Louellen "Bill" Hughes has been awfully quiet the last several days.

Old April 8th 08, 03:11 AM posted to alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Art Deco[_2_]

Default K. A. Cannon NetKKKop chivato puñalada por la espal da

:

>> > wrote:

>>>Damn, Teranews and Motzarella accounts both closed out for "abuse",
>>>using "forged domains". K. A. Cannon chivato me apuñalastes a mí por
>>>la espalda, ¡ay! ¡ay! ¡ay! Damn! What'd I ever do to you guys?
>>>Watch out for K. A. Cannon, he really is one!
>>>
>>>Ouch!
>>>
>>>Earlio

>> Now forced to post through GooGoo Groupies, Earl has to use a real
>> address. Poor baby.

>Looks like the abuse desk at DataBasix claimed another scalp. That'll
>teach Douche of Earle to abuse the abuse desk.

The clock is currently at K-minus-3 and counting.

>ALL HAIL SUDHEER!!!!1!!!

ALL HAIL SUDHEER!!!!2!!!

--
Art Deco, worshipped by net.ko0ks all around Usenet.
Old April 8th 08, 03:15 AM posted to alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kadaitcha Man[_2_]

:

WHO THE **** IS SUDHEER?!!!!3!!!

--
PT.IndoSat Kupang Nusa Tenggara Timur Indonesia

Old April 8th 08, 03:44 AM posted to alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Aratzio

On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 09:15:08 +0700, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
"Kadaitcha Man" > got double secret
probation for writing:

:

>>>Looks like the abuse desk at DataBasix claimed another scalp. That'll
>>>teach Douche of Earle to abuse the abuse desk.

>> The clock is currently at K-minus-3 and counting.
>>>
>>>ALL HAIL SUDHEER!!!!1!!!

>> ALL HAIL SUDHEER!!!!2!!!

>WHO THE **** IS SUDHEER?!!!!3!!!

Cousin of the great scientist Iqbal Sayed!!!!!4!!

--

A Number 1, Grade A, Prime USDA 'Ratz
Accept No Substitute
Old April 8th 08, 03:47 AM posted to alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kadaitcha Man[_2_]

:

I AINT HAILING NO **** I DONT KNOW!!!69!!!

--
PT.IndoSat Kupang Nusa Tenggara Timur Indonesia

Old April 8th 08, 03:58 AM posted to alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kadaitcha Man[_2_]

:

>>> The clock is currently at K-minus-3 and counting.

>>> ALL HAIL SUDHEER!!!!2!!!

>>WHO THE **** IS SUDHEER?!!!!3!!!

> Cousin of the great scientist Iqbal Sayed!!!!!4!!

*squint*

--
PT.IndoSat Kupang Nusa Tenggara Timur Indonesia

Old April 8th 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.usenet.kooks
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

Aratzio > wrote in
:

> On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 14:59:06 -0700 (PDT), in the land of
> alt.usenet.kooks, got double secret probation for
> writing:
>
>>On Apr 7, 10:35*am, K. A. Cannon > wrote:
>>> "Earlio" > posted
>>> Mon, 7 Apr 2008 09:08:43 -0600:

>>> Oh darn...you got a different news provider:

with
>>> full headers
>>>
>>> Bwahahahahahahahaha....
>>>

>>Damn, Teranews and Motzarella accounts both closed out for "abuse",
>>using "forged domains". K. A. Cannon chivato me apuñalastes a mí por
>>la espalda, ¡ay! ¡ay! ¡ay! Damn! What'd I ever do to you guys?
>>Watch out for K. A. Cannon, he really is one!
>>
>>Ouch!
>>
>>Earlio

> Next up, the screams of trolled you all, bwahahahahahaha.

Followed by douche of Earle declaring VICTOLLY!!!...

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Old April 8th 08, 04:38 AM posted to alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Aratzio

On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 09:58:35 +0700, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
"Kadaitcha Man" > got double secret
probation for writing:

>"Aratzio" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 09:15:08 +0700, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
>> "Kadaitcha Man" > got double secret
>> probation for writing:

.. .

:

>>>WHO THE **** IS SUDHEER?!!!!3!!!

>> Cousin of the great scientist Iqbal Sayed!!!!!4!!

>*squint*

You think you are worth an F7?

Old April 8th 08, 04:39 AM posted to alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
K. A. Cannon

:

>>>Looks like the abuse desk at DataBasix claimed another scalp. That'll
>>>teach Douche of Earle to abuse the abuse desk.

>> The clock is currently at K-minus-3 and counting.
>>>
>>>ALL HAIL SUDHEER!!!!1!!!

>> ALL HAIL SUDHEER!!!!2!!!

>WHO THE **** IS SUDHEER?!!!!3!!!

THE ONE WHO IS HAIL WORTHY!!!8!!!

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

COOSN-266-06-02374
Hammer of Thor, April 2005
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle X 2
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
Old April 8th 08, 04:41 AM posted to alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud[_6_]

Default k00ks00t ( Louellen "Bill" Hughes has been awfully quiet the last several days.)

The Douche wrote:

> "Erlio" > wrote in message

om...
> [...]
rg...

>>> Where is that?

>> When I had the StarBand satellite Internet service
>> http://www.starband.com/
>> back in 2001-2002 It was so bad that people would complain about it most
>> vociferously on the internal net newsgroups, starband.*. It was so bad,
>> it
>> was worse than Vista, that's how bad it was.

I assume you MUST be referring to Vista, CA.

>> Those of us who were
>> unfortunate enough to not have access to any other service took to
>> complaining about each others' foul language to the abuse desk, "for
>> sport".
>>
>> I remember one poor guy block quoted some off color thing that I had said,
>> and they terminated his posting privileges. Now that is the true meaning
>> of
>> "rotf-lmao". One guy took a twelve gauge to his dish, sent me the
>> pictures,
>> and I posted them on a Tripod web site, that was a parody of the official
>> Starband web site. It is probably archived somewhere under
>> liarband.tripod.com. One day it exceeded the pretty generous allowance
>> for
>> a Tripod user site, and I had to mirror it, with another Tripod site.
>>
>> If you look at the Starband site and imagine that you could use such a
>> service, remember that "Nova" means "it doesn't go" in Spanish.
>>
>> I had almost forgot how much fun "jes' trollin'" could be. Jes' trollin'.
>> Not really. Seriously though, jes' trollin'. I'll sue you! I hope K. A.
>> Cannon
>> doesn't get too swell headed thinking he made me lose account privileges
>> an' all.

And who exactly did you troll?

Not me, for certain; I've just been watching and waiting to see what your
silly game was all about. Know I know: nothing of any interest or import,
as I figured.

You may not be the brightest bulb on the tree, but you're certainly not as
st00pit as you've been playing. And your acting skills aren't that great,
either, rather on a par with your sense of humour.

And now you've shown what a real dimwit you /really/ are.

I hope your next 'game' is of a slightly higher quality.

> Thanks for sharing.
>
> <aside>
> Ok, everybody step back from the retard.

Yep. But he's not dangerous, I don't think, except possibly by
contamination by osmosis.

Hmmmmm. I feel a song coming on.....

>> Cheers,
>>
>> Erlio

Braccae tuae aperiuntur.

--
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit.

Old April 8th 08, 04:49 AM posted to alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kadaitcha Man[_2_]

"Aratzio" > wrote in message
news
> On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 09:58:35 +0700, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
> "Kadaitcha Man" > got double secret
> probation for writing:
>
>>"Aratzio" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 09:15:08 +0700, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
>>> "Kadaitcha Man" > got double secret
>>> probation for writing:

. ..
> [...]
g:

>>> Cousin of the great scientist Iqbal Sayed!!!!!4!!

>>*squint*

> You think you are worth an F7?

Oh.

A POX BE UPON SUDHEER!!!@!!!
MAY ALL SUDHEER'S WIVES TURN INTO DONKEYS@@@!@@@
MAY SUDHEER'S DONKEYS KICK DOWN HIS OUTHOUSE DOOR!!!~!!!

--
PT.IndoSat Kupang Nusa Tenggara Timur Indonesia