looks like noone in here can afford the cufflinks ;-)

Old July 3rd 07, 04:04 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
zion lion

Default looks like noone in here can afford the cufflinks ;-)

only joking
I wouldn't mind some magic beans

as if by magic, I became an Internet Consultant in 1995
after being just a Computer Programmer
without any beans, but it did take a lot of hard work ;-)

I used to want a 325i when I was 16
but at 39, I still can't drive...
but I can dance ;-)

Old July 4th 07, 05:00 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Jeff Strickland

Afford?

I do not think that is the issue. I suspect it has more to do with desire.

oups.com...

Old July 4th 07, 08:22 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Dean Dark

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:00:07 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
> wrote:

>Afford?
>
>I do not think that is the issue. I suspect it has more to do with desire.

I desire an F430. But I cannot afford one.

However, an F355 may well be within reach. And that's a pretty damned
fine car. I just wish I didn't know that the F430 existed.
--
Dan.

BMW Vintage Cufflinks nazcars BMW 12 July 1st 07 01:58 AM
Dream Car You Can Afford [email protected] Jeep 7 November 9th 06 05:02 PM
Dream Car You Can Afford [email protected] Corvette 0 November 8th 06 09:15 AM
Dream Car You Can Afford [email protected] Dodge 0 November 8th 06 09:14 AM
Dream Car You Can Afford [email protected] BMW 0 November 8th 06 09:08 AM