Cj5/151 with Rochester SE2. Need Vacuum Hose Diagram

Old February 20th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
MStevens003

Default Cj5/151 with Rochester SE2. Need Vacuum Hose Diagram

Sorry Mike, I can't spell my own name. It's MICHAEL at Naanmix.com

g.com...

Old February 20th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

LOL, I was almost thinking so, but t was so far away from l...

Mike

Old March 16th 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
MStevens003

A big thank you to Mike for his help. No smoog yuet but CJ is running so
well now I think I must have it right. Thanks Mike.

Old May 19th 13, 05:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Rich

replying to Mike Romain , Rich wrote:
Hi,
Can you please re-share that schematic for the vacuum lines.
Cant seem to find one either. 81 CJ5 4cyl 151ci.
Thanks,
Rich

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/jeep/re-c...am-110386-.htm

Old May 26th 13, 04:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW[_4_]

Rich wrote:
> replying to Mike Romain , Rich wrote:
> Hi,
> Can you please re-share that schematic for the vacuum lines.
> Cant seem to find one either. 81 CJ5 4cyl 151ci.
> Thanks,
> Rich

www.jeep-cj.com probably is your best bet.
I don't have one, sorry.

--
DougW

Old May 26th 13, 04:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW[_4_]

Rich wrote:
> replying to Mike Romain , Rich wrote:
> Hi,
> Can you please re-share that schematic for the vacuum lines.
> Cant seem to find one either. 81 CJ5 4cyl 151ci.
> Thanks,
> Rich

Going on the theory that not a lot changes. :/
revbeergoggles.com/temp/vac88xj.pdf

--
DougW