Pink Kate

Old April 27th 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default the reported bear attack

If you go to family reunions to pick up women, you might be a redneck....

-Jeff Foxworthy

Old April 27th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default the reported bear attack now very OT

So you weren't a parasite in a woman's womb, God I wish she had
killed it! We would have probably had peace in the near east fifteen
years ago.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 27th 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

From what do you base that stupid remark on! I will never under
these bleeding heart liberals wacko limp democrats!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 27th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote in message
> If you go to family reunions to pick up women, you might be a redneck....

hey......youve never seen some of my cousins. ;-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://UtilityOffRoad.com

Old April 27th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> "Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote in message
> > If you go to family reunions to pick up women, you might
> > be a redneck....

> hey......youve never seen some of my cousins. ;-)

In Colorado, it is legal to marry one's first cousin, but not in Arkansas.
Go figure.

Earle

Old April 28th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Quit your braggin'. ;-)
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 28th 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Hmm, I grew up in Arkansas, never knew that. Maybe it's legal to marry a
step-sister in Arkansas.

om...

Old April 28th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Sure. It was nothing against Earle on my behalf either. Sometimes I just
think funny things.

tw
2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase')
A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80" wheelbase, 1/4-ton
capacity and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in World War II.

Old April 28th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Earle Horton" > wrote in message
om...
> In Colorado, it is legal to marry one's first cousin, but not in Arkansas.
> Go figure.

Well, Arkansas figures that if they allow you to marry your first cousin,
who's going to marry your sister?

Old April 28th 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

People I knew in Virginia were "double cousins". This means that your
uncle, is married to your aunt, you share grandparents, and genetically no
one could say, that your "cousin" is any different from your sister.

They got married, of course.

Earle