Honda CRV 2001 Creaky suspension

Old October 19th 16, 12:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Honda CRV 2001 Creaky suspension

My front suspension on the LHS side now creaks like mad on every bump.

I've changed the roll bar UJ link which made no difference. So choice is change the entire shock absorber or replace the suspension swing arm bearings. Trouble is I can't decide which one.

Those of you that have had this problem; which one does it generally turn out to be the shock absorber or swing arm bearings?

Probably applies to many other Jap cars as I had the same issue on a Toyota Corolla, which got written off before finding out!