If what he really wants is women

Old August 29th 04, 12:05 PM
I-zheet M'drurz

Default If what he really wants is women

Top Posting self-centered twit "Dad" wrote in response
to 4 different posts:

> Yawn!

> "Ms Pnoopie Pnats" > wrote...
>> says...

(snip)

Sorry we're keeping you awake, old man. You think this thread
is boring, but it's nothing compared to the endless parade of
idiots who show up here thinking they are "special" because they
own a 'vette.

"My engine is overheating"

"What do I clean my windshield with?"

"HELP! - My CHECK ENGINE light is on"

...blah, blah, blah. What a bunch of crybaby morons!

--
Saluting America's #1 (animated) "MILF" - Lois Griffin!
Tom Pendergast e-mail is for sissies, say it on line
Old August 29th 04, 01:09 PM
RWDoyle

"I-zheet M'drurz" > wrote in message

> Sorry we're keeping you awake, old man. You think this thread
> is boring, but it's nothing compared to the endless parade of
> idiots who show up here thinking they are "special" because they
> own a 'vette.
>
> "My engine is overheating"
>
> "What do I clean my windshield with?"
>
> "HELP! - My CHECK ENGINE light is on"
>
> ...blah, blah, blah. What a bunch of crybaby morons!

Can you recommend some subjects that would be more appropriate in this
forum? Perhaps we could all start discussing exactly what you would deem
appropriate.

Ryan

Old August 29th 04, 01:09 PM
RWDoyle

Old August 29th 04, 10:45 PM
I-zheet M'drurz

RWDoyle wrote:
> "I-zheet M'drurz" > wrote in message

>> Sorry we're keeping you awake, old man. You think this
>> thread is boring, but it's nothing compared to the endless
>> parade of idiots who show up here thinking they are
>> "special" because they own a 'vette.
>>
>> "My engine is overheating"
>>
>> "What do I clean my windshield with?"
>>
>> "HELP! - My CHECK ENGINE light is on"
>>
>> ...blah, blah, blah. What a bunch of crybaby morons!

> Can you recommend some subjects that would be more appropriate
> in this forum? Perhaps we could all start discussing exactly
> what you would deem appropriate.

Sorry you missed the point. The point is that these are all
GENERIC auto care questions, there isn't a single solitary thing
in those subject that is exclusive to a Chevrolet Corvette.

Oh yeah: With that being the case, there isn't a single solitary
answer that can't be found with a Google or Ask Jeeves search.
Sight unseen, I'll bet a week's pay that I can get 1000+ Google
hits on the search for [ "check engine" light ].

Old August 29th 04, 10:45 PM
I-zheet M'drurz

Old August 30th 04, 12:20 AM
SAPguru

I-zheet M'drurz wrote:
> The point is that these are all
> GENERIC auto care questions, there isn't a single solitary thing
> in those subject that is exclusive to a Chevrolet Corvette.

Gee, Pedophile; why don't you regale us with tales of the great car(s) you
drive. Is it a Corvette?

Old August 30th 04, 12:20 AM
SAPguru

Old August 30th 04, 02:42 AM
I-zheet M'drurz

Thund3rstruck_n0i wrote:

> SAPguru spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
> proclaimed:
>> I-zheet M'drurz wrote:

> <back-n-forth **** snipped>
> Is this stupid fight STILL going on?

He follows me around from group to group and humps my leg,
I ignore him.

He sends me e-mails inviting me to have anal sex with him,
I REALLY ignore him <g>

Not much of a "fight" there!

--
So if you meet me, have some courtesy,