fordman3......

Old September 10th 05, 01:44 PM
T T

Default fordman3......

Are you just pretending to be a moron or are you the real deal?
Personally, I think you're a fake. Nobody can be that big of an idiot &
spell correctly. Doesn't take much to get you off does it?

Old September 10th 05, 03:18 PM
Kruse

T T wrote:
> Are you just pretending to be a moron or are you the real deal?
> Personally, I think you're a fake. Nobody can be that big of an idiot &
> spell correctly. Doesn't take much to get you off does it?

Seriously, does ANYONE here believe this guy is a master tech? I mean,
come on. I remember several times when I've had cars torn apart, the
16 year old wash boy would come around to BS. If I had a 3.8 engine
tore apart to replace the head gaskets, he would visit, ask a few
questions about the motor, talk about the weather/girlfriend/summer
school/whatever and then after a few minutes be on his merry way.
Suddenly he was a 3.8 EXPERT. In five minutes he knew everything about
the 3.8 and all the good points and problems about the 3.8. And I'm
sure he was blabbing to all of his eighth grade dropout friends about
how good of a mechanic he was.
Getting back to your post, that is what we have here. If ANYONE is
fooled by this guy, you only have yourself to blame. It's amazing what
people will do to get a little bit of attention.
If you want some expert advice from our troll, ask him what the best
car soap is or the proper way to dry a chamois cloth. That's the only
first-hand knowledge and expert advice that you will get.
Oh, sh*t. Now he will do a negative post about me..... ;-)

Old September 10th 05, 08:51 PM
WindsorFox[SS]

T T wrote:
> Are you just pretending to be a moron or are you the real deal?
> Personally, I think you're a fake. Nobody can be that big of an idiot &
> spell correctly. Doesn't take much to get you off does it?

You must be new here. Sometime back he was out of control, starting
new threads for the sole purpose of calling women filty names for no
apparent reason among many other things. He was really over the line
nasty, combined with changing nyms and reply addresses sometimes twice a
day. Once the morons at Telus figured out who the mom & pop ISP was that
leased the IP block he was on, he was; removed. After 3 weeks and
getting a new ISP he was back just the same. I know people in the abuse
departments at Bell.ca and at Supernews. It seems he was banned from
useing the Supernews servers for a while and was recently allowed back
on, those who were here when he arrived will notice the difference.
Every post he makes to this group goes into a folder. Just in case.
SuperNews is a very good provider with an excellent reputation and they
want to keep it that way. Their only business is providing a news group
feed, so they have the people and the commitment to keep their system
free of serious abuse.

Of course he's pretending. He gets his fun out of calling women
"flithy whores" and commmenting about having sex with peoples young
daughters and seeing what reaction he gets. If he is actually a mechanic
working for a large Ford dealer, I imagine if his employer saw the
result of his labor he would most likely be fired on the spot. Possibly
sued if the name of the employer got out and they suffered monetary
loss. Most everyone has been involved in a flamefest on Usenet, but the
type of abuse that he exibits is definately over the line and pointless.
Now he will call me and anyone who chides him a net nazi and such, but
you know criminals always do disapprove of those who would uphold rules
and laws.

--

"Gullible is a misdemeanor - stupid is a felony...
clueless gets you committed..." - JG
Old September 10th 05, 09:43 PM
Hairy

"WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote in message
> T T wrote:
> > Are you just pretending to be a moron or are you the real deal?
> > Personally, I think you're a fake. Nobody can be that big of an idiot &
> > spell correctly. Doesn't take much to get you off does it?
> >

> You must be new here. Sometime back he was out of control, starting
> new threads for the sole purpose of calling women filty names for no
> apparent reason among many other things. He was really over the line
> nasty, combined with changing nyms and reply addresses sometimes twice a
> day. Once the morons at Telus figured out who the mom & pop ISP was that
> leased the IP block he was on, he was; removed. After 3 weeks and
> getting a new ISP he was back just the same. I know people in the abuse
> departments at Bell.ca and at Supernews. It seems he was banned from
> useing the Supernews servers for a while and was recently allowed back
> on, those who were here when he arrived will notice the difference.
> Every post he makes to this group goes into a folder. Just in case.
> SuperNews is a very good provider with an excellent reputation and they
> want to keep it that way. Their only business is providing a news group
> feed, so they have the people and the commitment to keep their system
> free of serious abuse.
>
> Of course he's pretending. He gets his fun out of calling women
> "flithy whores" and commmenting about having sex with peoples young
> daughters and seeing what reaction he gets. If he is actually a mechanic
> working for a large Ford dealer, I imagine if his employer saw the
> result of his labor he would most likely be fired on the spot. Possibly
> sued if the name of the employer got out and they suffered monetary
> loss. Most everyone has been involved in a flamefest on Usenet, but the
> type of abuse that he exibits is definately over the line and pointless.
> Now he will call me and anyone who chides him a net nazi and such, but
> you know criminals always do disapprove of those who would uphold rules
> and laws.
>
> --

What I can't figure out, is why anyone responds to him. Especially Jim
Warman Why give him what he wants?

Dave

Old September 11th 05, 12:22 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

Hairy wrote:

>>--

> What I can't figure out, is why anyone responds to him. Especially Jim
> Warman Why give him what he wants?
>
> Dave

Don't know, I advised against it but that's all you can do. You
have to wonder about someone who participates in a forum for the sole
purpose of bothering people.

Old September 11th 05, 01:05 AM
T T

Yes, I am new to the group. I've posted a few times before with problems
with my 98 & found many helpful people here. That's what surprised me
the most when I checked out the group this morning. I didn't expect any
of that junk here. I don't get to stop by to often, but this is a great
group.