Some Advice To The Following Service "Professionals":

Old October 17th 11, 04:31 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
ben91932

Default Some Advice To The Following Service "Professionals":

On Oct 6, 4:48*am, ChrisCoaster > wrote:
> If you work in a general service garage, a tire shop, or a quick-lube
> type facility, please take the following into consideration . . .

Wow.. Having been a service professional since '77, I find your rant a
bit offensive.
Wouldn't it make more sense for you to find a shop that you can trust?
I would guess that you work hard for your money.. why keep throwing it
away at shops that you dont trust?
Ben
Old October 17th 11, 06:05 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
ChrisCoaster

On Oct 17, 11:31*am, ben91932 > wrote:
> On Oct 6, 4:48*am, ChrisCoaster > wrote:
>
> > If you work in a general service garage, a tire shop, or a quick-lube
> > type facility, please take the following into consideration . . .

> Wow.. Having been a service professional since '77, I find your rant a
> bit offensive.
> Wouldn't it make more sense for you to find a shop that you can trust?
> I would guess that you work hard for your money.. why keep throwing it
> away at shops that you dont trust?
> Ben

Good, I'm GLAD you're offended, that it got your tighty whities in a
knot. If everything we read made us all warm & fuzzy it would be
planet "Fox & Friends". LOL!!

For every competent mechanic like you, who likes what they do, not
just for a job - there are NINE OTHERS as described in my original
post. They're the ones who need to get this.

-ChrisCoaster