his way?
>> Surely you don't expect us to believe the 85th percentile is 60 in a
>> 55 zone?!
>>
>> You admit the nearest vehicle to your front was 1500 ft. distant, why
>> were you holding him up? You have no right to block faster traffic.
>> His passing manuever is your fault. Your slothness is dangerous, you
>> could have caused a crash and killed both yourself and the other
>> driver. Strike the last; 60 isn't very fast. My bad.
>>
>> I hope you learned your lesson. Try to not be so MFFY yourself in
>> the future.
>> -----
>>
>> - gpsman

> You're becoming almost as pathetic as Judy.
>
> Dave

Nah, he's just hitting too close to home.

Doug
Old December 20th 05, 11:42 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

DYM wrote:
> "Dave" > wrote in
> oups.com:
>

> > gpsman wrote:

> >> -----
> >> You shouldn't be Slothin' around holding up traffic...
> >>
> >> You admit you saw him coming, why didn't you get out of his way?
> >> Surely you don't expect us to believe the 85th percentile is 60 in a
> >> 55 zone?!
> >>
> >> You admit the nearest vehicle to your front was 1500 ft. distant, why
> >> were you holding him up? You have no right to block faster traffic.
> >> His passing manuever is your fault. Your slothness is dangerous, you
> >> could have caused a crash and killed both yourself and the other
> >> driver. Strike the last; 60 isn't very fast. My bad.
> >>
> >> I hope you learned your lesson. Try to not be so MFFY yourself in
> >> the future.
> >> -----
> >>
> >> - gpsman

> > You're becoming almost as pathetic as Judy.
> >
> > Dave
> >

> Nah, he's just hitting too close to home.
>
> Doug

So you're saying it's okay to pass in a no-passing zone? Or you're
encouraging speeding? Or were you once again too stupid to read what
you were arguing?

Since you defend bad drivers so much, I'll have to assume you are one.
That's really scary considering the size of a school bus.

You're probably just like that MFFY I saw blocking an intersection
today with his big yellow bus that just wouldn't fit through on a green
light, or yellow light, or the first 40 seconds of the red light.
Nevermind the ambulance that was delayed a good 40 seconds till the
dymwit was able to move his precious bus out of the way.

Of course, you probably think that a school bus avoiding delay is more
important than gridlock laws, or just having some ****ing courtesy
towards emergency vehicles.

Dave

MFFY Du Jour Scott en Aztlán Driving 12 October 7th 05 08:31 AM
MFFY Du Jour Mike Z. Helm Driving 51 April 10th 05 08:30 PM
MFFY du jour... [email protected] Driving 132 March 17th 05 06:04 PM
Speeding: the fundamental cause of MFFY Daniel W. Rouse Jr. Driving 82 December 23rd 04 01:10 AM