looking for mach 1 wheels

Old February 4th 05, 08:55 AM
Michael price

Default looking for mach 1 wheels

hello fellow stang fans. i have a yellow 99 gt. and i have added a mach
1 chin spoiler. i really like the way the mach 1 wheels looks. and think
they would look good on my stang. if i`m correct these wheels are 17x8.
and use a 245 45 17 tire. so my tires on my 17 factory wheels will fit
correct? thanks for any info on where i can buy a set of these wheels.
wished i could buy a 03 or 04 mach 1 but right now just can`t get one.
love those mach 1`s! mp

Old February 4th 05, 09:05 PM
Musttanguy

>From: michaelvprice

> really like the way the mach 1 wheels look
> thanks for any info on where i can buy a set of these wheels.

http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com...splay/565.html

Or keep an eye out on eBay

TIM -aka-
MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM
http://www.PonyPerformance.com
Old February 5th 05, 03:41 AM
Richard

Like these:

http://members.shaw.ca/r-manders/GT-8%20Wheel

Bought them off ebay last year for $481 plus shipping. They are 17 x 9 but
that was my choice.

--
Richard

'94 GT 'vert
Under Drive Pulleys
Transgo HD2 Reprogramming Kit
High Stall Torque Converter
4:10 Gears
Gripp Sub Frame Connectors (welded)
FRPP Aluminum Drive shaft
FRPP M5400-A Suspension
Laser Red

Old February 5th 05, 09:45 AM
MadDAWG

"Richard" > wrote in message
> Like these:
>
> http://members.shaw.ca/r-manders/GT-8%20Wheel
>
> Bought them off ebay last year for $481 plus shipping. They are 17 x 9 but
> that was my choice.

Was that new or used price? Thats pretty good for a chromed 17x9.

I like the chromed MACh wheel because they make me think of the Hot Wheels I
use to have as a kid.

MadDAWG

Old February 6th 05, 02:32 AM
Richard

"MadDAWG" > wrote in message

> "Richard" > wrote in message
> > Like these:
> >
> > http://members.shaw.ca/r-manders/GT-8%20Wheel
> >
> > Bought them off ebay last year for $481 plus shipping. They are 17 x 9

but
> > that was my choice.

> Was that new or used price? Thats pretty good for a chromed 17x9.

That was new. Actually the wheel cost was $425.00 and the Pony center caps
were $56.00 extra (came with corbra center caps). It was an auction that
ended at 2am on the West Coast with little bidding action at the end. IIRC
these were selling Buy it now at about $600.00 from the same seller.

> I like the chromed MACh wheel because they make me think of the Hot Wheels

> use to have as a kid.

What? You don't still have them. That's a pity. Some of those older ones
still in the package can be pricey. I have a retail toy store and the
collectors/resellers always want me to give them a "heads up" when new stock
arrives so they can cherry pick them. Doesn't happen very often and only
after I pull the "treasure hunt" car.

Richard

Old February 8th 05, 04:31 AM
Tony Alonso