Change Instrument Panel Light?

Old February 24th 17, 06:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Arye

Default Change Instrument Panel Light?

Does anyone know -- Is there a way to replace a lightbulb in the
instrument cluster of a 1990 Miata without pulling out the entire
instrument panel?

-- Arye.
Old February 25th 17, 12:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Are you plastic man?

Removing the instrument panel is not that difficult. Once you have removed the screws from the gauge hood, it's just a few spring clips holding it in. Just be careful pulling it out, make sure you come out straight to not break the posts. After that, the panel is just a couple of exposed screws to get access to the back.
Old February 25th 17, 09:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

Arye > wrote:

> Does anyone know -- Is there a way to replace a lightbulb in the
> instrument cluster of a 1990 Miata without pulling out the entire
> instrument panel?

I don't think so (but I could be mistaken.)

The Usenet Improvement Project: