New Orleans deserves this hurricane

Old August 29th 05, 02:56 AM
reggie white

Default New Orleans deserves this hurricane

After years of sinning every year at Mardi Gras, after years of
disrespecting the laws of the Bible, after years of promoting gay
marriage, New Orleans is finally facing God's wrath. I have no sympathy
for sinners. My greatest fear is that the Superdome will collapse taking
70,000 African-Americans lives.
Old August 29th 05, 04:09 AM
Phillip Malphrus, Jr

dude, thats just sorry. WE ARE ALL SINNERS. WE ALL DESERVE IT. If not for
mercy, we would all be wiped out by now. Trust me, you dont want what you
deserve

. ..

Old August 29th 05, 04:12 AM
Ruud Dingemans

reggie white wrote:
> After years of sinning every year at Mardi Gras, after years of
> disrespecting the laws of the Bible, after years of promoting gay
> marriage, New Orleans is finally facing God's wrath. I have no sympathy
> for sinners. My greatest fear is that the Superdome will collapse taking
> 70,000 African-Americans lives.

You're joking, right? (I hope he's joking, 'cause if he isn't, it's a
joke anyway.)

Besides, all us simracers are sinners, but at least we stay on-TOPIC!

Regards, Rudy
(GPLRank: -24)
Old August 29th 05, 04:18 AM
Mountain Biker J. Brokedick Altard

reggie white wrote:
> After years of sinning every year at Mardi Gras, after years of
> disrespecting the laws of the Bible, after years of promoting gay
> marriage, New Orleans is finally facing God's wrath. I have no sympathy
> for sinners. My greatest fear is that the Superdome will collapse taking
> 70,000 African-Americans lives.

Haha
Old August 29th 05, 04:55 AM
Mattinglyfan

"reggie white" > wrote in message
. ..
> After years of sinning every year at Mardi Gras, after years of
> disrespecting the laws of the Bible, after years of promoting gay
> marriage, New Orleans is finally facing God's wrath. I have no sympathy
> for sinners. My greatest fear is that the Superdome will collapse taking
> 70,000 African-Americans lives.

Yeah because everyone knows black people love to hang out at the Superdome
for no reason, huh dumb ass?

Old August 29th 05, 05:34 AM
Phil

Sheesh, there IS no god! The bible was written by men for men.

Old August 29th 05, 06:31 AM
reggie white

it is sad that you have no faith your reckoning may be next.

Old August 29th 05, 06:31 AM
Don Scurlock

reggie white > wrote in news:wXtQe.87319$dJ5.5295
@tornado.tampabay.rr.com:

> After years of sinning every year at Mardi Gras, after years of
> disrespecting the laws of the Bible, after years of promoting gay
> marriage, New Orleans is finally facing God's wrath. I have no sympathy
> for sinners. My greatest fear is that the Superdome will collapse taking
> 70,000 African-Americans lives.

Plonk.
Old August 29th 05, 07:16 AM
whooo

reggie white wrote:
> it is sad that you have no faith your reckoning may be next.
>
> Phil wrote:
>
>> Sheesh, there IS no god! The bible was written by men for men.
>>
>>> After years of sinning every year at Mardi Gras, after years of
>>> disrespecting the laws of the Bible, after years of promoting gay
>>> marriage, New Orleans is finally facing God's wrath. I have no
>>> sympathy for sinners. My greatest fear is that the Superdome will
>>> collapse taking 70,000 African-Americans lives.

Voodoo spell be upon you. May the blood of a cockerel stain ye by
sunrise tomorrow.
Old August 29th 05, 07:16 AM
H.I.V. Steve

reggie white wrote:
> After years of sinning every year at Mardi Gras, after years of
> disrespecting the laws of the Bible, after years of promoting gay
> marriage, New Orleans is finally facing God's wrath. I have no sympathy
> for sinners. My greatest fear is that the Superdome will collapse taking
> 70,000 African-Americans lives.

I doubt they'll be at the Superdome, don't they riot during things like
this?