2005 miata

Old May 30th 16, 01:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Janice Kowalski

Default 2005 miata

I have a 2005 Miata and want some opinions on cleaning and conditioning a black rag top.it has the back glass window.
it is looking a little dry and would like to preserve it so it will look brand new and last long for my driving in the summer in Wisconsin
I store it in the winter.
want to keep it in the great condition it is still in.
help
we have auto zone stores locally.
can I find a cleaner and conditioner for it there?
thanks for any help in this matter
Janice
Old July 6th 16, 04:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
anon

On 5/29/2016 5:06 PM, Janice Kowalski wrote:
> I have a 2005 Miata and want some opinions on cleaning and conditioning a black rag top.it has the back glass window.
> it is looking a little dry and would like to preserve it so it will look brand new and last long for my driving in the summer in Wisconsin
> I store it in the winter.
> want to keep it in the great condition it is still in.
> help
> we have auto zone stores locally.
> can I find a cleaner and conditioner for it there?
> thanks for any help in this matter
> Janice

Meguirs makes a vinyl cleaner.

2005 Mazda Miata Special Edition - gray metallic - rvr Paddy's Pig[_2_] Auto Photos 0 February 9th 09 12:31 AM
2005 miata key remote? dave Mazda 4 November 14th 06 07:27 PM
2005 Miata MAZDASPEED [email protected] Mazda 16 August 4th 05 01:15 AM
Miata Vacation 2005 wla2000 Mazda 9 July 26th 05 03:28 AM