E90 difference in gauges?

Old July 6th 07, 02:25 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Jeff Strickland

Default E90 difference in gauges?

Good call, oil temp is more cirtical than water temp. I knew that ...

Old July 6th 07, 05:06 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

On Thu, 5 Jul 2007 20:27:30 -0400, "Pete" > wrote:

> wrote
>> So if you want to lie about MPG when selling reset the computer at 60
>> with the
>> throttle closed and stop when it reads 45mpg then show the intending
>> buyer how
>> frugal you V12 monster really is - Look sir I get 38mpg out of this -
>> give me
>> the money.....

>As if someone buying a V12 was concerned about mpg in the first place...
>
>Pete

Pete - get a little humor in your life - it was meant as a joke!
Old July 6th 07, 05:48 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Pete[_8_]

> Pete - get a little humor in your life - it was meant as a joke!

Yeah, I guess I forgot to put the smiley face at the end of my response.

Cheers,
Pete

VW MK2 Gauges [email protected] VW air cooled 5 September 11th 06 04:56 AM
VW MK2 gauges duostyling VW water cooled 0 September 10th 06 07:59 PM
87 YJ Gauges. Charlie Dellacona Jeep 5 January 26th 06 06:50 AM
Other VW gauges Busahaulic VW air cooled 41 February 23rd 05 02:12 AM