Where is fuel filter on 1986 325es?

Old May 12th 07, 01:02 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
bmwguy2

Default Where is fuel filter on 1986 325es?

Looks like I am going to be working on my car this weekend.
Can someone please tell me where the fuel filter on these models are?
I am chaning a lot of parts this weekend (spark plugs, spark plug
wires, etc) and my co-worker just reminded me to do the feul filter as
well.

Thanks again.

Old May 12th 07, 01:16 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Dean Dark

On 11 May 2007 17:02:03 -0700, bmwguy2 > wrote:

>Looks like I am going to be working on my car this weekend.
>Can someone please tell me where the fuel filter on these models are?
>I am chaning a lot of parts this weekend (spark plugs, spark plug
>wires, etc) and my co-worker just reminded me to do the feul filter as
>well.

At the rear of the car, alongside the gas tank, just ahead of the left
rear wheel. All you need is a screwdriver for the hose clamps, and a
couple of vice grips or something similar to clamp off the fuel hoses
while you change it.
--
Dan.

My 1986 325es does not start up in the morning bmwguy2 BMW 6 May 16th 07 06:46 AM
1991 318is and 1986 325es BDH BMW 1 September 8th 06 09:02 PM
Oil filter changing irritation and fuel filter question. Some Dude Ford Explorer 4 August 19th 06 01:04 AM
1986 nova gets no fuel silver5liter Technology 1 April 8th 06 05:25 PM
1986 e24 635csi - fuel pump Blake Dodson BMW 5 June 16th 05 04:58 PM