Louellen "Bill" Hughes has been awfully quiet the last several days.

Old April 9th 08, 06:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.usenet.kooks
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

Default Alleged sexual orientation of "Cujo" and "Rhonda".

"Erlio" > wrote in
:

> "Cujo DeSockpuppet" > wrote in message
>> "Rhonda Lea Kirk" > wrote in
>> :

>> @b1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com

>>> Consider it mentioned a second time.

>> Here's your chance to call her a "castrating, feminist lesbian",
>> Earline. I even spelled it correctly for you. Good luck with the cut
>> and paste.
>>
>> [Douche of Earle blather flushed]

> In alt.usage.spanish we prefer "feminazi" which I believe translates
> adequately and without much imagination. I don't have any problems
> with either you or Rhonda as fas as sexual orientation goes, but your
> other personal faults are numerous, in addition to being DataBasix.com
> asswipes.

Pleace to make a lits, Douche of Earle, at the earliest.

> I am afraid that I am going to have to reject both your
> applications to be my friend.

Delusion noted. Please discuss the other phantom applications you've
gotten.

> I am putting yours in the "Just Plain
> Hostile" bin and Rhonda's under "BPD". In short, it's not so much
> that you are feminazis. I can live with that. It's the whole asshole
> thing.

Damn, third graders all over te world must be cringing from that
"flame". Way to foam!
Old April 9th 08, 06:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.usenet.kooks
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

Default Feminazis "Cujo" and "Rhonda".

"Erlio" > wrote in
:

> "Cujo DeSockpuppet" > wrote in message
>> "Erlio" > wrote in
>> :

>> @b1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

>>> You're the only one to mention it. You're the one with the paranoid
>>> fantasy/desire of old lesbian-hating misogynists "stalking" you.
>>> You only wish.

>>> I'd like to know how the "senile freak" got everybody's goat,

>> I didn't think this was a good time to remind the readers of
>> Goat****er Bill and his proclivities.
>>
>>> enough
>>> to make you and your friends message-bomb the Jeep group for months.

>> Goat****er Bill ins't my friend. So let me know who made you read it.
>>
>>> Whatever he did, it has to have hurt somebody. He may be a senile
>>> old freak trying to push a forkful of peas right through his own
>>> temple, but damn it looks as if he stabbed one of you kooks right in
>>> the eye trying it.

>> Dissing the Goat****er is no way to keep friends, Douchy. It's not
>> like you've got a lot to lose so I may be wrong.

> So you all are actually "fans" of Bill and your daily excursions to
> rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys are more in the nature of a "pilgrimage"?

I'm not sure where my last statement said that, DouchieBoi. Pleace to
point that out.

> Care to buy a clue? Ever since you DataBasix.com knuckle-draggers
> showed up, "everybody" has been dissing Bill about it. You could be
> wrong about a lot of things.

I see you've had to resort to stealing the flames you couldn't buy at
Goat****er Bill's Bombed Out Bargain Basement.
Old April 9th 08, 08:28 PM posted to alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
K. A. Cannon

Default K. A. Cannon NetKKKop chivato puñalada por la espalda

"Erlio" > posted
> in alt.hackers.malicious on
Wed, 9 Apr 2008 10:13:57 -0600:

<snip>
>> <snip>
>>
>> You just don't get it and never will.
>>
>> One of the reasons the Interwebs is so slow is due to the traffic
>> volume of Spam. You might make light of it but it is a genuine
>> problem.
>>
>> You can whine all you want about NetKKKop's and infringement of your
>> freedom of speech but it doesn't wash.
>> You are paying for a service. Just because you are paying for that
>> service doesn't mean that the service provider has to provide you a
>> soap box without restrictions. AUP? There's a reason for that.
>>
>> I have no problem with you being abusive on the net, I have a problem
>> with your abuse of the net. Big difference that you have yet to sort
>> out.
>>

>Oh God, now you're preaching.

No...just laying down the fact Ma'am.

No...Kindly **** off.

>Besides, most of the stuff you are saying and the implied sheer volume of
>"extra" spam that I have generated is just a lie and an exaggeration.

Please show me where I said "sheer volume of spam" that is attributed
to you? Gee....I didn't did I. Nice exaggeration on your part.

>Spam bots collect email addresses from a number of sources, including voluntary submissions,
>nudge, nudge, wink, wink, enjoy yours.

Gee....admission to spam baiting me noted.
Aren't you just a completely ****head or what?
Doesn't matter...I rarely get any spam due to filters and such.

>You're a hypocrite too.

Really? snork. I suppose you'd know all about that.

>God knows how many spam messages you have caused to be sent to the ".orgy" top level domain.

That would be a concern if there were an ".orgy" top level domain
name.

Do you practice making a fool of yourself before you come to UseNet
and do it? You really do a good job of it.

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
-Charles Schultz

COOSN-266-06-02374
Hammer of Thor, April 2005
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle X 2
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
Old April 9th 08, 08:35 PM posted to alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
K. A. Cannon

"Erlio" > posted
> in alt.hackers.malicious on
Wed, 9 Apr 2008 10:20:03 -0600:

<snip>

>>>Intent. You must have watched a cop or lawyer show on the TV now and
>>>then. Usenet just isn't safe for trollers any more.

>> You ain't a troll nor are you trolling.
>>
>> And you cowardly snecking of rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys from the
>> group line only makes things worse.
>>

>It makes things better. Your cowardly putting it back and using
>X-No-Archive makes things worse.

Please to be posting proof of my use of X-No-Archive in the last
month?

>I am a mighty Troll, from a news group far away.

You are an idiot who doesn't get it and never will.

>When I return with your soul in my sack of goat skin, then you are
>mine, puny mortal.

Delusional and mildly noxious is about the best your are gonna get.

#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
Old April 13th 08, 06:57 AM posted to alt.hackers.malicious,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.usage.spanish,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
John \C\

"Art Deco" > wrote in message
> Erlio > wrote:
>
> >"Pink Freud" >

wrote in
> >message news:x6SLj.42891$Cj7.6396@pd7urf2no...

how

old men

threads in

real

bumpers.

did

brand

this

Jeeps" and

Bill's

(may I

our

> >> In Usenet, you can call me anything you care to.
> >>

> >Rec.autoz.maker.jeep+willies removed from Newsgroups: line for

clarity and
> >on-topic-ness, bitch.
> >
> >Cordialment,
> >
> >Erlio

> Restored. You don't have to thank me for the Blow Job.

Pervert = Art Deco