Trespassing in neighbor's driveway

Old May 3rd 07, 06:45 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
BTR1701

Default Trespassing in neighbor's driveway

In article >,
"_ Prof. Jonez _" > wrote:

> BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article . com>,
> > Larry Bud > wrote:

> >> Please. The judges in this country hardly EVER throw a case out of
> >> court.

> > When I was practicing, I managed to win summary judgment motions
> > regularly. It ain't that hard if the plaintiff has no case.

> Or if the defendants are the drunken criminal daughters of G W Bu$h, eh?

Apparently you don't know the difference between civil law and criminal
law.
Old May 3rd 07, 10:34 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
_ Prof. Jonez _

BTR1701 wrote:
> In article >,
> "_ Prof. Jonez _" > wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 wrote:

>>> When I was practicing, I managed to win summary judgment motions
>>> regularly. It ain't that hard if the plaintiff has no case.

>> Or if the defendants are the drunken criminal daughters of G W Bu$h,
>> eh?

> Apparently you don't know the difference between civil law and
> criminal law.

Apparently you don't know the difference between your ethical
and moral obligations and aiding and abetting the criminal acts
of the drunken Bu$h sluts.

Old May 4th 07, 01:12 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
Larry Bud

On May 2, 6:59 pm, BTR1701 > wrote:
> In article . com>,
> Larry Bud > wrote:
>

> > On May 1, 9:42 pm, BTR1701 > wrote:

> > > If I molded my life around what might or might not get me sued, I'd
> > > never leave my home.

> > > Besides, despite common perception, a lawsuit has to state a valid cause
> > > of action in order to proceed.

> > Please. The judges in this country hardly EVER throw a case out of
> > court.

> When I was practicing, I managed to win summary judgment motions
> regularly. It ain't that hard if the plaintiff has no case.

How long ago was that? Times have changed.

Old May 7th 07, 12:46 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
TomAlciere

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=1555225

Old May 7th 07, 12:50 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
TomAlciere

On May 1, 12:28 am, "Fred G. Mackey" > wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > If nothing else, it's certainly not neighborly to disregard your
> > neighbor's wishes about trespassing on their land.

> I'm not sure if this can be defined as trespassing - perhaps it can be -
> the private property arguments are convincing, but nonetheless, if the
> guy is mereley using a few feet of driveway to turn around, it's not
> very neighborly of his neighbor to get their panties in such a twist
> over it.
>
> I've used neighbors drivers before, and they've used ours - NOT to park
> in, but to ease turning around or pulling out when there are multiple
> vehicles blocking one that needed to get out.
>
> Unless the neighbor wants to put up a gate (which is probably prohibited
> by the HOA), there's no way to stop a stray vehicle from doing exactly
> the same thing.
>
> Some people just need to relax a little and deal with the
> inconsequential things that happen in life.

When houses are close together, perhaps a meter apart, workers might
need to plant a ladder on the other side of the fence, and for crying
out loud, don't get your panties in a twist over it, because the
workers could fall off a ladder without enough slant to it, and get
hurt.

Old May 15th 07, 01:15 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
BTR1701

In article >,
"_ Prof. Jonez _" > wrote:

> BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article >,

> >> Or if the defendants are the drunken criminal daughters of G W Bu$h,
> >> eh?

> > Apparently you don't know the difference between civil law and
> > criminal law.

> Apparently you don't know the difference between your ethical
> and moral obligations and aiding and abetting the criminal acts
> of the drunken Bu$h sluts.

None of which has anything to do with the fact that summary judgment is
a procedural motion in a civil case, not a criminal one. Therefore the
Bush girls' case is irrelevant to the topic.
Old May 16th 07, 02:18 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,alt.usenet.kooks
Kadaitcha Man

BTR1701 > Thou deceiving oxbeef. Thou
barrel-scraping curtal dog. Ye dribbled:

> In article >,
> "_ Prof. Jonez _" > wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Apparently you don't know the difference between civil law and
>>> criminal law.

>> Apparently you don't know the difference between your ethical
>> and moral obligations and aiding and abetting the criminal acts
>> of the drunken Bu$h sluts.

> None of which has anything to do with the fact that summary judgment
> is a procedural motion in a civil case, not a criminal one. Therefore
> the Bush girls' case is irrelevant to the topic.

It isn't if the topic changes to drunken Bush sluts.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits
AUK psychos and felons Lits
#2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Non Gradus Anus Rodentum!