Mopar Follies (was: easiest engine)

Old December 15th 05, 06:45 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Mopar Follies

In rec.autos.tech TNKEV > wrote:
> Edward Strauss in reply to nate nagel wrote:
> > You are not everyone and I am not embarrassed.
> >

> he isn't everyone, everyone doesn't have to chime in and tell you how
> embarrased
> you should be at making a fool of yourself on usenet (wich is archived
> forever BTW)
> so even your great grandchildren can see what an idiot you were being.

You don't like my opinion so I am a fool and should be embarrased? I am amazed
at your self importance. As far as being archived forever I think thats great.
Someone with a lot of time might be able to search through it for the few facts
that are scattered about.

> >How long will it take to make you realize that what you say means

> nothing
> >to me?

> if what he says means nothing then why do you feel the need to reply?

The same reason you want to dive in...

Old December 15th 05, 06:50 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

In rec.autos.tech Nate Nagel > wrote:
> Edward Strauss wrote:

> >>I was just saying what everyone was thinking... would it have been
> >>better to not say anything and let you keep embarassing yourself?

> > You are not everyone and I am not embarrassed. Are you a graduate of
> > some ten point program??

> nah, just some rinky dink engineering school. As opposed to you who
> obviously know more about cars and ignition systems than everyone else
> on the planet, since you are apparently trying to educate us all and
> none of us are getting it.

Nope, just giving an opinion. Nothing close to your volume of words.
You keep using the word "us". Do you have a mouse in your pocket or
share a keyboard or do you claim to represent everyone else who reads this
group besides me?

Old December 15th 05, 11:10 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Edward Strauss wrote:
> In rec.autos.tech Nate Nagel > wrote:
>
>>Edward Strauss wrote:

>>>You are not everyone and I am not embarrassed. Are you a graduate of
>>>some ten point program??

>>nah, just some rinky dink engineering school. As opposed to you who
>>obviously know more about cars and ignition systems than everyone else
>>on the planet, since you are apparently trying to educate us all and
>>none of us are getting it.

> Nope, just giving an opinion. Nothing close to your volume of words.
> You keep using the word "us". Do you have a mouse in your pocket or
> share a keyboard or do you claim to represent everyone else who reads this
> group besides me?

I think I can safely speak for most of the group when I say that a lot
of the time we don't have a clue what the hell you're on about, just
that you really, really don't like MoPar or external ballasts.

nate

Old December 15th 05, 12:00 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

In rec.autos.tech Nate Nagel > wrote:
> Edward Strauss wrote:

> >>nah, just some rinky dink engineering school. As opposed to you who
> >>obviously know more about cars and ignition systems than everyone else
> >>on the planet, since you are apparently trying to educate us all and
> >>none of us are getting it.

> > Nope, just giving an opinion. Nothing close to your volume of words.
> > You keep using the word "us". Do you have a mouse in your pocket or
> > share a keyboard or do you claim to represent everyone else who reads this
> > group besides me?
> >

> I think I can safely speak for most of the group when I say that a lot
> of the time we don't have a clue what the hell you're on about, just
> that you really, really don't like MoPar or external ballasts.

You can claim whatever you want, make up whatever you want. You do not even know
"most" of this group. You are like a preacher in a virtual tent revivial.
Believe me, I am right, everyone is on my side, how can I be wrong, blah, blah, blah..

Old December 15th 05, 03:35 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005, TNKEV wrote:

> Edward Strauss wrote:
>> You don't like my opinion so I am a fool and should be embarrased?

> I could care less of your opinion, and I could care less about the
> subject and I could care less if you are embarrassed.

And me, I *couldn't* care less about any of those things. If you *could*
care less, it means you care _some_.

Old December 15th 05, 07:02 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Edward Strauss wrote:

<deleted>

Some monkeys WILL fling a lot of poo, won't they?

Old December 16th 05, 07:05 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

In rec.autos.tech TNKEV > wrote:
> Edward Strauss wrote:
> > You don't like my opinion so I am a fool and should be embarrased?

> I could care less of your opinion, and I could care less about the
> subject
> and I could care less if you are embarrassed.

> I am just enjoying a good laugh at your expense!

> have a wonderful day!

You care enough to post so you must really be a caring person...

Old December 16th 05, 07:06 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

In rec.autos.tech Daniel J. Stern > wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Dec 2005, TNKEV wrote:

> > Edward Strauss wrote:
> >> You don't like my opinion so I am a fool and should be embarrased?

> > I could care less of your opinion, and I could care less about the
> > subject and I could care less if you are embarrassed.

> And me, I *couldn't* care less about any of those things. If you *could*
> care less, it means you care _some_.

Another caring person. The world must be full of them...
Old December 16th 05, 07:07 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

In rec.autos.tech Steve > wrote:
> Edward Strauss wrote:

> <deleted>

> Some monkeys WILL fling a lot of poo, won't they?

Sure will.