I Got More Power & Better Gas Mileage By Doing This

Old November 8th 06, 08:26 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Fernando Reyes

Default I Got More Power & Better Gas Mileage By Doing This

Hi, I added a reformulator to my oil crankcase and gas tank and got more POWER and an INCREASE in gas mileage. I'm suppose to get 15 city 21 hwy. I get right now 18+ in the city with the A/C ON. Since it's starting to cool of now, I can't wait to see what I get with the A/C OFF. I haven't gone on any road trips yet, but I'm going to later this month. I'll see what I get then. Anything to help with the high Gasoline Prices now days. Here is the link where you can get the fuel reformulator. I hope it helps.

http://www.4planetearth.com/reyesfc

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20061106031605B9c9ZyB0

Old November 8th 06, 08:36 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Leroy

Really? ;-)

Maybe you should sell the idea to manufactures world wide, afterall how
could they resist?

m...

Old November 8th 06, 08:37 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Tom Scales

No, no, the oil companies are all over it to keep it from happening

Same with my pill that lets you use water instead of gas.

Old November 9th 06, 12:38 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Brownz \(Mobile\)

Fernando Reyes wrote:
> Hi, I added a reformulator to my oil crankcase and gas tank and got

No you didn't.

Perhaps you should fit it to your ass to see if it improves your gas ?

It would save you expelling it on usenet.

--
Cheerz - Brownz
http://www.brownz.org/

Old November 13th 06, 07:21 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

"Fernando Reyes" > wrote in
m:

> Hi, I added a reformulator to my oil crankcase and gas tank and got
> more POWER and an INCREASE in gas mileage. I'm suppose to get 15 city
> 21 hwy. I get right now 18+ in the city with the A/C ON. Since it's
> starting to cool of now, I can't wait to see what I get with the A/C
> OFF. I haven't gone on any road trips yet, but I'm going to later
> this month. I'll see what I get then. Anything to help with the high
> Gasoline Prices now days. Here is the link where you can get the fuel
> reformulator. I hope it helps.
>
> http://www.4planetearth.com/reyesfc

When you do that don't forget to reverse the orientation on the dilithum
crystal matrix, or you'll be looking at core plasma leaks anything past
warp 7.

Just a FYI
Old November 13th 06, 09:02 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Tom Scales

"z" > wrote in message
. ..
> "Fernando Reyes" > wrote in
> m:
>
>> Hi, I added a reformulator to my oil crankcase and gas tank and got
>> more POWER and an INCREASE in gas mileage. I'm suppose to get 15 city
>> 21 hwy. I get right now 18+ in the city with the A/C ON. Since it's
>> starting to cool of now, I can't wait to see what I get with the A/C
>> OFF. I haven't gone on any road trips yet, but I'm going to later
>> this month. I'll see what I get then. Anything to help with the high
>> Gasoline Prices now days. Here is the link where you can get the fuel
>> reformulator. I hope it helps.
>>
>> http://www.4planetearth.com/reyesfc
>>

> When you do that don't forget to reverse the orientation on the dilithum
> crystal matrix, or you'll be looking at core plasma leaks anything past
> warp 7.
>
> Just a FYI

I HATE when that happens

Old November 14th 06, 06:19 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

"Tom Scales" > wrote in news:k356h.28387$q45.1837
@tornado.tampabay.rr.com:

> "z" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> "Fernando Reyes" > wrote in
>> m:
>>
>>> Hi, I added a reformulator to my oil crankcase and gas tank and got
>>> more POWER and an INCREASE in gas mileage. I'm suppose to get 15 city
>>> 21 hwy. I get right now 18+ in the city with the A/C ON. Since it's
>>> starting to cool of now, I can't wait to see what I get with the A/C
>>> OFF. I haven't gone on any road trips yet, but I'm going to later
>>> this month. I'll see what I get then. Anything to help with the high
>>> Gasoline Prices now days. Here is the link where you can get the

fuel
>>> reformulator. I hope it helps.
>>>
>>> http://www.4planetearth.com/reyesfc
>>>

>> When you do that don't forget to reverse the orientation on the

dilithum
>> crystal matrix, or you'll be looking at core plasma leaks anything

past
>> warp 7.
>>
>> Just a FYI

> I HATE when that happens

Ya. Not only is it embarasing but it can have galactic wide
consequences.