Congressman Reprimands Father of Teen Killed by Drunk-Driving Illegal Alien for Calling Criminal Aliens 'Banditos'

Old April 3rd 09, 04:49 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.immigration.usa,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Congressman Reprimands Father of Teen Killed by Drunk-Driving Illegal Alien for Calling Criminal Aliens 'Banditos'

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/conten...x?RsrcID=46085

Friday, April 03, 2009

(CNSNews.com) – In emotional testimony before a House joint panel this
week, a Virginia man recalled the death of his teenage daughter in 2007 –
a death caused by an illegal immigrant who was driving drunk and who had
been arrested twice before the crime, but was not deported.

“Two years ago this week, my 16-year-old daughter, Tessa, and her best
friend Allison were killed as they were sitting at in intersection
waiting for a red light to change,” Ray Tranchant said, as friends placed
a photograph of Tessa Tranchant on an easel behind him.

Since his daughter’s death, Tranchant, a professor from VIrginia Beach,
has become an advocate for the enforcement of immigration law.

On Thursday, as Tranchant applauded local law enforcement in Virginia for
its increased efforts to work with federal immigration authorities since
his daughter’s death, he referred to individuals listed on the
Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s database of illegal aliens with
criminal backgrounds as “banditos.”

That comment drew a rebuff from Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.).

“Mr. Tranchant, can I share with you as the father of two daughters, I
thank you for bringing your testimony here, but I suggest to you that if
we refer to people as banditos, as you referred to them in your
testimony, it does not help to solve the problem,” Gutierrez said.

(snip)

-------------------------------

Drunk driving illegals are everywhere. DUI is part of latin culture and
they don't see a thing wrong with it even if they kill someone. We need
to stop all immigration, legal and illegal, from latin countries.
Old April 3rd 09, 08:15 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.immigration.usa,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
B1ackWater

On Fri, 03 Apr 2009 10:49:33 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" > wrote:

>http://www.cnsnews.com/public/conten...x?RsrcID=46085
>
>Congressman Reprimands Father of Teen Killed by Drunk-Driving Illegal
>Alien for Calling Criminal Aliens 'Banditos'

So ... if it had been some 'black' guy, it woulda been OK for
Dad to go on an hour-long racist diatribe the KKK would be
proud of ... ?

Old April 3rd 09, 10:13 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.immigration.usa,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Reagan's last words: Giddy up, Bonzo. Daddy's got on his spurs.

On Apr 3, 8:49*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> http://www.cnsnews.com/public/conten...x?RsrcID=46085
>
> Congressman Reprimands Father of Teen Killed by Drunk-Driving Illegal
> Alien for Calling Criminal Aliens 'Banditos'
>
> Friday, April 03, 2009
>
> (CNSNews.com) – In emotional testimony before a House joint panel this
> week, a Virginia man recalled the death of his teenage daughter in 2007 –
> a death caused by an illegal immigrant who was driving drunk and who had
> been arrested twice before the crime, but was not deported.
>
> “Two years ago this week, my 16-year-old daughter, Tessa, and her best
> friend Allison were killed as they were sitting at in intersection
> waiting for a red light to change,” Ray Tranchant said, as friends placed
> a photograph of Tessa Tranchant on an easel behind him.
>
> Since his daughter’s death, Tranchant, a professor from VIrginia Beach,
> has become an advocate for the enforcement of immigration law.
>
> On Thursday, as Tranchant applauded local law enforcement in Virginia for
> its increased efforts to work with federal immigration authorities since
> his daughter’s death, he referred to individuals listed on the
> Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s database of illegal aliens with
> criminal backgrounds as “banditos.”
>
> That comment drew a rebuff from Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.).
>
> “Mr. Tranchant, can I share with you as the father of two daughters, I
> thank you for bringing your testimony here, but I suggest to you that if
> we refer to people as banditos, as you referred to them in your
> testimony, it does not help to solve the problem,” Gutierrez said.
>
> (snip)
>
> -------------------------------
>
> Drunk driving illegals are everywhere. *DUI is part of latin culture and
> they don't see a thing wrong with it even if they kill someone. We need
> to stop all immigration, legal and illegal, from latin countries.

Tranchant was also quoted saying, "I wish that my daughter had been
killed by a drunk, white American."
Old April 4th 09, 02:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.immigration.usa,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
SeaWoe

On Apr 3, 2:13*pm, "Reagan's last words: Giddy up, Bonzo. Daddy's got
on his spurs." > wrote:
> On Apr 3, 8:49*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
>

> > wrote:
> >http://www.cnsnews.com/public/conten...x?RsrcID=46085

> > Congressman Reprimands Father of Teen Killed by Drunk-Driving Illegal
> > Alien for Calling Criminal Aliens 'Banditos'

> > Friday, April 03, 2009

> > (CNSNews.com) – In emotional testimony before a House joint panel this
> > week, a Virginia man recalled the death of his teenage daughter in 2007 –
> > a death caused by an illegal immigrant who was driving drunk and who had
> > been arrested twice before the crime, but was not deported.

> > “Two years ago this week, my 16-year-old daughter, Tessa, and her best
> > friend Allison were killed as they were sitting at in intersection
> > waiting for a red light to change,” Ray Tranchant said, as friends placed
> > a photograph of Tessa Tranchant on an easel behind him.

> > Since his daughter’s death, Tranchant, a professor from VIrginia Beach,
> > has become an advocate for the enforcement of immigration law.

> > On Thursday, as Tranchant applauded local law enforcement in Virginia for
> > its increased efforts to work with federal immigration authorities since
> > his daughter’s death, he referred to individuals listed on the
> > Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s database of illegal aliens with
> > criminal backgrounds as “banditos.”

> > That comment drew a rebuff from Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.).

> > “Mr. Tranchant, can I share with you as the father of two daughters, I
> > thank you for bringing your testimony here, but I suggest to you that if
> > we refer to people as banditos, as you referred to them in your
> > testimony, it does not help to solve the problem,” Gutierrez said.

> > (snip)

> > -------------------------------

> > Drunk driving illegals are everywhere. *DUI is part of latin culture and
> > they don't see a thing wrong with it even if they kill someone. We need
> > to stop all immigration, legal and illegal, from latin countries.

> Tranchant was also quoted saying, "I wish that my daughter had been
> killed by a drunk, white American."- Hide quoted text -

How about an illegal white Irishman who overstayed his visa date?
Old April 4th 09, 05:05 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.immigration.usa,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

(B1ackwater) wrote in news:49d6601b.1912314
@news.west.earthlink.net:

> On Fri, 03 Apr 2009 10:49:33 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
> MURDERERS" > wrote:

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/conten...x?RsrcID=46085

>>Congressman Reprimands Father of Teen Killed by Drunk-Driving Illegal
>>Alien for Calling Criminal Aliens 'Banditos'

> So ... if it had been some 'black' guy, it woulda been OK for
> Dad to go on an hour-long racist diatribe the KKK would be
> proud of ... ?

Hey stupid. It's not about race. The killer would not have been in the
country except our congressmen allow illegals to stay because they are paid
millions by Big Business to do so.
Old April 4th 09, 05:06 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.immigration.usa,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

"Reagan's last words: Giddy up, Bonzo. Daddy's got on his spurs."
> wrote in

> Tranchant was also quoted saying, "I wish that my daughter had been
> killed by a drunk, white American."

How can you joke about this? You are psychotic.
Old April 4th 09, 08:28 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.immigration.usa,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Reagan's last words: Giddy up, Bonzo. Daddy's got on his spurs.

On Apr 3, 9:06*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "Reagan's last words: Giddy up, Bonzo. *Daddy's got on his spurs."
> > wrote in
>

> > Tranchant was also quoted saying, "I wish that my daughter had been
> > killed by a drunk, white American."

> How can you joke about this? *You are psychotic.

When face by insurmountable stupidity, joking is all that I can do.
Old April 4th 09, 11:37 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.immigration.usa,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
B1ackWater

:

>> On Fri, 03 Apr 2009 10:49:33 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
>> MURDERERS" > wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.cnsnews.com/public/conten...x?RsrcID=46085
>>>
>>>Congressman Reprimands Father of Teen Killed by Drunk-Driving Illegal
>>>Alien for Calling Criminal Aliens 'Banditos'

>> So ... if it had been some 'black' guy, it woulda been OK for
>> Dad to go on an hour-long racist diatribe the KKK would be
>> proud of ... ?
>>

>Hey stupid. It's not about race.

Yes, it is ... otherwise "illegal alien" wouldn't have
been in the title.

>The killer would not have been in the
>country except our congressmen allow illegals to stay because they are paid
>millions by Big Business to do so.

Making life easier and cheaper for YOU ....

Old April 4th 09, 11:52 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.immigration.usa,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
lorad

On Apr 4, 3:37*pm, (B1ackwater) wrote:
> On Fri, 03 Apr 2009 23:05:01 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
>

> MURDERERS" > wrote:
> (B1ackwater) wrote in news:49d6601b.1912314
> :

> >> * *So ... if it had been some 'black' guy, it woulda been OK for
> >> * *Dad to go on an hour-long racist diatribe the KKK would be
> >> * *proud of ... ?

> >Hey stupid. *It's not about race.

> * *Yes, it is ... otherwise "illegal alien" wouldn't have
> * *been in the title.
>
> >The killer would not have been in the
> >country except our congressmen allow illegals to stay because they are paid
> >millions by Big Business to do so.

> * *Making life easier and cheaper for YOU ....- Hide quoted text -

No.
By making life shorter for legal americans like Tessa and Allison.