CARS DON'T KILL - PEOPLE KILL

Old January 31st 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default CARS DON'T KILL - PEOPLE KILL

All this talk about making highways safer and adding more safety features
to cars is just another giant corporate scam to fleece the public. Like
forcing all women to buy chastity belts to combat rape

Remember - there are no "accidents" on the highways. Every crash is caused
by a criminally reckless driver like a speeder or DUI or red light runner
and the answer is to stop coddling them with fines and hit them with
suspensions and jail time.
Old February 1st 07, 06:42 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Hardocks

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> All this talk about making highways safer and adding more safety features
> to cars is just another giant corporate scam to fleece the public. Like
> forcing all women to buy chastity belts to combat rape
>
> Remember - there are no "accidents" on the highways. Every crash is caused
> by a criminally reckless driver like a speeder or DUI or red light runner
> and the answer is to stop coddling them with fines and hit them with
> suspensions and jail time.

Iowa refuses to raise taxes on alcohol but will raise taxes on
cigarettes 200%. Drinking is not a problem in Iowa! Its
cigarettes killing people, not drunk drivers! The alcohol lobby
has done its work well in Iowa and financed the new governor
Culver.

Old February 1st 07, 07:15 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

On Jan 31, 11:42 pm, Hardocks > wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>
> > All this talk about making highways safer and adding more safety features
> > to cars is just another giant corporate scam to fleece the public. Like
> > forcing all women to buy chastity belts to combat rape

> > Remember - there are no "accidents" on the highways. Every crash is caused
> > by a criminally reckless driver like a speeder or DUI or red light runner
> > and the answer is to stop coddling them with fines and hit them with
> > suspensions and jail time.

> Iowa refuses to raise taxes on alcohol but will raise taxes on
> cigarettes 200%. Drinking is not a problem in Iowa! Its
> cigarettes killing people, not drunk drivers! The alcohol lobby
> has done its work well in Iowa and financed the new governor
> Culver.

You don't understand the issue. Smokers are suicidal and who cares.?
OTOH, criminal drivers are homicidal.

Old February 1st 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Larry Bud

> Remember - there are no "accidents" on the highways.

There are only no accidents if one is as stupid as you, and doesn't
understand the meaning of a simple word such as 'accidents'.

Old February 1st 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Steve B

>> Remember - there are no "accidents" on the highways.

And, remember. All those people aren't really dead.

A friend of mine's father drove a country blacktop road to his house. He
had driven it for about 40 years. One day, he had a brain fart, and didn't
stop at the stop sign he had been stopping at for 40 years. Two people in
the other car he hit died.

My friend and I worked at a car dealership, and there was another fellow
there who had done a lot of grand jury work. My friend was upset because he
didn't know what they were going to do to his father. The man said, "It was
an accident. He wasn't drunk. He didn't mean to harm those people. They
won't indict him."

They didn't. I'm sure he and his insurance company paid a hefty sum, but

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.

Oh, wait. There are no accidents.

Never mind.

Steve

Old February 2nd 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

On Feb 1, 11:16 am, "Larry Bud" > wrote:
> > Remember - there are no "accidents" on the highways.

> There are only no accidents if one is as stupid as you, and doesn't
> understand the meaning of a simple word such as 'accidents'.

You're the idiot. "Accident" does not mean unintentional; it means
unavoidable. If you run a red light and kill a kid, don't give me
that crap about how it doesn't count cause you weren't actually
trying to hit the kid. If you had obeyed the law, you would have
avoided the crash. That's what counts.

So GFY, you criminal coddler.

Old February 2nd 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

On Feb 1, 11:46 am, "Steve B" > wrote:
> >> Remember - there are no "accidents" on the highways.

> And, remember. All those people aren't really dead.
>
> A friend of mine's father drove a country blacktop road to his house. He
> had driven it for about 40 years. One day, he had a brain fart, and didn't
> stop at the stop sign he had been stopping at for 40 years. Two people in
> the other car he hit died.
>
> My friend and I worked at a car dealership, and there was another fellow
> there who had done a lot of grand jury work. My friend was upset because he
> didn't know what they were going to do to his father. The man said, "It was
> an accident. He wasn't drunk. He didn't mean to harm those people. They
> won't indict him."
>
> They didn't. I'm sure he and his insurance company paid a hefty sum, but
>
> IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.
>
> Oh, wait. There are no accidents.

Spoken like a true criminal coddler. What happened is the guy wasn't
paying attention cause he knew even if he killed someone, he'd get
away with it. And that's why people continue to drive carelessly

Old February 2nd 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Larry Bud

On Feb 1, 8:04 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> On Feb 1, 11:16 am, "Larry Bud" > wrote:
>
> > > Remember - there are no "accidents" on the highways.

> > There are only no accidents if one is as stupid as you, and doesn't
> > understand the meaning of a simple word such as 'accidents'.

> You're the idiot. "Accident" does not mean unintentional; it means
> unavoidable.

Wrong:

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/accident

First defintion: "an unforeseen and unplanned event or circumstance
b : lack of intention or necessity".

I'll await your apology.

Old February 3rd 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
jcr

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

>> And, remember. All those people aren't really dead.
>>
>> A friend of mine's father drove a country blacktop road to his house. He
>> had driven it for about 40 years. One day, he had a brain fart, and didn't
>> stop at the stop sign he had been stopping at for 40 years. Two people in
>> the other car he hit died.
>>
>> My friend and I worked at a car dealership, and there was another fellow
>> there who had done a lot of grand jury work. My friend was upset because he
>> didn't know what they were going to do to his father. The man said, "It was
>> an accident. He wasn't drunk. He didn't mean to harm those people. They
>> won't indict him."
>>
>> They didn't. I'm sure he and his insurance company paid a hefty sum, but
>>
>> IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.
>>
>> Oh, wait. There are no accidents.

> Spoken like a true criminal coddler. What happened is the guy wasn't
> paying attention cause he knew even if he killed someone, he'd get
> away with it. And that's why people continue to drive carelessly

We'll see if you're singing the same tune when you become distracted by
looking for the the flashlight on your seat (so you can see your gages
at night) and then hit someone.
Old February 3rd 07, 03:53 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

jcr > wrote in
:

> We'll see if you're singing the same tune when you become distracted
> by looking for the the flashlight on your seat (so you can see your
> gages at night) and then hit someone.

I'm a slow driver so it's impossible for me to hit anyone.

Top Story on KTLA: People Abandoning Their Cars for the Train Airman Driving 0 April 21st 06 09:11 AM
$20000.00 in Two Weeks -- Guaranteed! grdperday BMW 0 January 3rd 06 03:11 AM
Cars Kill More Cops Than Guns; Where's Ted Kennedy, Asks SAF TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwpj65@spamg Driving 2 September 8th 05 09:50 AM
The dangers of DRLs 223rem Driving 399 July 25th 05 11:28 PM
thinking about buying a temporary car Magnulus Driving 144 March 8th 05 04:40 PM