Left turn signal not working, but can't seem to fix it

Old January 29th 18, 11:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Left turn signal not working, but can't seem to fix it

I have a 2010 E450 and the left front turn signal is not working. In the dash it blinks fast. The rear light blinks but not the front one. The bulb is good. Can the relay single out just one light?

Old March 10th 18, 05:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Leon van Dommelen[_2_]

On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 14:25:29 -0800, edjones1 wrote:

> I have a 2010 E450

I am not familiar with that type of Miata.

> and the left front turn signal is not working. In the
> dash it blinks fast. The rear light blinks but not the front one. The
> bulb is good. Can the relay single out just one light?
>>
>> Any suggestions as to what this might be or what to do next?

Sell the E450 and buy a real Miata.

Leon