Wheel Bolt Pattern

Old January 1st 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Wheel Bolt Pattern

This has probably been beaten to death, but is the wheel bolt pattern on the
'97 TJ the same as the '94YJ ?

I got my wife a "new to her" TJ for Christmas, but she wants the old wheels
swapped over from her old '94, which I'll drive now, and sell my '92YJ.

Thanks in advance!

Spdloader

Old January 2nd 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Yes.
Are you sure she wouldn't like to keep the YJ?
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old January 2nd 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

My wife's a city girl, she wanted the steel doors, roll up windows, and air
conditioning. She is spoiled rotten by her '04 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8, but
she wanted the Jeep to "play with". Since getting her the first Jeep, she
only put 1100 miles on the Explorer in the last 13 months.

Her old '94 YJ is a tremendous step up for me from my '92 YJ. Which has been
beaten nearly to death.

If anybody is a winner here, it's me.

Thanks for the help Bill, Happy New Year.

TBone

Old January 2nd 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

But she already has a mall poser.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old January 2nd 06, 02:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Yep, now she has two.

lol

Spdloader

Old January 2nd 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

yes 5 on 4.5

"Spdloader" > wrote in message
. ..
> This has probably been beaten to death, but is the wheel bolt pattern on

the
> '97 TJ the same as the '94YJ ?
>
> I got my wife a "new to her" TJ for Christmas, but she wants the old

wheels
> swapped over from her old '94, which I'll drive now, and sell my '92YJ.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Spdloader

91 Golf Needs Adjustable Left Tie Rod you are nuts VW water cooled 7 December 21st 05 07:30 PM
lug bolt issue verminaard Technology 22 December 18th 05 06:49 PM
to change a Honda Accord 1988 model timing belt Jacko Honda 132 November 30th 05 06:20 PM
Caravan Bolt Pattern Cheryl and Rob Dodge 5 October 1st 05 03:11 AM
Stupid (physics/mecanical) wheel mounting question... John D via CarKB.com Technology 7 June 19th 05 07:16 PM