Wheel bolt pattern...

Old January 27th 18, 07:43 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Phil Kangas[_2_]

Default Wheel bolt pattern...

Is the lug bolt pattern for a '03 Buick Century the same
as the lug bolt pattern for a '05 Buick LaCrosse?
The '03 has 15" wheels, the '05 has 16" wheels.
I don't have access to the LaCrosse yet to measure it.
My gut says no they won't fit but I'm asking anyway.
phil k.
Old January 27th 18, 11:56 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Paul in Houston TX[_2_]

Phil Kangas wrote:
> Is the lug bolt pattern for a '03 Buick Century the same
> as the lug bolt pattern for a '05 Buick LaCrosse?
> The '03 has 15" wheels, the '05 has 16" wheels.
> I don't have access to the LaCrosse yet to measure it.
> My gut says no they won't fit but I'm asking anyway.
> phil k.

Google is good for looking up things like this.
Here is one of about 399,000 hits for the bolt pattern:
http://www.wheelsupport.com/bolt-pattern-list-5-x-115/
https://www.wheel-size.com
shows that both cars came with at least 16-17" wheels.
Century had 15"-18" wheels.
Old January 28th 18, 02:50 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Phil Kangas[_2_]

"Paul in Houston TX" <> wrote in message
> Phil Kangas wrote:
>> Is the lug bolt pattern for a '03 Buick Century the same
>> as the lug bolt pattern for a '05 Buick LaCrosse?
>> The '03 has 15" wheels, the '05 has 16" wheels.
>> I don't have access to the LaCrosse yet to measure it.
>> My gut says no they won't fit but I'm asking anyway.
>> phil k.

> Google is good for looking up things like this.
> Here is one of about 399,000 hits for the bolt pattern:
> http://www.wheelsupport.com/bolt-pattern-list-5-x-115/
> https://www.wheel-size.com
> shows that both cars came with at least 16-17" wheels.
> Century had 15"-18" wheels.

Thank You! ;>)
Old February 27th 18, 10:35 AM posted to rec.autos.tech