Pink Kate

Old April 27th 06, 03:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Off Topic: the reported bear attack

No Kate, I wasn't there. But as I argued before, this is going to make me
more objective, less whacked-out if you will, than people who were there.
That is why wars are made by politicians, not soldiers. The politician sits
in his nice safe cherry wood and leather office in Washington, DC, and signs
papers, of the type, that sent tens of thousands of my generation to their
deaths, for no reason. Lot of kids said then, "This politician is full of
crap. I am not going."

In this case, who are you going to trust? You have the choice, of guys who
had the wool pulled over their eyes, or guys who didn't. If you really want
to know, you will consult both. That is why I have read a number of books,
written by people, who were there, as well as by others, who weren't. Now
by Nathan's assessment, reading books is not a valid way to acquire
knowledge. But by the same argument, reading his posts isn't either.

Earle

. ..

Old April 27th 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default the reported bear attack now very OT

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote
> there is no confusion. a baby in its mothers womb is still a child. its
> pretty undeniable once a heartbeat exists.

Nope! You are thoroughly confused and should seek instruction in vocabulary, or
even mental counseling. The parasite in a woman's womb is an embryo then a
fetus, not a baby and certainly not a child. In fact even a baby is not a
child. I lacks the nerve system needed to control its bowels and has the throat
of an animal, allowing it to suckle but not speak.

Heartbeat? Even worms have heartbeat. Does that mean a tapeworm is a child?

Old April 27th 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

We also kill to prevent overpopulation. Few hunters today kill to eat.

Old April 27th 06, 04:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Interesting point, but I doubt that hunters buy all that gear and go to all
that trouble, to unselfishly prevent overpopulation of deer, for example.
It may be that the people who write the permits and licenses have that in
mind, but not the hunters. Bill's "just plain fun", which also encompasses
sport, getting close to nature, and a weekend away from annoying neighbors,
etc., has to be the biggest part of it. People like to buy stuff too.

Earle

Old April 27th 06, 04:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Vito" > wrote in message
> The parasite in a woman's womb is an embryo then a
> fetus, not a baby and certainly not a child.

wow....i find your dismissal rather disgusting.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://UtilityOffRoad.com

Old April 27th 06, 04:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default the reported bear attack

Jes, pokin' with a stick.

tw
2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase')
A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80" wheelbase, 1/4-ton
capacity and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in World War II.

Old April 27th 06, 04:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Kate" (please ask)> wrote in message
. ..
> Ok fine then....
> I am going to block your posts then.
> See ya.

later. :-)

Old April 27th 06, 04:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"twaldron" > wrote in message
. com...
---snippy---

> Don't worry about your rep, Earle, we never thought you were
> an intellectual.

Thank you.

Earle

Old April 27th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

In article > ,
twaldron > wrote:

> the last time Earle butted out of anything,
> he was breach.
>

> tw

LOLOLOLOL!!
(nuthin personal earl)
Permission to use that one?

--
Member AAAAAAAA
American Association Against Acronym Abuse And Also Ambiguity.

Old April 27th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

In article >,
"Vito" > wrote:

> We also kill to prevent overpopulation. Few hunters today kill to eat.

I do. I raise beef cattle, but I eat, almost solely, venison. I still
enjoy beef, just not nearly as often as I used to, chicken is good too.
Mule deer, whitetails, dove, quail and fish. A good hunt results in deer
and a wild hog or two. I suppose it helps that I own land.