A/C Systems

Old June 1st 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default A/C Systems

Very good website about car air conditions, installing, maintenance,
repair, many tapes and producers.

http://car-air-conditioning.blogspot.com/

Old June 1st 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Default A/C Systems= BOYCOTT ALL SPAMMERS!

BOYCOTT ALL SPAMMERS!

Old June 1st 07, 10:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
XS11E[_1_]

Mike Romain > wrote:

> BOYCOTT ALL SPAMMERS!
>
> wrote:

I didn't see his post, of course. See signatu

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
Old June 1st 07, 10:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Bodhi Bhagg

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 16:53:02 -0400, Mike Romain wrote:

> BOYCOTT ALL SPAMMERS!
>
> wrote:

Jeez, there's never a stalking netKKKop around when you need one.

Stop stalking people and do the job you granted yourself, Llewdellen.

You wouldn't want to be fired from a volunteer position, would you? After
all, you very literally /hate/ people like that.

Old June 2nd 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

There you go again, from the biggest loser of them all! The jealous,
really jealous, I can't believe how jealous this little draft dodging coward
schizophrenic psychopath liar hiding in Vancouver via
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 who's
only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With an obsession
with perverts and goats, where it writes via remailers, and cross posts to
other perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my
documents, possessions, successes, manliness and super Southern California
surfing body, beard, and loving family. Committing forgery over many of them
proving I'm a responsible American man. You remind me of a little rat dog,
like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too, me too. You're
even more senile than I first thought. And the poor thing, you're too girlie
to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your statement like a
man.
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same paragraph
it fits so well!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 2nd 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Bodhi Bhagg

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 17:42:25 -0400, Mike Romain wrote:

> Bodhi Bhagg wrote:
>> On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 16:53:02 -0400, Mike Romain wrote:
>>
>>> BOYCOTT ALL SPAMMERS!
>>>
>>> wrote:

>> Jeez, there's never a stalking netKKKop around when you need one.
>>
>> Stop stalking people and do the job you granted yourself, Llewdellen.
>>
>> You wouldn't want to be fired from a volunteer position, would you? After
>> all, you very literally /hate/ people like that.
>>

> Bill 'used' to be useful.

I really can't comment there, as I've never witnessed it.

After he single-handedly destroyed the drag-racing group, he invaded us,
and came in with both barrels blazing -- with his orders, his rules of
conduct, etc., but without any measurable knowledge of cars. And what he
has presented has been 99.97% inaccurate. (There's a subtle hint in there
for this group; personally, I wouldn't recommend following his advice in
any way without a thorough double-check of the available facts....)

> Unfortunately it would seem his current meds
> are interfering with him functioning right now.

I would guess the more likely is his /lack/ of much-needed meds.

> He has become a detriment to this group unfortunately.

And a pariah in others.

> Chasing real or imaginary script kiddies is a bad waste of time, there
> are 'real' spammers out there that need to get the message they aren't
> wanted. Some do some are stupid.

Very true.

I have seen /no/ script kiddies here at all. It is easy, however, to
mistake an outraged soul for one.

Good luck.

SW

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2115147590 (More Off

Old June 2nd 07, 09:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Dave Milne

"Chihuahua".

Dave Milne, Scotland

.. .

Old June 2nd 07, 01:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

These rat dogs don't deserve a correct spelling. I will spell it
correctly if I believe they are just starting to troll in packs:
http://www.google.com/search?as_q=Ch...s=&safe=images
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

. uk...

Old June 2nd 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Bill, you don't seem to get that they are only trolling for 'you' and
they win every freaking time, hook line and sinker bud.

Apparently you are pulling this insanity in a bunch of groups.

Is it your intent to ruin these groups? If 'You' are tired of Usenet,
then please go away and take your rabid dogs with you.

YOU are the only one causing the trouble Bill....

Mike

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> These rat dogs don't deserve a correct spelling. I will spell it
> correctly if I believe they are just starting to troll in packs:

A/C Systems [email protected] Technology 0 June 1st 07 08:40 PM
A/C Systems [email protected] Technology 0 May 24th 07 04:24 PM
A/C Systems [email protected] VW water cooled 0 May 23rd 07 10:28 PM
A/C Systems [email protected] Chrysler 0 May 23rd 07 10:27 PM
GPS systems Firebird Jeep 14 November 28th 05 08:35 PM