"4 SALE" - 1994 Ford Four Winds Class C 4x4 RV Motorhome

Old December 23rd 05, 06:52 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4

Default "4 SALE" - 1994 Ford Four Winds Class C 4x4 RV Motorhome

I have a 29-foot Class "C" 4x4 RV for sale and it is in EXCEPTIONAL
CONDITION! It sits on a Ford E350 van chassis equipped with a
gas-powered EFI 460-V8 engine with ONLY 28,000 miles at this posting.
It is considered a factory 4x4, which was converted by Quigley Motor
Company. This is the company who converts factory ordered 4x4 vans for
Ford and Chevy. This means it can be serviced at most any Ford
dealership or by any competent backyard mechanic using off the shelf
parts. It has oversized GoodYear Wrangler RT/S LT245/75R16 all-terrain
tires w/chrome wheel covers, cruise control, tilt wheel, AM/FM/CD
stereo, A/C, and a CB radio w/twin trucker antennas. There is a front
mounted (huge) fishing tackle or ice box with stainless steel frame and
"8 surf pole" holders. This camper has been well maintained has lots of
exterior storage areas. Here is a one of a kind 4x4 RV that will make
any camping enthusiast a very happy camper!!! This RV is in excellent
condition and is absolutely everything she should be and then some.
This is my personal RV. I am not an auto dealer or even an auto
business owner. You can see all the the pictures and read more info
about it at my web site: "ThundersGarage.com". (Stop by anytime for
a visit.)

Basically, everything works like it's supposed to in this beautiful
RV. This clean 4x4 RV has a very new feeling quick pedal to engine
response time and the automatic transmission shifts like it was new.
The transfer case also shifts easily into 4 wheel drive. It's
powerful 460CI V8 engine usually will carry you through rain, snow and
lite mud without having to "put it in 4-wheel-drive". When the terrain
does get rough or slick, the 4-wheel-drive unit can be manually engaged
to help you make it thru. So if your one of us guys who likes to travel
the not so beaten path, than this is the camper for you. Why settle for
2-wheel-drive when you can have 4-wheel-drive on demand.

It easily carries 7 (large) passengers in comfortable seats that all
have seat belts. The middle bench seats three (large) adults and the 2
barrel chairs will swivel to face forward, sideways or towards the rear
of the RV. The carpeting is in great condition and the wood galley/hall
flooring is like new. Most of the large side windows open for fresh
air. The original spare tire is like new and appears to never have been
used.

This RV is located in Virginia Beach, VA 23456. This RV can be viewed
by contacting me via email with a request. The buyer is responsible to
make arrangements to have the RV picked up or shipped and also paying
for the shipping. I am only selling this RV as I am not using it like I
had planned for.

Please contact: Blue Thunder
or

Thanks for taking the time to read my post....

If your into 4x4 vans or just want to know more about them, visit my
vannin' web site. I have over 1000 photos for you to view of 4x4 rides:
www.ThundersGarage.com

Old April 23rd 17, 06:49 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4

What's the price?